Encore Performance and Jealous tendencies

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

A/N: Okay so I'm not entirely sure if the 11:11 album dropped before or during the time when Dok2 and The Quiett were on Show Me The Money 3 so for the sake of my story it was during. So we are gonna have an appearance by Bobby of iKon. NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a few minutes but Izzy finally made it back to Super Junior's table. It didn't have anything to do with her virtual husband at all since she was sharing that table with them and her labelmates. She smiled at all the members of Super Junior but avoided Sungmin's eyes before going to sit next to Dok2. He placed a hand on her knee and gave it a squeeze, his non-verbal way of showing her comfort. She placed her hand over his and kissed his cheek as a form of gratitude. The Quiett handed her a glass with some form of liquor in it which she accepted without question, taking a sip of it. She joined in the light conversation going on among the large group of people, not paying mind that she was the only female among them that wasn't a groupie. Her head snapped up when she heard her name being called and an excited smile quickly made its way onto her face when she saw who had called her. It was none other than iLLionaire's muse Bobby.

She quickly got up and met her dongsaeng half way, embracing him tightly. She smiled widely when she pulled away, "Bobby! What the hell are you doing here? I thought you had a schedule today." He flashes his noona an eyesmile before shrugging slightly, "I got out early. I couldn't miss this for the world. Besides I wanted to do something tonight." She gives him a questioning look as he turns away to greet all his sunbaes, along with his Illionaire hyungs. He then turned back and whispered something in Izzy's ear. Nobody could hear what was being said but they all saw Izzy smile widely and run off somewhere. Bobby took Izzy's spot next to Dok2 and began light conversation with his hyungs, making sure not to let anything slip of what he told easy. Meanwhile on the other side of the table Sungmin was in a hushed argument with Heechul and Donghae. 

Donghae was glaring at his hyung as he spoke, "Sungmin hyung. What the hell was that about? What did you say to Izzy-ssi?" Sungmin shook his head before responding, "I didn't say anything. She was talking with some guy from AOMG and then I left." Heechul scoffed at his dongsaeng's vague version of what happened, "You can lie now because I refuse to embarrass anyone here at this event but when we get back to the dorm I expect the whole truth Lee Sungmin and so will the rest of the group." Before Sungmin got a chance to respond they heard a voice calling for attention near the stage. On the stage was the same guy who had whispered in Izzy's ear, Gray. The glare Sungmin directed at the younger artist didn't go unnoticed by Heechul and Donghae. Gray smiled and said, "Now you guys know how AOM&ILLIONAIRE get down. We can't just party without an encore from whoever performed tonight. But this encore will only be by our very own Queen Izzy and Lil Homie Bobby." Everyone in the room cheered as Bobby got up from his spot next to the Illionaire gang, bowing to his hyungs as he pulled a mic from his pocket and made his way to the stage. He thanked Gray as he left the stage before smiling at the crowd, he raised the mic to his lips and spoke "Tonight ain't about me. It's about Illionaire and of course my Queen. Now let's make some noise and bring her out here." The crowd cheered loudly as the curtains at the back of the stage opened to reveal Izzy in a whole new outfit.

The crowds cheers grew even more as they got to see Izzy in an even ier outfit than before. The male guys in the crowd were cheering louder than before causing the men of Illionaire to laugh. Izzy smiled at the crowd before strutting over to Bobby and embracing him gently. She then was handed a mic and raised it to her lips. "Now I rarely do solo performances but since it's not everyday Bobby and I are together, I thought we could give y'all a treat." After the crowd cheers she points to the DJ so he can drop the track. "This one is called No Flex Zone (Remix). Bobby, Drop it baby."

(A/N: This song belongs to Nicki Minaj but I'm tweaking the lyrics a little so it can fit Izzy. Red italics is what her and Bobby are doing during their performance.)

[Bobby]
No flex zone, no flex zone
They know better, they know better
No flex zone, no flex zone
They know better, they know better

Won a gold medal
And a gold bezel
I treat it so special
Now your hoe jealous
Freak Hoes got several
They tens or better
I’m a trendsetter
I’m a go-getter

[Izzy]
Hell no you can't use my lip gloss
Pop a perc' now I'm on lift off
still fat, it's on Rick Ross {Izzy walks across the stage with Bobby admiring her openly}
You es, make a nigga soft {Bobby playfully covers the crotch of his pants with a pout on his lips}
ball like I'm at tip off
Get it wet, then I rub the tip on
Rag and bone jeans I can slip off
I've been hot since flip phones

