The manager of Double S Generation !! Park Ji Hye~

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

 

Username:

Shasha310898

 

Profile link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/46256

 

E-Mail:

[email protected]

 

Name:

Park Ji Hye

 

Nickname:

-Ji

-Jimmy ( I know, they by calling her that)

-Gnah

 

Age:

20

 

Birthday:

20 // 08 // 1990

 

Ethnicity:

Pure Korean

 

Appearance: Ulzzang Seo Ji Hye.

-http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqiv7g7PP81qglp8ko1_500.png


Personality:

She is very cheerful and fun-loving. She hates SMEnt for calling her an ugly brat who doesn't know what makeup and fashion is. She supports her friends and people around her. She tends to screw up when she sees any idol group from SME wins an award. She likes it when people from YGE wins an award as she loves YGE. She can be clumsy and is naturally cute. She is very approachable and easy-going. She is friends with everybody in Starstruck Entertainment and YG Entertainment. SM Entertainment is now trying to lure Ji Hye into their company as a Makeup artist // Stylist as she is now one of the most recommended, successful and famous makeup artist // stylist. She can dress women but she doesn't want to as she will get stuck in choosing which outfit she wants them to wear and she can make women up too but it takes too much time. She is an amazing dancer thanks to Seungri who inspired her to dance, but she didn't choose to be a dancer // choreographer.

 

Background:

This 20 year old is a little hometown girl from Gwangju. She always had a crush on Seungri when he first joined Il Hwa, a dance group of the town. She was a little obsessed makeup and clothes though. So she tends to stare at them in a shop and just, stare. She didn't had money to actually buy them. She looked over YouTube to see tutorials  on a certain look and practices on her mother when she was 10 and above. Her family was one of those busy-bodies yet cheery families. They live in a normal single-floored house. Her family knows almost everyone in their neighborhood for being very outgoing and fun and cheery. Money wasn't always a problem. Her parents payment isn't not too much but enough to survive. She saw 1TYM on TV with trendy clothes and wore better makeup brands than she did herself, and she's a woman! So she convinced her dad several times that she wants to go to Seoul and be a stylist and makeup artist there. And she did.

 

For who worked before (if worked):

BIGBANG and 2NE1, basically YGEnt

Partner: 

Seungri of BIGBANG

Enemies:

Yoona and Jessica of SNSD: She always picked on Ji Hye when she at SMEnt