(Chapter 10) Boys Debut

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

Cheers burst through the crowd. The lights shone upon the boys' faces.
"Are you ready for this?" a boy asked as they rose up to the stage.
"I'm always ready Sannie," the other guy said.
The performance started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcy84afDSCo&feature=related

"Wow! U guys rocked!" JinRi said as she and the HUH members came up to the members.
"We didn't we?" one replied with a small victory sign.
"Yeah you did Min Oppa!" Sunyang said.
"It's great that u guys could come," One of the members said to them.
"No problem, Jojo," Yoru said to him.
"Hey where did Honnie go?" Rani asked.
"He's probably off by himself. He's a shy kid," Soo Hyun said to them. They made Oh expressions. They all looked at the TV in their waiting rooms. It was AziAtix's turn.
-------------
"It's our turn! Our turn! OUR TURN!" Chung Hee said as he jumped around.
"Hey Chung Hee! Hurry up and calm down! We're going on right now!" DJ told him. The 5 boys were soon on stage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NSzAorVD_g

They were finished. Logan looked at all the screaming fans who admired their song. He was satisfied.
"Hey Hyukjae Hyung. Do u think I.R.I.S did better than us?" Chung Hee asked.
"Of course we did little maknae," a voice said to them. It was Soo Hyun.  He smirked. "Already admitting defeat?"
"Pfft you wish," Chung Hee snapped back.
"Oh I know we'll beat you," Soo Hyun said to him. The two had flames in their eyes as they were about to go at eachother.
"Hey hey! Break it up you two! The fans will settle it!" DJ said as he held Chung Hee back while Kwang Joo held Soo Hyun back.
"Let's go," Soo Hyun said. The AziAtix members went back to their waiting room.
"Guys we're moving in your new house later," Alex told them. The boys nodded and got into their van.
----------
"Jinny send in today's spy," Lee Soo Man told her. She nodded. Nami went in.
"Report please, Nami," he said to her.
"Apparently today AziAtix is moving into their new house," Nami said to him.
"Hmm I'll give IRIS their house today too then. Thank you Nami," he said as he sent her out. She bowed and went out.
"I can't believe I'm doing this," she  said as she plopped on the couch.
"Unnie we all don't really want to do this," JinRi said to her.
"I don't want to spy on my brother," Yoru says and her head is down.
"I know that you guys don't like but it's boss' orders so we have to do it," Jinny said. The girls groaned.
"But why does he want us to do this?" Yoru,Sunyang, And Doll asked.
"I don't know," Jinny replied. *I'm just as curious as you guys*

-- -- -- -- --

I.R.I.S manager, Sung Joon takes the 5 boys out.

“Where are we going, hyung?” Soohyun asked. The other boys nodded in agreement.

“We are going to your new home.” Sung Joon says. The boys were hocked. “We are going to our new home? Then what about our old home?” Dongho asked. “Pabo Dongho, if we stay at the old home. How can we concentrade into our performance? And our house is very far from the headquarter.” The leader, Chansi says.

“So what are we waiting for, let’s go.” Jaemin says and pull all the members to the car.

 

Author note : This is the new chapter, sorry for late update. Maybe this Saturday I will update the new house of AziAtix and I.R.I.S. And I will revealed the last group. Stay tuned and thanks for reading my fanfics.

And SUBSCRIBE~