Meeting the Couple! Pt.1 Wife

The Illionaire Queen Is Getting Married!?

The camera shows a bunch of fans screaming passionately with many signs and phones in hand. They are jumping along to a hip-hop beat that sounds vaugely familiar.

MC1: Bwoh? Is it a concert?

MC2: Sure looks like it. Who could it be?

MC3: Maybe its CL-ssi?

The camera turns towards the stage and focuses on a group of individuals on the stage, 3 males and 1 female. It zooms into their faces as they perform with much charisma and swag for their loving fans. The figures are recognized as k-hip-hop rappers Dok2, Beenzino, The Quiett, and Izzy.

MC3: Bwoh? ILLIONAIRE GANG?! One of them is getting married?

MC1: Apparently. But which one? Dok2-ssi?

MC2: All I know is that Beenzino-ssi isn't it because he has a girlfriend.

The camera then shows the backstage area of the show where the 4 rappers were sitting on couches, thoroughly satisfied with their performance and talking amongst themselves. They are shocked when they see the camera but quickly get up and bow politely. The PD silently held out and envelope which Dok2 proceeded to take, quickly thanking the PD. He opens the letter and it reads 'Congratulations Izzy, You're getting married! You are to meet your husband tomorrow night at XXX park.' Izzy looks up at the sound of her name with absolute shock on her face. "Bwoh? I'm getting married? When did I sign up for this?"

MC1: Its Izzy! Izzy is the wife !

MC2: Ah~ I'm jealous of her husband. She is beautiful. 

MC1: She is. But I don't think she signed up herself.

Izzy looked around at her Oppas and right away noticed how Beenzino was trying to leave the room. She glared at him and spoke in his direction, "YAH! LIM SUNGBIN! YOU SIGNED ME UP?!?!?! OPPA WAE?!" Beenzino flinched slightly before answering, "I didn't think you'd really get picked. It was a joke!" Izzy looked ready to hit the older male before The Quiett spoke up, "Iz-ah, maybe its a good idea. You should do the show." The short female pouts slightly before nodding her head, "Arasso. I'll do it."

Please introduce yourself.

Annyeonghaseyo ILLIONAIRE QUEEN Izzy-imnida. Please take care of me.

How do you feel about being chosen?

At first I was confused because I never signed up. Then I was angry for Zino Oppa not telling me. But after I agreed to do the show...I was excited. Also nervous. I mean I'm only 22 and starting my career, I never thought I'd be married.

Who do you want to be your husband? Can you leave a message for him?

Ah, I don't know. Someone nice and funny. Someone who can see passed my image as the ILLIONAIRE PRINCESS. Dear husband, please treat me well and let's have a nice marriage. I will try to be the best wife for you and make you happy. Annyeong.

MC1: I'm excited for her. Who will be her husband?

MC3: I guess we will see soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it for this chapter. I hope I'm doing a good job. Please comment and subscribe !

XOXO~ Ana <3