(Chapter 9) The battle is on

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

Back at Starstruck Entertainment where all the artist are doing their practice, including the new girl group – Devils’ Kiss

“ Hello and welcome to Starstruck Entertainment. My name is Jerry, I am the leader in the co-ed group – Double S Generation. These are the member, I call the name from left to right- Ji Ho, Jae, Hye Jin, Sung Rin, Bae Chan, Nikki, Zin, Sung Rin and Sora.” Jerry says and introduce the Double S Generation one by one. All the members say hi and bow to Devils’ Kiss.

“Hi my name is J-Min. I am the leader of AziAtix. This is Chung Hee, Hyuk Jae, Logan and DJ.” J-Min says and all of them say hi to Devils’ Kiss. Chung Hee steps in front and shake their hand. The 4 members see their maknae and laugh. The members of Devils’ Kiss smile and whisper to each other. “Um… I’m so sorry that our maknae do things that make you all unhappy, he always like that. Please don’t take heart.” Hyuk Jae says and pull Chung Hee away from them.

“Never mind, he looks so cute. Oh, I forgot to introduce. My name is Lee Jun Hee or Juliette. I am the leader, main vocal and dancer in Devils’ Kiss. Nice to meet you.” The girl with long brown hair and short pants says.

“Hi, my name is Kang Han Ni or you can call me Hanny. I am the lead vocal and sub rapper in Devils’ Kiss.” Hanny says and sing a part of ‘Don’t Say Goodbye’ by Davichi with Sung Rin. After that they smile each other and the other clap their hands. “Oh, that was great. I wish I sing it with you. Haha!” Sora says and laugh.

“Hello my name is Choi Sun Mi or Scarlett. I am the Jack of All Trades and Centre face of the group. Hope you all can help me in the future.” Scarlett says and wave her hand to the other. “Oh hi, me, Zin and Logan are also the centre face for our group. We will be the best friends ever. Right?” Hye Jin says and look at Zin and Logan. They both says yes.

“Hi, my name is Song Mi Rae or Raim and this is Yong Yi Young or J.J. I am the Lead Rapper and Main Dancer while Yi Young is the Main Rapper and Lead Dancer in Devils’ Kiss. We are very best friend since we were baby.” “Yeah, hi everyone. Raim unni has introduce me so I no need to introduce again. Nice to meet you~” Raim and J.J says and smile to everyone…. At that time, Miss Da Hae along with Ji Hye, Alex and Ye Jin came into the practice room.

“Hi everyone. How are you all lately? I have a news to tell you all, and this is about AziAtix.” Miss Da Hae says while Ji Hye, Alex and Ye Jin give each of the new artists an album.

 

“This is the new album of AziAtix – On Rainy Days. You will be debuted tomorrow in M Countdown. Along with SM Entertainment new boy group.” Miss Da Hae says and walk to the 5 members of AziAtix. “You must put all your effort on this debut and don’t make me dissapointed. All the manager and me put a high expectation on you.” She continue says.

“We will, Miss Da Hae. We won’t make you and the managers dissapointed. We, Devils’ Kiss and Double S Generation will work hard to win SM Entertainment and make StarStruck Entertainment the biggest company in the K-POP industry.” All the new artist says. Miss Da Hae, Ji Hye, Alex and Ye Jin looked each other, in their heart they know that the new artists will make it.

 

At SM Entertainment Headquarters where the members and manager of I.R.I.S, Lee Soo Man and the other manager sitting on the chair in a long table~

“Listen very carefully you guys, you all will be debuted tomorrow at M Countdown. So I want all of you to perform very good and leave a good reputation for the fans.” Lee Soo Man says while the I.R.I.S members looked each other and smile. “Don’t worry Mr Lee, you choose us that means you have faith in us to do it well. We won’t let you dissapointed.” The leader of I.R.I.S, Chi San says.

“And there is one thing you need to know. Another boy group will be debuted by Starstruck Entertainment tomorrow. They also debuted at M Countdown same as you, so I want no mistake from you all. You must do it all perfectly. Do you understand?” “YES!! We will make SM Entertainment the biggest company in the K-POP industry.” The members of I.R.I.S shouted. All the manager sees this and smile.

*Well, let see tomorrow’s big battle. Let the battle began.* Lee Soo Man and Lee Da Hae thinks. All of them are excited of tomorrow.

 

Author note : This is chapter 9~ Hope you like it !!! Sorry for late updates~ and sorry for the small chapter