(Chapter 4) The New Co-ed Group of Starstruck Entertainment

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

In a music show called Music Bank...

"Annyeonghasaeyo, welcome to Music Bank, here you can watch all the new music from your favourite group and many more..." says the MCs, Hyun Woo and Kim Min Ji.

"Well, today we have a great debut here. This new co-ed group is from a new company that is formed by 3 biggest companies in Korea." "Wow, I can't wait to see their debut." "Let's welcome the new co-ed group from Starstruck Entertainment. Double S Generation!!!" The MCs said and there was a loud cheers from the audience~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVy0AM8DwiU

At the backstage,

"Wow, we had a great perfomance out there, right?" MoonYeon says.

"Ya, I can't believe that we have so many fans out there." Jae says.

"They must be obsessed with my cute smile and rapping. Right, HyeJin?" Zin asked Hye Jin

"Huh? I think they are obsessed with my cute smile, because I am the CENTRE FACE of the group." Hye Jin says and talk the word Centre face a bit louder.

"Really? Well I am also one of the centre face of this group, can't you remember? You are the centre face of the girl and I am the centre face of the boy." Zin says and shows a evil smile.

" Can you two please don't argued again, you two have been argued 3 times today. It's boring you know." Bae Chan and Sung Rin says.

" Hey, you guys. Ji Hye unni and Miss Da Hae want to see us. Faster come to the conference room." The leader, Jerry, says with a "leader" tone to the 9 person.

At the conference room, Miss Da Hae and Ji Hye sit on the chair waiting for them to come. They came in and sat on the comfortable chair.

"What's up, DaHae and JiHye noonas, you want to find us for what again?" Jiho uses his great rapping skills and ask the two beautiful noonas.

"Here take this and see." Da Hae takes a album and show it to them. Ji Hye is giving them the album to see.

(This is the album looks like and the track songs)

STARSTRUCKALBUMcopy.jpg

Double S Generation 1st Mini Album - Generation S

1. TTL (Time To Love) Listen 2

2. Bbiribboom Bbaeribboom

3. Be Mine (All the Boyz)

4. Shampoo (All the Girlz)

5. Storm (All the Boyz)

6. Wishlist (All the girlz)

7. One year later (SungRin and Sora)

"Wow, we have our own album! And this is so beautiful!" Jae says.

" Of couse we have our own album, because we are a group. Stupid." Nikki says to Jae. All the members starting to talk about the album and doesn't care about the two noonas in front of them.

"Hey, please quiet!! Miss Da Hae has something important to say. And listen properly." JiHye says.

All the people started to quiet and paying attention to Miss DaHae. She stand up and has a serious face and says to them.

"Now you all know that Double S Generation has a great sucess in debuting. And Starstruck Entertainment in not just debuting a  co-ed group. So next week or next month, I am going to debut another group. And I hope you all will be taking attention that, SM Entertainment will also be debuting a new co-ed group to battle with us. So I hope that you all will keep focusing on your practice and don't ever try to lazy. Understand?"

"YES!!! Miss DaHae" the cute 10 members of Double S Generation says.

"Miss DaHae, you are going to debut what type of group?" MoonYeon and BaeChan asked

"I am going to debut a new 5-people boyz group. The boyz will be arrive tomorrow." Da Hae says

"WOW! I so gonna come here tomorrow and see the 5 boyz." Nikki and Hye Jin says.

"Will they can be as handsome as we 5 boyz?" The 5 boyz of Double S Generation say.

"Well, everything will know when tomorrow come. But now, let's go to practice as it going to be late." Jerry says.

Author note: This is the 4th chapter of the fanfics. I'm sorry for late update because I'm busy with my homework. And I hope you'll like this chapter. 

And I need more boyz and girlz application for the new group in SM Entertainment, manager for boyz and girlz group and make up artist and stylist and photographer for all the 3 groups...