(Chapter 8) The "Ultimate" Plan

♕ StarStruck Entertainment ♕

Hey, this is the new chapter~ And will introduce more new groups and manager in SM Entertainment. In case of confuse, let me write down the group and manager.

H.U.H = Gong Jin Yi

Devils' Kiss = Son Ye Jin

SM B&G = Jenny Hwang Mi Rin

I.R.I.S = Lee Sung Joon

Enjoy the chapter !!!

 

Ye Jin’s POV

In Lee Da Hae office

“Da Hae, she is back. And I think all of them are back and work with that old man. They must be planning something big, if not why would they come back after so many years?” I say while looking at Da Hae. She is looking outside the window. Ji Hye and Alex also there, they are sitting at the sofa, looking confused.

“I also agree with Ye Jin. After the incident, we never see them or heard about them. And today I see that bastard, who is a manager in H.U.H, she looks very confident and evil. She looks at me and smirk. How could she.” Alex says and put his hand by his chest.

“Da Hae, should we be careful about them? I scared they do anything to you or the members. You know, they always do in the dark, not in the light. If something happen to you or the members, our mission will be spoiled.” Ji Hye says in concerned.

“I know, and I know what they will plan next.” She says and turn her body to look at us.

“In the next few months or weeks, Lee Soo Man will revealed his three new groups offically in his next SMTOWN concert at New York or Tokyo. Then all the media will be facing SM Entertainment. So, we also need to revealed them at a concert.” “We will revealed them at which concert? JYP Nation, United CUBE or YG Family?” I ask. Ji Hye and Alex also standing up waiting for Da Hae to answer.

“We will revealed them in a concert, but not these three concert. I have as the three CEOs and they say they will combined the three companies artists and make a concert. There where Double S Generation, AziAtix and Devils’ Kiss will be revealed officially.” Ji Hye, Alex and I am shocked after hearing what Da Hae says.

“Wow!! So that is the biggest concert ever made.” I say.

“Yeah, I think we make 3 days concert also not enough. Is that right, Da Hae?” Alex asked.

“I don’t know and that is not my buisness. Guys listen, although we won last time doesn’t mean that we will win this time. We must work hard for it and don’t ever let SM win. Do you understand?” Da Hae says and look at us.

“Yes we will. We will make sure that these three group will trained properly and worked hard.” We say. Then we walk out of the office to go home.

*That’s good, now I wonder what does Lee Soo Man plans to do what that bring us down?* Da Hae thought then off the light in the office and walk out.

 

Jin Yi’s POV

At the SM Building
"Strong heart was a bust!" I complained and plopped on the chair as the meeting was starting. 
"Dont worry. I got a plan," the CEO replied. "Jin Yi, we are gonna send some spies over. Sung Joon, Jenny, and I have already agreed it be an alternating postition between our bands. Which member is kind of sneaky?" "I'd say all of them...Yoru or Nami are the best but Nami might be noticeable and Yoru has a brother at Starstruck Entertainment. Anyway how will it work?" 
"Easy,we got some secret info of the Starstruck Entertainment. We got a map of the place so she has be disguised. She can easedrop on the meetings," Sung Joon said as he slid the file over. Jin Yi looked at it. She smirked. *Oh boy. Starstruck get ready for our attack* 

“So, my beloved managers. How is the preperation going on? Is it good, I must it be the biggest and sucessful concert in the history.” The CEO asked the three managers.

“It’s very good. The things that we need to decide is the date and the venue of the concert. Mr.Lee, where do we start the tour? Seoul, Tokyo or Los Angeles?” Jenny asked and look at the file.

“Well, we start at Seoul for 3 days, then Tokyo, then Los Angeles. Inform the other managers that we are going to start the concert in two weeks. By the way, how is the other two groups going? Are they improving good? Because I want to revealed them next week as a secret to Korea.” The CEO says.

“They have been practicing very hard for their debut. This is the list of members for the new co-ed group, SM B&G. There are ten members in the group.” Jenny, the manager of SM B&G says and handle a file to CEO and the other managers. “And this is the list of members for the new boy group, I.R.I.S which stands for International Revalation for Incredable Superstar.” Sung Joon says and do the same things as Jenny does.

“Ok, so now we just wait to bring the company down. Hahahaha!!!!” Lee Soo Man laugh and walk out the office.

 

Author note : Hi, so this is the new chapter and sorry if it's a short chapter. Wow, I write Lee Soo Man until so bad~ haha... I still have not enough boys application... So please, APPLY.

I want to open a oneshot request about Infinite,Teen Top and B1A4, do you think it's ok? Please reply... And thankz for reading my fanfics~ ^^