Running this game for 5 years {Izzy and Bobby hold up 5 fingers and Izzy chuckles when Bobby bends down to point at her heels.}
Guess that's why my feet hurt
Wonder when they bite me
Do these es' teeth hurt??
Yes I s iKon, that's them on your T-shirt
...THOUGHT YOU KNEEEEEEWW BET-TER!
Do your ing research

You ain’t know this the no rip zone
This the "You can’t beat ILL” zone {They walk to different ends of the stage and throw up the Illionaire sign}
Madison Square when the Knicks home
I live next door to Brad Pitt’s home

I like bad es, cause they like bad es too
I like hood niggas with a bad attitude {Bobby wraps her arms around her waist in a backhug, smirking smugly at the crowd}
They could never reach Young ILL's magnitude
Even if they had a longitude latitude

Listen up ho this is my territory
You are my son, like an episode of Maury, like an episode of ER
I’m hotter than the D.R
When it comes to rap skill, ain’t nobody wanna see her
 
Motherers flexin, motherers acting
es is my sons and they causin' contractions
Ain’t pushing out I'mma give them to the clinic
Cah wait, we nuh rate dem gyal and dem gimmick
 
Wack sauce I can hear it in your tone
This nigga keep staring at my phone
But if you’re ugly it’s a no text zone, it’s a no zone, it’s a no flex zone
Wack sauce I can hear it in your tone
This nigga keep staring at my phone
But if you’re ugly it’s a no text zone, it’s a no zone, it’s a no flex zone
 
[Bobby]
No flex zone, no flex zone
They know better, they know better
No flex zone, no flex zone
They know better, they know better
Won a gold medal
And a gold bezel
I treat it so special
Now your ho jealous
Freak Hoes got several
They tens or better
I’m a trendsetter
I’m a go-getter
 
The crowd explodes into cheers from the very flirtatious performance between Bobby and Izzy, known to some as Young ILL. They laugh and embrace, neither noticing that Sungmin is trying to murder Bobby with his eyes. The rest of the members of Super Junior, along with AOM&ILLIONAIRE, had caught on to Sungmin's mood and thought it served him right after Donghae had informed them what had transpired between the 'married' couple. Izzy smiled widely at her Oppa and waved to them before speaking again. "So I hope you guys liked that. That's called No Flex Zone Remix by Young ILL. Now our final song will be another Young ILL track, called 'GO'. Hope y'all enjoy it." She nodded to Bobby and then the track began.
 
[Bobby]
Follow me
Here we go
I go I go I go
nan wanjeonhi go hard go hard go hard
 
[Izzy]
I go I go I go
nan wanjeonhi go hard go hard go hard
One more time say
I go I go I go
nan wanjeonhi go hard go hard go hard
One more time say
I go I go I go
nan wanjeonhi go hard go hard go hard
 
[Bobby]
nan bakja tal ttaen wanjeonhi geonbangjin gwisin animyeon goemul
rul ttawi insikhagien musikhae neonen san jemul
giga makhin fake rappers da ssibeo meongneun jaeneung
i michin hiphapssine nae deungjanggwa dongsie neon menbung
modeun ge siksanghadae wow y’all stupid haters
nan inneun bakja talge syo kkeutnamyeon baksu chyeo
charari jumare neon keulleop gaseo bottoms up
yeogin naega meogeotdanikka araseo jal mosyeo
nal baraman bwado neon beongjjyeo
ne jay-z oneuldo ball so
hard neone paegineun geunyang so so
banmyeone byeonmyeongeun fabuloso
mudae wi nae moseup balga
neonen nunbusiji igeon balgwang
naega tteotthteotaeseo neonen ttakttakhaejyeo
nae modeun haengpaedeul highlight
 
[Izzy]
I go I go I go
nan wanjeonhi go hard go hard go hard
One more time say
I go I go I go
nan wanjeonhi go hard go hard go hard
Put em up and nae nae nae nae
 
nae bakjae ollata Aye
ne namjachingu chabodan deo jallagaji oh oh
Let’s ride we goin’ high Aye
YG illionaire nan geusai molla
gal ttaekkaji ga ga ga ga ga ga
hwak gal ttaekkaji ga ga ga ga ga ga ga
 
[Bobby]
Yeah jal bwa nuga deo jal pallineunji
iben Flow chakchak gamgyeo nal bon ne nun gamgideusi
Yeah ganghodong imangi mangchideusi
neoui sseogeun seworui jajonsim tto nuga japchineunji
nan rideume matchul ttaen biseudeumhage momeul umjigyeo nwa
Call me Psycho I don’t give nothing bout y’all hater
B O to the double B Y namanui style nabakke motaji nan
bakjareul babocheoreom ta 
oneulbam nae home ground (Let’s get em)
bammada nan bakjae matchwo nae rideumeun neujeun bamedo balga
nan saraganeun dongan hwaksineul japgoseo 
sumanheun byeogui jasereul natchwo
nan wanjeonhi Psychotic tereobeom
neoui jiltue bulbuchineun banghwabeom
naega bakja soge bangtanghaedo
ttarawa bwa naege an tonghaesseotdeon bangbeom tturko
 
[Both]
I go I go I go
nan wanjeonhi go hard go hard go hard
One more time say
I go I go I go
nan wanjeonhi go hard go hard go hard
Put em up and nae nae nae nae
 
nae bakjae ollata Aye
ne namjachingu chabodan deo jallagaji oh oh
Let’s ride we goin high Aye
YG illionaire nan geusai molla
gal ttae kkaji ga ga ga ga ga ga ga
hwak gal ttaekkaji ga ga ga ga ga ga
hwak gal ttaekkaji ga ga ga ga ga ga
hwak gal ttaekkaji ga ga ga ga ga ga
hwak gal ttaekkaji

The youngest members of Illionaire, though one unofficially, were out of breath with huge smiles on their faces as they finished their performances. They embraced again before giving their mics to the stage hand and leaving the stage. Bobby grabbed Izzy's hand and laced their fingers together, something that wasn't uncommon for them, as he led her back to the VVIP table. He sat in the only available spot next to Dok2 before pulling her to sit on his lap. She turned so she was facing the group without blocking Bobby. She picked up her drink from when she left it and took a long drink. She felt eyes on her and when she looked around she noticed it was Sungmin, glaring holes into her and Bobby. She smirked slightly at him and raised her glass slightly in his direction before taking another drink. The DJ announced that since performances were officially over the dance floor was open for everyone. People immediately moved to the dance floor and began grinding to the music provided.

The co-CEOs of Illionaire along with some Super Junior members went to dance, leaving Heechul, Leeteuk, Sungmin and Donghae at the table with Izzy, Bobby and Beenzino. Izzy was laughing with Heechul while Bobby and Beenzino were talking in hushed tones. The song switched after a few minutes and it happened to be a beat that Izzy enjoyed very much, she immediately got up and grabbed Bobby's hand. "Come on baby boy. I wanna dance." Bobby shrugged at the other men at the table before letting the provocatively dressed girl drag him to the dance floor. When they got to a comfortable spot Bobby turned Izzy around so her back was against his front, his hand resting low on her hip while the other intertwined their fingers together. Izzy's free hand came up to rest on the back on Bobby's neck, pulling him closer as they began to grind to the music. She felt eyes on her and she didn't have to search the room to know who they belonged to. She had enough drama for one night, she was going to enjoy the rest of the launch party even if that meant pissing a few people off. The blonde leaned her head back onto Bobby's shoulder and turned her head enough to look into her partner's eyes. She bit her lip gently as their eyes connected, watching as his eyes darkened in lust. His hand on her hip tightened and moved so his arm was around her waist, pulling her even closer than before. 

Izzy began swaying her hips even more as she grinded against Bobby, their faces only two inches apart. She saw him glance at her lips before he looked back into her eyes, causing a soft blush to coat her cheeks. A small gasp escaped her as the lights went off, the only source of light being the strobe lights that didn't help much. Bobby took opportunity to turn his noona back around so they were face to face, the arm around her waist pulling her as close to him as possible. Not once did they falter in the dance they were doing, both lost in each other as they kept going. Izzy took this as a chance to tease the younger boy even further, planting open-mouthed kisses all over his neck. A small smirk graced her lips as she heard him groan in her ear, his hands moving to squeeze her and pull her hips roughly against his own. His husky voice sounded next to her ear, "Be careful Dora. Or we're gonna have a repeat of what happened last time." She smirked slightly and whispered in his ear, her tone dripping with ual intent, "Let's not forget who gave in last time Bobby." They seperated when the song ended, going back to their table for another round of drinks. A smug smirk was on Bobby's lips as they sat down, a chuckle escaping her as she watched Bobby and Sungmin having a stare down. Bobby put an arm around Izzy's shoulder and let her lean into him, his stare down with Sungmin only breaking when another member spoke to him directly. Dok2 had watched the interaction happen and chuckled softly, pointing it out to his labelmates. 

 

All Dok2 could think was 'They fell in love with a Young Boss'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU ALL MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT GUYSSSS ! 

MUCH LOVE AND HERE IS SOME ILLIONAIRE GIFS FOR ALL YOU FANS!!