It's ShowTime Boys

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

ILLIONAIRE 11:11 Launch Party

 

Izzy was pacing back and forth in her separate dressing room. She was in shorts and a hoodie, her stage outfit layed out on the couch behind her. The show was due to start in 30 minutes and she had only done her hair and makeup. She had filmed WGM earlier that day and Sungmin had promised Super Junior would attend the launch party as planned. The blonde haired rapper hadn't been nervous about performing until they had parted. She wanted her husband to be proud of her performance with her Oppas. She looked at her watch one more time before deciding to get dressed. She swapped her lazy clothes for the clothes that she felt much more comfortable in. The transformation from Izadora Perez to Izzy wasn't a drastic one, but it held significance to her. She stepped in front of the mirror and checked herself out, to make sure her appearance was up to par. Izzy wasn't vain by any means, but she was confident and prided herself on being satisfied with how she looked before anyone saw her. She smiled into the mirror before swapping her silver belly piercing for a gold one that said 'ILL', a present from Beenzino on Valentine's day. She moved the long blonde hair from her ponytail to rest on her shoulder before grabbing her gold mic and leaving the room.

     

She smiled into the mirror before swapping her silver belly piercing for a gold one that said 'ILL', a present from Beenzino on Valentine's day. She moved the long blonde hair from her ponytail to rest on her shoulder before grabbing her gold mic and leaving the room. She walked to her Oppas' shared dressing room before knocking on the door three times. She heard a faint 'Come In' before opening the door, greeted by the sight of Beenzino, Dok2 and The Quiett sitting on the couch. They were all fully dressed and ready to go. Beenzino smiled at his dongsaeng and stood up, the two others following suit. They all complimented each other before proceeding to take a few pictures to post on Instagram. Izzy could feel the nervousness creeping back up on her and she unintentionally began pacing again. The Quiett watched her for a moment before sighing softly, "Izadora, can you stop please? You're making me anxious." Beenzino could read her like a book, that was proved by his following statement. "Dora, you'll do great. You always do." She glanced nervously at her Oppas but her eyes settled on Dok2 because he was watching her closely. Dok2 says "They're gonna be impressed Izzy. I know I was. It's why I signed you baby girl. This is just another concert, like the hundreds we've done before. Alright?" 

 

The blonde smiled at her Oppas in thanks before letting a familiar smirk settle onto her red lips. "It's ShowTime boys." They all smirked back at her before grabbing their respective microphones and filing out of the room. They stopped on the edge of the stage, they could see the crowd but the crowd couldn't see them. They all slid their sunglasses into place, to protect their eyes from the harsh stage lights. Izzy touched her Oppas shoulders one by one, squeezing each one of them gently. It was her way of not only saying 'Good Luck' but of saying 'I love you' while their mics were on. The intro the their new song 'YGGR' began playing and they all walked onto the stage. The roar of the crowd brought smiles to all of their faces, Izzy on the far right of the stage. She glanced around the crowd behind her tinted sunglasses, quickly finding her Virtual Husband and his bandmates at a table in the back of the club. They could see the stage perfectly from where they were seated, and she could see the intruiged expressions on all their faces. 

When the hype beat started Izzy started jumping on the stage along with her labelmates, singing along to the appropriate parts of the songs. The concert went smoothly and ended with a bang. Alot of people went home while others stayed for the after party. The ILLIONAIRE GANG went backstage to shower and put on fresh clothes for the after party. The blonde rapper was still buzzing from the adrenaline of performing when she stepped out of the shower and got dressed in her second outfit of the night. She left her hair alone and only touched up her makeup. 

After she was dressed again, she assessed herslf in the mirror. She was happy with the outfit that Dok2 picked out for her, he had begged for weeks and she finally agreed. She adjusted her ponytail before turning as someone walked into the room. Spotting the Quiett she smiled softly, taking his arm once he offered it. They walked into the hallway and met up with the other half of ILLIONAIRE RECORDS. They all shared a smile before the Quiett passed Izzy over to Beenzino. The co-CEOs led the way into the club with Izzy and Zino following them. The cheers they recieved from the attendants in the club made their smiles widen. Dok2 and The Quiett thanked everyone for coming before officially starting the party. The labelmates parted ways with Izzy still hanging on Beenzino's arm. They mingled with attendees, glasses of champagne in their hands and smiles on their faces. They took many pictures and were happy to see many of their friends. After a few minutes Izzy excused herself when she saw Eunhyuk across the room, kissing Beenzino on the cheek before beginning to make her way over to him. She exchanged her empty champagne glass for two full ones before closing the distance between them. 

When she reached him she smiled sweetly and handed him a glass of champagne, and says "Eunhyuk-ssi." He turned and hugged her gently, his face breaking out into his famous gummy smile. He keeps an arm around her shoulder and says "Izzy~ you did amazing and please call me Oppa." She nods in thanks before glancing around the room, not seeing any of the other Super junior members. "Where is everyone else?" He gestures towards the entrance and sees the famous boy group walking into the club. Time to meet my brother in laws. Lord help me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED ! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER !