Chapter 2

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

In front of the Starstruck Entertainment building, there have 10 youngsters, 5 boys and 5 girls. They looked at the building with their mouth open. 

modern-building-in-research-triangle-par

"Wow! Is that Starstruck Entertainment building? That is extreamly BIG and BEAUTIFUL!!" Bae Chan says.

" Yea, I thought is a office or something." Hye Jin says. She says in amazement.

" Duh, is really a office for Starstruck Entertainment. You didin't read the newspaper? This building is design by World famous designer, Nicole Anderson." Jiho and Jaemin says. And they start argued about the building.

" Hey, stop arguing. We came here not because of arguing, we have more important things to do. Come on, let's go! " said the Leader, JaeRi.

Inside the building, they were greeted by a beautiful woman. The 5 boys look her in amazed.

" Well, you came. I mean, you all came. Come many people have waiting for you." the woman says.

She leaded them to a lift and go up to the highest level. And then they came to a big meeting room where all the big CEO have arrive.

"Oh my friends, you arrive." The CEO of Starstruck Entertainment, Lee Da Hae says.

"Yea, so you want us to do what favour for you?" The cold SungRin and Shiro asked.

"Please sit down first. Here, I have some imported tea from China, its great. Have some! After we have a lot to talk about." DaHae says

The 10 members sat down in a comfortable chair and have a nice cup of tea. After that they ask Da Hae why she asks for them.

"Well, I asume you heard that SM Town aka SM Entertainment had make a sucessful concert at LA, Paris and other country right?"

"Ya, I see the news I feel like wanna boo to them." Jin Hae says.

"So, do you wanna stop them for being the best K-pop Industry?"

"Of couse, we willingly to use all our energy and maybe our live to stop them!" The 10 members said.

"Lets talk the main point, I called you here because I want debuted you all to create a new co-ed group and challenge SM Entertainment. Is that clear?" Da Hae stands up and say.

"Wait. We're going to debut as a co-ed group?" YeonHee says

"Hello? You didin't hear it. She says we are going to debut as a co-ed group. Yeon Hee." Nikkyu whisper to YeonHee.

"Oh yeah! Hehe" Yeon Hee laugh for her stupidness.

"And this is Park Ji Hye. She is your manager. Please treat her good and boyz, please don't do anything to her. Ok?" Da Hae introduced a pretty girl that come out from no where.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Park Ji Hye. Hope we can be friends." Ji Hye says.

"Wow, she quite a cute and beautiful girl." Shiro says.

"Ok, I leave you here. I got some buisness to do. After that Ji Hye will show you your dorm. Ok? Gotta go. Bye~" Da Hae then leave the room.

"Bye Miss Da Hae!!!" The 10 members says.

"Well, do you all mind to intro yourself?" Ji Hye says.

"Of couse not, Ji Hye. By the way, my name is Jerry. I am the leader and vocal of the group." Jae Ri says.

"Well my name is Jiho and I'm the Clumsy Aegyo King and is the Lead Rapper and Dancer of the group" Jiho proudly intro himself.

" Hi, unni, my name is Sungrin and I am the Energizer Pill in the group. I am also the Lead vocal and sub-rapper of the group." Sung Rin stand in front of Ji Hye and says.

"Hey, my name is Shiro but everyone calls me Sora means sky for japanese. I am the mysterious prince and I hope you will not wanna find out my secret. And I am the Main Vocal and dancer of the group." Shiro says.

" Hi, my name is Moon Yeon and I am the Jack of All trades in the group. Nice to meet you!" YeonHee says.

"Hi my name is Nikki." "And my name is Jae" "I am the Main Rapper and Main Dancer of the group." "Well I am the Jack of All Trades." Nikkyu and Jaemin say together.

"Hi, my name is Hye Jin and I am the centre face of the group" Hye Jin says and looks at the mirror without even looking at Ji Hye.

"At last is me, noona. My name is Zin. I am the maknae and centre face and a cute rapper in the group." Jin Hae says and make a cute face that make Ji Hye blushed.

"Oh, I think I'll remember all your names." Jihye says and touch her curly hair. "Oh my, the time is late. Let me bring all of you to tour this company." Ji Hye lead the way out.

"Here is the recording studio where you do all the recording here." Jihye says and shows them the beautiful recording studio. They looked in amazed.

1787499.jpg?488

 

1268348920_68347022_1-Pictures-of--Dance