Lunch With Hubby and Brother in Laws

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

The young rapper hung up the phone with a smile on her face before grabbing her car keys and heading downstairs. She reached the garage quickly and got in her red lamborghini. She sent a quick text to her oppas to let her know she was going out before speeding out of the garage and towards Jaejoong's cafe. As she came closer to her destination she saw a parking spot right in front and slid into it effortlessly. She swapped her nerd glasses for black aviators and stepped out of her car. She left her headphones on the front seat before locking the doors and walking into the restaurant. She smiled at the barista and ordered a large caramel cappucino, paying for it with her black card and taking it. She thanked the barista before looking around the restaurant, jumping slightly when she felt someone touch her arm.

She whirled around to see it was an employee behind her. She smiled softly, "Annyeonghaseyo." The employee bowed in greeting before gesturing her to follow him. She followed him to the private section of the restaurant and thanked him once she heard her husband's voice. She walked into the area with a confidence she always seemed to have. Some people mistook it for arogance but Izzy just loved herself and didn't let people put her down. She walked into the area and saw it was only occupied by Sungmin and 4 of s. She began walking over to them when one spotted her and stood up quickly to greet her. The others followed suit and she bowed to them as well. Sungmin smiled at her, "Izzy-ah! Annyeong." The blonde smiled back and responded, "Annyeong Oppa." 

He pulled out a chair for her and she smiled in thanks before sitting down. Sungmin looked at s and introduced the one by one. "Izzy these are my members. This is Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Henry." The rapper smiles shyly at all the members of Super Junior and says "Annyeonghaseyo ILLIONAIRE Queen Izzy Perez-imnidad." They all greet her warmly and she sips her drink shyly. Eunhyuk says "So Izzy-ssi how are you? Your career I mean." 

The rap queen smiles widely, "It's going great. We just released a collaboration album and its at the top of the hip-hop charts." She blushed softly when they all clapped for her. She smiled softly, "I'd love it if you guys could all come to our 11:11 album release party and concert, and the rest of your members of course." Sungmin smiles and nods, "We'd love to come. When is it?" She pauses for a moment before speaking. "Today is Tuesday. Its on Saturday." All the members nod and agree to attend. The rapper smiles and takes out her cell phone, "Let me call and say that their will be....12? guests?" They nod and she presses call on her cellphone (A/N: Purple Italics is who she's on the phone with. BTW the conversation will be almost entirely in english.) Izzy presses call and puts the phone on speaker. It rings 5 times before there is an answer.

Izzy says "Hello?"

"Hello? Izadora?"

"Zino Oppa! Hey."

"What's up love? You just skipped out."

"I know I know. Sorry but I had to run."

"Don't worry about it."

"Oppa I kinda need a favor. It has to do with the launch party."

"Sure anything."

"Can we add in 12 special guests?"

"12 guests?"

"Yes twelve. Is it gonna be a problem? This is important."

"No. No problem. VIP right?"

"Nope. VVIP. The whole nine."

"VVIP? Oh this will be good. So our table will be bigger for the after party?"

"Yeah it will."

"Alright. See you at the house."

"Thank you. Love you Benny."

"Love you too Dora."

Izzy hangs up the phone before laughing softly at the confused looks on her sunbaes faces. Eunhyuk spoke first, "Uh...So what just happened?" Izzy smiles and says "That was Beenzino Oppa. I told him to add 12 people to the VVIP list. Its the table we sit at during the after party and your own space to watch the concert." Ryeowook says "Why did he call you Dora?" The blonde nods, "My real name is Izadora." Eunhyuk flashes the younger rapper his signature gummy smile, "It's a pretty name." She blushes and nods, "Gomawo." Sungmin looks at his phone and sighs regretfully, "Aish, we have to go. We have a photoshoot today." They all stand and begin walking out of the restaurant together. Once they reach out front Izzy's eyes are quickly on the black van parked by her car. "Well I guess this is where we go our separate ways. I'll see you all Saturday?" They nod and wave goodbye to her. She walks over to her car and gets in quickly, watching them get into the van before peeling out of her parking spot. Crap, now I need an even better outfit for the launch party.