AziAtix Dorm

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

 

7.00p.m

“Woah, just now the dinner was daebak! I think I can’t dance anymore.” HyukJae says and touch his going-to-be-big tummy. “Yeah, the Double S Generation and Devils’ Kiss members were so kind to us.” DJ says and put his hands onto J-Min shoulder. Suddenly all the 5 boys stop walking, they look at the building in front of them. They were shocked.

Modern-Small-Homes.jpg

“Is this our house? Did you take us to the wrong place?” Chunghee asked. Sungjoon says “Haha, now your expression is the same as the Double S Generation. Come, let us go in. you don’t want to catch a cold, right? After cannot perform. Manager will blame me.” Alex says and push them inside the house.

modern-living-room9.83230419.jpg

“Wow~ This living room is big, no. it’s huge.” Logan says and smile. “Ok, now let me take you to your rooms. And please don’t be too shocked. “Arasso, Hyung” the 5 boys said and followed him go upstairs.

They went to the first room on the left.

master_bedroom.jpg

“And this room is belong to…… HyukJae!” Alex says. HyukJae knows that this is his room, he ran inside the room and explore it. “Wow~ This is great, thanks hyung!” Alex smile and take them to the other room beside HyukJae.

menlo-idea-house-teen-bedroom-l.jpg

“Wow, whose room  is this? It must be…” Chunghee says and the others says “Me!” “DJ’s!!!” Only DJ says is he. All the members laugh including Alex. “Yeah, this is DJ’s room. Do you like it?” Alex asks DJ who is checking his room. “Of course I love it. Kamsahamida hyung!” DJ says. Then they went to the next room which in opposite DJ’s room.

black-and-white-bedroom-designs-for-men-

When they see this room, J-Min quickly says. “Hyung, can I take this room? Because the first time I see it, I wanted to be in this room~ Please hyung…” Sung Joon hear this and laugh. “Silly leader, I’m going to say that this room is yours. And now that you say it, this room is officially yours.” Alex says and J-Min bows to him “Thanks hyung, you are the best.” Then they went to the other room beside J-Min

e23c1fea28341b68_Teen_Guy_Bedroom_Design

“And this room belongs to… our maknae ChungHee!” Sung Joon says and ChungHee screams because he had such a beautiful room. All the members look at him and laugh because of his funnies. “Kamsahamida hyung for the fantastic room.” Chung Hee says and hug Alex. Alex was shocked at first and smile. “Come let us see the last room because it’s Logan’s bedroom.”

Simple-Modern-Bedroom-Ideas-for-Men-600x

All of them see the room. “Hyung this is great. It fits my taste. Kamsahamida!” Logan says and explore his room. “You’re welcome, I choose everything in this room for you. By the way all your bathroom are the same.”

Modern-Bathroom-Design.jpg

“WOW!!!!! This is daebak!” All the members shouted.

“Yeah, I know. Come let us go down to the kitchen to see got something to eat or not.” Alex says and take them downstairs.

7-kitchen-diner.jpg

“Wow~ This kitchen is great! We can cook everyday here. Right, hyungs?” ChungHee says and look at the other 4 hyungs, they all smile brightly.

“So now you all have your new dorm or I mean mansion. Go and rest early because we have practice tomorrow. Ok?” Alex says to the 5 boys.

“Yes sir!!!!!” All 5 of them shouted and go back to their room and rest.

 

In another mansion,

“Wow, hyung… This is a big mansion. I can’t wait to go inside and see.” A handsome boy said.

“Well what are we waiting for. Let’s go in!” The hyung says and 5 boys follow him to the mansion.

 

A/N : Tada, this is the new chapter. Sorry for waiting long. Is the dorm beautiful? Keke~

I will reveal more in the next chapter, so stay tuned 

please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE