(Chapter 6) Revenge

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

IN SM ENTERTAINMENT BUILDING while all the artist of SMTOWN are practicing for their next concert at Tokyo. Their manager came in and the CEO, Lee Soo Man came in too. He come in with 5 beautiful and young girls walk behind him. All the SMTOWN artist start to talk about them.

"Wow!!! Who is these girls? They are so beautiful. I wonder if CEO wants to debut another girl group again~" Key tells the SHINee members. 

"Huh!!! Why CEO debut another girl group? He have Girls Generation already, and then another f(x), now this again? We have competitors again, sisters... We need to work hard, again." Yoona and Jessica say to the SNSD members.

The artists still talking when Lee Soo Man says, "My artists, please come here for a while. I have a announcement. A very important announcement." All the artists came closer and stop talking to listen.

"You all know that JYP, CUBE and YG Entertainment had make a new company to battle with us. And we will do as they said, battle with them. But I will not let you guys go, I will debut another 3 groups and battle with them and make SMTOWN the biggest company ever!!! So now I debut a new girl group first." Lee Soo Man says and call the 5 girls come. " This is the new girl group. Meet H.U.H. It's a short form for Hit Your Heart. Come girls, introduce yourself."

" Hi, my name is Kwak Sun Yang or you can call me SunYang. I am the Leader and Main Rapper in H.U.H. I hope you all will take care of me." The girl with two bangs says.

" Hi, my name is Kwon Jin Del or Doll. I am the Jack Of All Trades in the group." *Wink* The girl with short hair and a star beside her eye says.

" Hello, my name is Ekisho Park or Yoru. I am a japanese. I am the Lead Dancer and Main Vocal of the group." The girl with long curly hair says and dance a moonwalk. Eunhyuk, Taemin and Hyoyeon see this in amazed.

" Hey, my name is Kim NamiKyung or my stage name Nami. I am the Lead Vocal, Sub Rapper and Centre Face of  H.U.H" The girl which wear specticles says and sing a small part of Don't Say Goodbye. Kyuhyun, Yesung, Taeyeon, Jonghyun and Jessica are shocked at her voice.

" And lastly I am Park Jin Ri or JinRi. I am the Lead Rapper, Main Dancer and Maknae of the group. Nice to meet you all." The girl  with a ribbon on her head says and rap a small part. Minho sees and hears this start to like JinRi.

All the SM artists clap hands and cheers for the new SMTOWN members H.U.H~ They started to talk to H.U.H and teach them how to be a star.

In a corner, Lee Soo Man was thinking. *Now what is Lee Da Hae doing. If she wanna play hard, then I'll play hard with her. Just like the old days. Hehehe... I will revenge on what you did to me. Lee Da Hae*

 

Author note: Hello, this is the new chapter. I hope you all like it. SM Entertainment finally debut a new group. And what did Lee Da Hae do until Lee Soo Man need revenge? Stay tuned to next chapter~ Thankz                 And sorry if it is a short chapter....