Surprise at Practice

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

Izzy quickly but carefully made her way to the SM Entertainment building, only stopping on the way to pick up food for Sungmin and his entire group. The blonde might not have been happy with her on screen husband but she would keep the happy fascade up for the cameras. She parked her car in the company's underground garage and noticed the cameras waiting for her to exit her car. She collected her phone along with the two large bags of food she purchased. She opened her car door and smiled at the cameras, bowing politely at the camera men and PDs. "Annyeonghaseyo~" She closes and locks the car before heading towards the entrance.

MC1: Wow! Izzy-ssi looks amazing. Where could she have been before this ?

MC2: Maybe a music video shoot? A photo shoot? 

MC3: Maybe a date.

MC2: Sungmin-ssi wouldnt be happy about that.

She walks through the door, thanking the producer who held it for her before walking to receptionist quietly. After a few moments she bows to him and heads to the elevators. She bit her lip gently after entering the elevator, slightly nervous about visiting her on screen husband at his work place. She didnt want to embarass him in front of the people he worked with. The elevator opened and she followed the directions the receptionist gave her, though her usual confidence was lacking in her stride. 

Were you nervous being in the SM building for the first time?

I was nervous but not because it was my first time at SM. I actually used to be a trainee but I came to realize that I wasnt like the other trainees. I wanted to be a strong dancer and rapper but all the other girls had amazing aegyo. That isn't who I am so I decided to join another company while also rapping underground, I danced for them for a few years before being scouted by The Q oppa during one of my rap battles. 

So why were you nervous?

I was nervous seeing my husband and s again. I didn't want to embarrass him or myself. Its a bit out of my comfort zone....plus it had been a while since I had been at the SM building. I didn't know who I would run into.

She found the correct dance studio door and heard music coming from it. She bit her lip gently as she opened the door silently, stepping in with the crew before closing the door. She waited until someone noticed her before making herself known as Super Junior's new song MAMACITA was bouncing off the walls. It took a few moments for her to be noticed and the member who noticed her was Heechul. He ran to the stereo to turn it off, rolling his eyes at the protest of the other members before pointing to the patiently waiting blonde. They all whirled around in shock at seeing not only the blonde rapstar but also seeing what she was dressed in, none moreso than Sungmin himself. They all bowed and greeted her as she bowed politely and greeted them. She held up the large and heavy bags of food, "I brought you all dinner. I wasn't sure if you had eaten already." Donghae and Eunhyuk didn't hesitate to rush towards the blonde to rid her of the bags, thanking her happily. The rest of the members voiced their thanks as well, praising the young rapstar as her face darkened with a blush.

Heechul made his way over to the blonde and put his arm around her shoulder. His eyes on his dongsaeng as he spoke, "Sungmin-ah...are you not going to greet your beautiful and generous wife?" Taking a moment to glance up, Izzy giggled at the mischievous smirk on her brother in laws face. Izzy moved out of Heechul's embrace with the grace of a ballerina, walking towards where the rest of her brother in laws were sitting on the floor. She plopped down between Eunhyuk and Yesung, giggling when the members all went to thank her with their mouths still full. 

Why didn't you greet your wife, especially after Heechul-ssi said something?

Honestly.....I was still in shock over her outfit. It was so revealing and.....why did she have to dress that way in front of my members ? I didn't want them all staring at her in such a way.

Were you jealous because she was dressed that way or because she could have been with someone else while dressed that way?

Aigoo.....I don't want to think of such things. She is my wife.

A knock on the door gained the attention of all the occupants in the dance studio, the door opening slowly before a familiar face stepped inside the room. A bright smile lit up Izzy's face when she saw....Yunho from TVXQ. This smile didn't go unnoticed by Sungmin.

Yunho smiled and bowed upon seeing the cameras before looking to the group of males. It took him a moment to realize the young blonde female sitting among them. His brows furrowed a bit as he spoke "Izadora?" She grinned and got up quickly, dropping her phone in the process. She ran to the older male and jumped on him in a hug, "OPPA!" All the members of Super Junior were shocked except Donghae and Eunhyuk. Sungmin frowned and asked, "Oppa? You know each other?" Yunho puts the blonde rapper down but keeps an arm around her slim waist, said blonde was also subconsciously leaning into the embrace. Yunho smiles and nods, "Neh. Izadora used to be a trainee here. She spent much time in the dance studio. I've known her for a very long time." Sungmin couldn't believe what he was hearing, How could he not have known she was a trainee? He has been with this company for a long time, surely he'd remember her. 

Yunho looked down at the blonde, "So what are you doing here Iza? Practicing with Eunhyuk for the Music video?" At all the noises of confusion around him, the veteran idol figured he might have just revealed something that wasn't common knowledge. Izzy glared up at her friend which confirmed his suspicions. "Oops...? Well look at the time. Changmin must be waiting for me. Annyeong." He quickly kisses Izzy's forehead and runs out of the room. Izzy bites her lip gently before meeting her husband's eyes, flinching a bit at the barely concealed anger that is there. He turns his attention to his bandmate, "What Music video Hyuk?" Eunhyuk glances at the blonde rapstar before looking back at , "A few days ago Izzy called me about featuring in her new Video. I accepted because it was a collarboration that seemed good and she needed another dancer."

How did you feel when Yunho-ssi mentioned Eunhyuk-ssi being in a music video with your wife?

I was hurt. Hyuk said she needed another dancer.....I'm one of Super Junior's dancers as well. Why didn't she ask me?

How did you feel when Yunho spoke of your new video?

I wanted to punch him. My videos are always a surprise for my fans. Im just happy he didn't get to reveal more. Yunho is my oppa and I love him. But he can't keep a secret to save his own life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER !!! SORRY I KEPT EVERYONE WAITING SO LONG ! WORK AND SCHOOL ARE KEEPING ME HOSTAGE !!

 

 Also i take all my readers opinions into consideration when writing so if there is something you guys wanna know, or something you'd like to see in this story please feel free to message me privately or comment ! 

UPVOTE MY STORY SO OTHERS CAN SEE IT TOO !!!