(Chapter 7) Another new group....

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

In Strong Heart :

“Welcome to Strong Heart, today we have a very important and famous guest. They are the most popular and sucessful group in Hallyu Wave. You want to know who they are?” the MCs, Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi says. The audience shout and scream their favourite idol name.

“The 1st idol group is…” the song The Boys by Girls Generation is played. All the audience scream as 5 member from Girls Generation – Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Sunny, Yoona and Tiffany go to the stage. “Annyeonghaseyo, we are So Nyeo Shi Dae. Nice to meet you~” the 5 girls say together in a cute tone that make the audience scream more. The MCs and Girls Generation talk about their new album, recent life at Japan and got a mission to come here.

“Now we welcome the 2nd idol group, they also as famous as Girls Generation but they focus at America. Now they are back to Korea and have a big comeback. They are…” Seung Gi says and the song Nobody is play. All the audience scream and clap hands for the long-tim-no-see girl group, Wonder Girls. “Hello, we are Wonder Girls. Long time no see.” All of the members bow and say hello to the audience and MCs.

Next, Seung Gi and Ho Dong welcome another two famous k-pop group - Big Bang and Super Junior on stage. For the 1st hour, they talk about their comebacks and star life. In the 2nd hour, Ho Dong suddenly ask Leeteuk and Taeyeon “I heard that the CEO of SM Entertainment wanted to debut a new girl group, is that right?” “Yeah, he is going to debut a new group called H.U.H. One of the reason we come here is to promote them. They are such a talented girls, we have been personally trained them dancing, singing and rapping.”

“So, let us welcome the new girl group from SM Entertainment~ H.U.H…” after the MCs say it, 5 beautiful girls go out to the stage. “Annyeonghaseyo, we are H.U.H… Hit Your Heart.”

They greet the audience and introduce themselves. Then, the MCs and H.U.H group talk about their new debut.

And the MCs talk about JYP, CUBE and YG Entertainment are going to create a new company called Starstruck Entertainment. They are going to debut a new boy band. “Ya, we also personally trained them. They have been greatly improved. And the MOST IMPORTANT thing is : they are all original, no plastic surgery.” Wonder Girls and Big Bang says together.

“Now let us welcome the new boy band from Starstruck Entertainment~ AziAtix..” 5 handsome boys come to the stage. All the girls audience scream because all the members are so handsome.

"Not only do we have these lovely men we have these lovely ladies! Meet Devil's Kiss!" Big Bang and Wonder Girls say in an excited voice. The girls strolled out with the light shining behind them. J-Min leaned over to DJ "Hey did you know Miss Da Hae had this band ready?" J-Min whispered. "No idea. Hyung did you know?" "It was a little gift for you guys,"their manager said with a smirk and ruffled DJ's hair. *Beat that SM* He thought as he looked over new girl group. They smile each other and waiting to beat the future group of SM.

In the other side, Super Junior and Girls Generation sees Big Bang and Wonder Girls introduce their new girl group feel like been abandoned. Tiffany talks to Yoona “Damn to Big Bang and Wonder Girls, if not we are the highlight of the show. Now they are the highlight of the show. We are been abandoned, next time I won’t ever come here again.” Tiffany is so angry that Taeyeon comfort and agree with her then says “Don’t be angry, there is no use to be angry. Don’t forget that we have another two groups to debut. We just trained hard them and H.U.H… And we always put them and Starstruck artist into battle, then all the world will know who better. I bet Starstruck will lose. And SM Entertainment will be the biggest and strongest company in K-POP industry ever~” Leeteuk heard their conversation and says “Yeah, we must trained hard the three groups. Call SHINee and f(x) come and help to trained them too. We must let Starstruck Entertainment down and never ever try to go up again.” They look each other and smirk.

H.U.H manager, Gong Jin Yi aka Jinny saw Devils’ Kiss manager Son Ye Jin. They caught eyes together and shocked. *Why is that bastard here?* They both think~

 

Author note : Hi, this is another chapter. Hope you all like it~ Wow!! What is the relationship between the manager of H.U.H and Devils' Kiss? All will be revealed later~ But now, I need more boys application, if not I cannot write... So please, introduce your friend to apply~

Thankz, and I'm sorry if it is a short chapter