Chapter 1~

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

In a dark alley, a suspicious man walk by. He looks back and and see got anyone follow him. He turn to the left and walk inside an old abandoned shop. He went into the shop and turn the light on. When he turn the light on, he sees two men sitting on a sofa. It looks like they waiting for him.

" You came at last, my old friend." One of the men said.

"Yea, I hope you didin't wait long."

"Let me introduce you to one of my friend, he is also in the mission."

" Hi Mr. Park, my name is Hong Seung Sung, CEO of Cube Entertainment" Mr Hong says.

" Nice to meet you, my name is Park Jin Young, CEO and founder of JYP Entertainment." Park Jin Young says.

" Well, Yang Hyun Suk. You didin't indroduce wrong person. He is one of my former employee and he is a good and trusted guy."

" Ya, I know him for many years and I know his character. Hey, don't talk so many. I am going to introduce a new member of the mission. She is going to in charge of the new company that we created."

" Owh~ Who is it?" Park Jin Young and Hong Seung Sung says.

Suddenly, a beautiful woman step inside the shop, Park Jin Young and Hong Seung Sung look at her in amazed.

http://video.phpmyanmar.com/bin/image/video/lee-da-hae-507.jpg

" Hi, my name is Lee Da Hae and I am the CEO of the new company" She says.

" Wow! She's hot" Seung Sung wispher to Jin Young.

" Indeed she is." "Well, nice to have you here, Miss Lee"

"Just call me Da Hae, Jin Young. And thankz for welcome me." said Da Hae.

"So, can we sit down now and talk about the mission?" Hyun Suk ask.

" Well of course. Sorry for making you waiting." The three other says.

" So, tell me whats your plan, Da Hae?" Hyun Suk asked

" Well, i plan to debut three groups, 1 is boy group, 1 is girl group and 1 is co-ed group. The members are choosen from JYP, YG and CUBE Entertainment and some of the people that we audition earlier."

" Oh, that sound like a good plan. But don't you think that if SM knows about it and they will debut another group and battle with us?" Seung Sung says.

" Thats what the whole mission is about, Seung Sung. Then we'll let the whole world know that other company can battle with SM Entertainment." Hyun Suk says.

" I agree with you, but you didin't notice something missing?" Jin Young says.

"What is that?" The three asked.

" We not yet think of a name for the company."

"Oh yeah! What if we call it DH Entertainment, that call for Da Hae Entertainment" Seung Sung says. Da Hae blushed.

" Cannot, we must think of a more meaningful name and don't let the name has any connection with us." Jin Young says

" What if is called Starstruck Entertainment, it is meaningful and has nothing to do with you all." Da Hae says.

" Well, ok, so lets us Starstruck Entertainment as our new company name." Jin Young says.

Hyun Suk stands up and went to the drinking centre and take 4 cups of drinking glass and a bottle of wine. Then he back to his seat and open the bottle to pour the wine into the 4 drinking glasses.

"Now lets cheer and hope that our mission will suceeds." says Hyun Suk

"CHEER!" "CHEER!" "CHEER!"

"Now we just wait and see how SM Entertainment fall~"

 

Author's note: Well, this is chapter 1. Quite cruel isn't it? No matter what, this is the 1st chapter of the story. Hope you guys like it~

And 1 more thing, I still need more applicants for this story..

So please APPLY, APPLY, APPLY~