(Chapter 5) The new boyz group~

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

The next day, while the member of Double S Generation practice in the room. They saw 5 tall and hot guyz are walking toward them. Behind them was Miss Da Hae. SungRin, Nikki, Jerry, HyeJin and MoonYeon look at these 5 guyz in amazed.

"WOW!! They are so HOT!! I wonder where did they came from." Nikki says.

" I think that any group is debut under Starstruck Entertainment must be a enemy to SM Entertainment. I hope they will cooperate and bring SM Entertainment down." SungRin tells the other 4 girls.

'Attention everybody, please come here. I have something to announce." Miss Da Hae came and call the 10 members, the 5 boyz stand behind Miss DaHae and give a smile to the 10 members.

"Yes, anything we can help you, Miss Da Hae? And who are they?" Zin asked Miss DaHae and point to the 5 handsome boyz behind her.

"Do you remember last few days that I am going to debut a new boy group, right? Here is it, this 5 boyz are going to debut under StarStruck Entertainment as AziAtix. Now AziAtix, I leave you here with the boys and girls and intro yourself to them. You will have to cooperate with them in the future. While I have some buisness with Ji Hye and the new boy group manager." Miss Da Hae says and leave them in the practice room.

"Well, let me introduce myself first. My name is Yong Ji Min, you can call me J-Min. I am the leader of AziAtix and Main Vocal of the group. And you must be Jerry, Leader of Double S Generation. Nice to meet you~" J-Min says and look at Jerry. Jerry is blushed.

"Hi, my name is Park Chung Hee, you can call me Chung Hee. I am the Lead Vocal, Dancer and maknae in AziAtix." Chung Hee says in a cute voice and sang Nam WooHyun's "Time".

"WOW!! You have such a beautiful voice. I really like it. You can be better than us." Sora and SungRin says. "Thank you so much, if I got anything wrong, please tell me. I will change it." Chung Hee says.

" Yo, my name is Lee Hyuk Jae. Ya all can call me Hyuk Jae. I am the Lead Rapper and Lead Dancer in AziAtix. Nice to meet ya all." Hyuk Jae introduce himself in a different way - rapping.

"And my name is Cho Dae Jung imida. You can call me DJ or Blade, but I prefer DJ better. I am the Main Dancer and Main Rapper in AziAtix. Nic to meet you, sunbaenim" DJ says and bow a 90 degree to the 10 members.

"Aiyo, we are not sunbae la. We just debut a few days only. And no need to be too polite, DJ. We are in the same level." Jiho says.

"Hi, my name is Hye Jin. I am the centre face in Double S Generation. Why you didin't even talk at all and just stand at there? Can you please intro yourself?" Hye Jin sees another guy stands at the edge of the room and don't want to talk to them. So she walk towards him and talk to him.

"Um... Hi, Hye Jin. My name is Shin Young Jae, you can call me Logan. I am the Jack of all Trades and Centre Face in AziAtix." Logan was shocked to see Hye Jin but he still gives her a smile and introduce himself.

"Oh, so you also is a centre face. Same like me. We can be good friends. Let me show you to the other members. Come~" Hye Jin says and hold Logan hand and take him to see the other members.

" Well, as a 'first time' present. We would like to show you our debut song. Is called 'On Rainy Days'. Come boyz, let's start." J-Min says and call the 4 boys to perform their new debut song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NSzAorVD_g

"WOW!! That's a nice song you have. And it so good~" The girls claps their hand and says.

"Ya, who compose the song? It sound so good and the lyrics are so meaningful." Sora says

"Thanks for the praise and this song is compose by Logan. He compose the best song and nearly all the song in the album is he compose." J-Min says.

"WOW! Your song is so good. Next time you must compose 1 song for us. Right, guys?" SungRin says. "Yayaya." the other members says.

"Um...Well, then ok~ hehe." Logan says.

"Well do you all have good times? I see you all laugh so happily." Ji Hye and Miss Da Hae come with another hot guy behind them.

"Ya, we have. And who is another hot guy behind you? Miss Da Hae." Nikki and Zin ask.

"Oh, well this is the new manager of AziAtix." Miss Da Hae says.

"WOW!! He is so hot. Just like the member of AziAtix." MoonYeon says.

"Hm..." "What is the matter, Da Hae shi..?" Ji Hye ask

"I wonder in this time, SM Entertainment and Lee Soo Man is doing what? Are they going to debut another 3 groups to challenge us?" Miss Da Hae says.

"If they debut 10 groups, they also cannot beat our Double S Generation and AziAtix. Because we have talents and looks. As for them, they just has looks no talents." Ji Hye and they boyz group manager says.

" We cannot say like that, you don't even know that Lee Soo Man. He likes to make surprice, after he'll make a big surprice for us to see." Miss Da Hae says and look at the window. She knows that Lee Soo Man is going to plan something big for her and the whole to see.

Author's note: This is the chapter 5 of the story. In the next chapter I will reveal AziAtix faces and information. Hope you like this chapter^^

And I need more boyz and girlz application for the new group in SM Entertainment, manager for boyz and girlz group and make up artist and stylist and photographer for all the 3 groups...