Izzy's side of the world

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

Izzy was very happy not to be filming WGM right now. It wasn't anything personal against her husband, it was just that fact that she was in and out of the studio with her labelmates. ILLIONAIRE Records had just dropped their collaboration album 11:11 and Izzy was also working on her Solo album that her Oppas were producing for her. She was currently sitting on the couch with her head tilted back as she went over all the lyrics in her head. She lifted her head when the door opened and her Oppas walked in. Dok2, Beenzino, and The Quiett all sat down at the computers before turning to face their maknae.

Dok2 says "Sup Iz?" The maknae shrugged slightly before smiling softly at them. "I'm a little tired but I'm alright. How about you guys?" Beenzino smiles before his baritone voice echos in the studio, "We're doing great. The album is at the top of the hip-hop charts right now." The ILLIONAIRE gang smiled happily because all their hard work was paying off. Izzy ran a hand through her hair gently before sitting up straight. The Quiett looks her up and down before smirking slightly, "You look nice. For your husband?"

The youngest rapper shook her head quickly, "Ani. I just like looking good." Dok2 smirks slightly before asking, "Who is your husband anyways?" The girl in question smiles before answering, "Super Junior's Sungmin." She laughed out loud when she saw her Oppa's shocked expressions. The Quiett was the first to break out of shock and say "Bwoh? But h-he's so much older than you Izzy-ah." The blonde shakes her head slightly, "Aniya. Only 6 years. He's younger than you Q oppa." Beenzino quickly changes the subject, "Ready to get back in the studio Iz?" The girl in question nods before walking into the booth and slipping her black Dr.Dre beats headphones on. She motions to Beenzino that she's ready and then the music starts in her headphones. She nods her head to the music and starts to spit the lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zR6ROjoOX0 (A/N: This is the song! Its belongs to Iggy Azalea and the rest of Izzy's album will be made up of other peoples songs)

 After the song was over she looked at the glass and smiles when she sees her Oppas positive reactions. She takes the headphones off and leaves the studio, plopping down on the couch as they listen to the playback. They all bob their heads along with the song and Dok2 smirks, "One of the best you've put out so far Iz." She smiles at her boss before glancing down at her phone when 'Sungmin Husband' flashes across the screen. She excuses herself before leaving the studio and locking herself in her office. She sits down at her desk and answers the phone. (A/N: Red Italics is Izzy and Blue italics is Sungmin).

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeonghaseyo wifeu~"

"Annyeonghaseyo Husband"

"Are you busy?"

"Aniya. I just finished recording for the day. How about you?"

"I'm about to have lunch with a few members. Would you like to come?"

"Ah, I don't want to intrude."

"Ani Ani. I'm inviting you. We're going to Jaejoong-ssi cafe. Meet us? Jebal?"

"Jaejoong Oppa's cafe? Arasso. I'll meet you soon."

"Annyeong wifeu~"

"Annyeong Oppa."

 Guess I'm going out for lunch today.