one.

Unspoken Jealousy
Chapter one.
I keep my head held high and smile, because there are people who would kill to see me fall
A

s how it usually was in the Jungs' mansion every morning from Monday to Friday (aka school days), it was a complete ruckus. A few dozen servants running all around preparing the things needed by their two beautiful young miss, a couple of cooks hurriedly stormed up a couple of menus, the drivers diligently dust out the two black ferarris waiting at the front door to it's shiniest appearance, and of course, the two princesses of the house were also busy preparing themselves for the long school day ahead of them.

"Quick, heat the water for young miss to bathe!"

"Hey you! Bring that soup over here!"

"Crap, where's the darned tire pump?!"

Those kinds of conversations (if only they could be called 'conversations') echoed through all the halls of the house-... I mean, mansion owned by the Jungs. Though, nobody seemed to mind as all those shoutings on school mornings were somewhat a kind of habit the whole mansion had. It turned out to be effective to make the people go faster in preparing their two young miss for school.

Where are the master and madam, you ask? Well, the two of them are busy people, so they're probably overseas again, doing who-cares-to-ask-coz-it-has-been-routines-anyway. Just normal, usual, boring things... the daily stuff.

So yes, you probably have guessed it, but Mr and Mrs Jung being home was actually a quite rare ocassion to see. And no, it's not like the girls never missed their parents; they do. It's just that they knew it's going to be useless even if they were to tell their parents that they missed them. So both Jung Hee and Jung Chae had no other choice than to live the life they have right now, without their parents. It's not like they didn't mind, but... what choice do they have?

The good thing is that both Jung Hee and Jung Chae had always had each other's back at tough times. Both the Jung twins have considered themselves lucky to have passed through the hard times to get here, together. And as it has always been only the two of them, so up until now, the sisters were inseparable.

But the real question here is.... until when?

 

***

 

Jung Chae's writing hand suddenly paused in mid-air. She tore her eyes off the book page she was writing on, and blinked a few times, her thick eyebrows knitted together, her expression made it seem like she was confused about something. Jung Chae moved her sitting position a few times; she looked particularly uneasy today.

Strange.

Her sister, Jung Hee, who was sitting beside Jung Chae, observed the younger's sudden change of expression. Worried, she tapped her sister's shoulder. Jung Chae turned her head to Jung Hee's direction.

"Huh?"

See? Something is definitely wrong. Jung Chae never said 'huh' unless she was coming back to reality from a dozing off session, which she only does when she encountered some kind of problem. In daily basis, if Jung Hee called her, regardless of what the situation is, Jung Chae would always answer in a complete sentence, like 'yes, unnie? Anything I can do for you?' or 'is there something the matter, Jung Hee unnie?'. But now when the 'huh' word came slipping out from her lips, Jung Hee instantly knew something was going on.

Jung Hee stared deep into Jung Chae's eyes, trying to find what was bothering the girl who shared a womb with her; or at least, send a message through their twin sister bond that says 'what is it now? You know you can't hide anything from me'.

Eventually, Jung Chae seemed to have received the message perfectly. You'll know, because she instantly faked a smile. Ah, this girl is a really terrible actress...

Jung Chae shook her head. "Nothing, unnie. I'm completely fine,"

The 7 minutes older rolled her eyes. Really, Chaechae?. Psh, as if she was a totally gullible 5 year old who'd believe that kind of obvious lie!

Fortunately, Jung Hee wasn't the only one. A guy who sat behind Jung Chae — by the name Choi Jun Hong — also spotted the girl's strange actions. He frowned, and sighed. He'd always known Jung Chae to be quite stubborn regarding her personal matters, but he just couldn't believe that she'd even play dumb with her own sister. Even worse, twin sister.

Without anyone even noticing nor expecting, Jun Hong secretly (and rapidly) hit the back of Jung Chae's head.

"Don't play dumb with Jung Hee, brat. Even I know that you're not fine," he half-whispered-half-shouted at Jung Chae, trying not to get caught conversing at class hours. This made Jung Hee giggle, while on Jung Chae's face the only thing could be spotted was a frown.

But being the cheeky boy he was, it didn't seem to be enough for Jun Hong to only make Jung Chae frown. He needed more. Ho he stuck out his tongue at her, trying to annoy her more. For regular people, that would be stupid move. Because Jung Chae equals bad temper and violence, so the final outcome of Jung Chae plus annoyance would mean something bad. But Jun Hong didn't seem to mind. He's used to Jung Chae's violence since they were still toddlers anyways, so it shouldn't effect him much.

Well, if I should say, he'll really need that experience now, since Jung Chae's right hand was now slowly forming a fist, ready to hit the darned male anytime. Fortunately for Jun Hong (but much unfortunately for Jung Chae), her ready-to-hit fist was pushed down by Jung Hee's gentle hands. See? I told you she had some kind of charisma. With only eye contacts, Jung Hee managed to sort out Jung Chae's hot anger issue.

When the fist was down, Jung Hee gave Jun Hong a short glare, warning him not to lure out Jung Chae's anger anymore or somebody will get seriously hurt. Jun Hong threw both his hands up, being able to do nothing about Jung Hee's I-can-make-anyone-do-anything charisma. And after that was done, Jung Hee reached for Jung Chae's hand, giving it a little squeeze. Jung Chae perfectly knew what it meant. It meant Jung Hee was demanding to know what really happened to her.

Jung Chae sighed in defeat. After all she couldn't lie to the girl she shared the same DNA with, couldn't she?

"Truth is..." Jung Chae started. Both Jung Hee and Jun Hong listened closely. "I... I don't even know what happened to me..." she confessed.

Jun Hong's jaw dropped. After all those and in the end, she didn't even know what happened to herself?! This is unacceptable!

"Yah!" Jun Hong snapped at Jung Chae out of reflex. Bad choice, because it attracted the attention of the teaching teacher up front. The boy lowered his head while cursing under his breath

"Crap,"