Lunch Together

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

The couple continued their walk towards the restauraunt in a semi awkward silence. Izzy was fiddling with the rose in her hand as they walked but quickly lifted her head when Sungmin decided to break the silence. Sungmin says, "Are you a Super Junior fan?" Izzy chuckles softly and nods her head, "Neh. Since debut." The former gaps silently at her causing her to fall into a fit of giggles at his shocked expression. He quickly composes himself and says "Wow. I didn't expect that. 8 years is a long time." She nods her head, "Neh but I never stopped being an ELF. Besides its been nice watching you all grow up." They arrive at the restaurant and she blushes softly when he opens the door for her, softly saying a thank you before stepping inside. They are quickly seated and place their orders. After the waitress walks away they continue to sit in silence.

MC3: We should call them the silent couple. Is it that hard to talk?

MC1: I want to know if Sungmin-ssi is a fan of Izzy-ssi. Since she isn't really in the pop music scene.

MC3: Neh. She is Hip-Hop rapper.

The couple recieve and eat their food in silence. When Sungmin excuses himself to use the bathroom Izzy quickly pays the bill before he can offer to do it. She puts her wallet back in her purse and sits there like nothing happened. When her husband returns she stands up and smiles. Sungmin says "Ready to go? I'll pay and then we can leave." The rapper shakes her head, "I payed already. We can go." The aegyo king looks slightly put out but nods before leading his wife out of the restaurant and out into the cool day. 

How did you feel when Izzy-ssi said she paid for the meal?

Jinja? I was slightly disappointed. I wanted to pay for the meal. It was technically our first date and I want to be the perfect husband for her. I will be quick next time so I can pay.

Sungmin was upset that you payed for the meal. Did you notice?

Aniya. I didn't notice. Ah, I feel bad now. I just wanted to be nice. I pay for my Oppas to eat sometimes and they never complain. I guess this is different because he is my husband neh?

As they are walking down the path the PD hands Izzy a mission card. She looks at it for a moment before opening it, noticing Sungmin reading over her shoulder. The card says 'Sadly it is time for you to part ways but the next time you meet will be much fun. Say your goodbyes and head in opposite directions, there are cars waiting for you at the park exits.' Izzy pouts slightly before turning to face Sungmin, "I guess its time for us to go huh?" He nods before retrieving his cellphone from his pocket and handing it to her. "Put your number. So we can keep contact neh?" The ILLIONAIRE Queen nods and smiles softly before obeying his request and sending herself a text message so she has his number as well. "I'll see you next time Sungmin." She hands him the phone back before turning and starting to walk towards the park exit. Sungmin watches her walk away for a moment before yelling, "IZZY-AH!" The girl whirls around in surprise before tilting her head questioningly. He smiles widely and waves enthusiastically, "ANNYEONG WIFEU~" She hears a car honk behind her and sees one of her Oppas in the front seat. She turns back to her husband and yells back "ANNYEONG HUSBAND!" She runs to the car and quickly gets in. The camera shows Sungmin smile softly to himself and then walking away before the camera cuts off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you wookie-kie for subscribing !!!!