Vampire Kisses

Ice Princess

This part has 1,448 words not including these sentences in bold. Tried to make this chapter a little longer so enjoy!!!

Chapter 9

Min

I sit as deep in the shadows as possible playing with the ring on my pinky.  The door to my cell opens, and I shrink back further not wanting him to see me. He reaches immediately for my hand.

"Oh look what we have here? That ring your mother,and I bought for you."

"Don't act like you did a goddamn thing for me old man. My mother was the one who got this ring."

"Hmm I didn't do anything for you? Where do you think the money for that came from huh? You piss poor mother could never have afforded 1 diamond in a ring let alone 10."

"SHUT UP!!!!!"

I Lunge for him like an idiot, and the electrical current runs through me yet again.

"And until you learn where your loyalties should really lie I'm taking your precious ring."

I close my hand into a fist trying to stop him, put he pries my finger open breaking it in the process. He walks out of my cell whistling to himself. I just lay there feeling to numb to move.

"That was all I had left of you mom, and now it's gone..."

I want to scream, I want to fight, but all I can seem to do is allow the tears to fall down my face.

"Aww look at my poor princess, maybe this will cheer you up." Zico stands outside of my cell my ring in his hand.
"Give it back...please.."

"Well since you asked so nicely I will, but one condition."

"What do you want."

"A kiss."

"No.."

"Oh well I guess you.."

"Okay I'll do it just promise you'll give it back."

He nods, and enters my cell I pull myself up using the wall as support. He walks up to me forcing my back against the wall. He leans his head down, and I tilt mine up. Our lips meet, and I start to feel sick. But I want the ring so I push that feeling aside. He bites my bottom lips roughly before it. I open my mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss. His tongue feels slimly, and disgusting. But I can't stop now  I almost have it back. When he finally pulls away I can feel the bile rising in my throat.

"Now what would Yongguk say if he saw us I wonder?"

He walks out the cell locking it.

"You promised!!"

"Oops had my finger crossed, so i lied. Thanks for the kiss though. I knew you couldn't resist me."

I fall to my knees feeling worse than I did a few minutes ago. A trick, and I was stupid enough to fall for it. Now I can't this feeling of filth off of me. I run to the toilet, and throw up. Then fall to the floor. I'm to weak for anything now. Maybe if I close my eyes, I won't wake up again I think happily. But I know he won't let me simply just die like this. No my fathers a cruel man. Crueler than most people will ever know.

Yongguk

When we arrived where Kai said they were keeping Min it was to late. They had already moved locations on top of disposing the tracker Lucas had on her. I was frustrated, and pissed. So pissed that I ended up awakening my power faster than expected. I can control fire. Lucas says our personalities have a lot to do with what power you get when you become a vampire. So I guess my personality relates to fire. Himchan has been teaching me how to control it, and often putting out fires I start. If it wasn't for him being able to control water then I probably would have burn a least four buildings down. But as much as I try I can't focus in on his lessons. My mind keeps slipping back to Min. I keep feeling these pains, and I don't understand why. It makes me wonder what their doing to her. After a week, of feeling these pains I've finally decided to ask Lucas why I feel this way. 
Before I can even knock I hear:

"Come in Yongguk."

I open the door slowly, and slip into the room.

"Lucas I'm..."

"Having pains yes I know, and it's even more reason why we need to find Min."

"What does this pain mean?"

"It means Min is being hurt. You can feel it be because your fated to be together. It also means that her life is in danger. If you two are away from each other to long she's not going to make it."

"Why?" I asked panicked.

"For one thing if your feeling this pain frequently then that means she taking a lot of abuse. Normally she could just go to you, and being closer to your mate helps you heal faster. Blood is even more potent. But she can't get either being away from you. In fact her body is greatly weakened from not having you there."

"We have to find her then she can't die she can't..."

"Yongguk I promise you I will not let you go through what I went through. I may not have been able to save my wife, but goddammit I'll save Min if it kills me."

"Lucas...."

I stare at him silently, I can see a fire burning in his eyes. I just nod, and leave.
"Min please hold on a little longer I promise we'll save you."

 

Min

Its dark, and I feel cold. I know that I'm not dead, but I feel close to it. These constant test my father runs on me, are slowly draining me. He especially loves timing how long it takes to heal from different injuries. The burning is his favorite. He seems to take pleasure in seeing how that cause me the most pain. He's gone as far as giving me third degree burns any, and everywhere on my body. The scars don't disappear like they would if I was healthy. Then there's Zico, and his constant teasing. He always manages to get me to allow him to do kiss me, or touch. He still has my ring, and often uses that as a way to get close to me. He says he likes the scar that they look beautiful on my skin. All I see is the ugliness, and how filthy I've become. I don't want Yongguk, and the rest of them to save me now. It's only been a week, but it's felt like so much longer. Right now I just want to die. I want to die, and leave this pain behind. 
"Min please hold on a little longer I promise we'll save you." I hear a familiar voice say in my head.
Tears start trickling down my face. It's to late to save me now, it's always been to late.

No Point of View

She sits there crying in her dank, and dirty cell. Her clothes torn, and singed from her fathers twisted experiments. She hears the clicking of boots. She painstakingly push herself into a corner trying to hide from whoever is coming. She looks up to see Zico.

"How's my beautiful girl doing?" He ask kindly.

She just stares at him not answering.

"Awww come answer me."

She stays the way she is.

"Oh well I guess you don't want to know how I'll get you father to stop."
He head shots up as Zico beings to walk off.

"Wait!!!!!"

He stops, and smiles to himself then turns back to her.

"Oh so you do want to know?"

"Yes please please help me."

Seeing the mighty dragon on her knees begging him makes him want to laugh, laugh until he can't laugh anymore. But he controls himself knowing he's a step away from getting what he wants.

"All you have to do is become mine, and mine only, and I'll let you go back home. But whatever you have with Yongguk end it. Is that clear?"

She bites back tears, but nods understanding that she has no other options at this point.

"Good now let's seal it with a kiss."
She nods, and forces herself off the dirty ground. The "Kiss" as Zico calls it is really where they each take blood from one another sealing their fate with the other. As much as she wanted Yongguk to be the one she knows this is her only way out. As she accepts his blood something in her chest feels like it breaks. She place a hand on her chest freezing whatever just cause the pain. But even with her hear being frozen over the pain still exsist.