Fear, Hate, Kill, And Something New

Ice Princess

Chapter 4

Yongguk

It has been a couple of hours since the incident at school. Lucas came in, and got Min as well as Kai, Himchan, and myself. Now we're all sitting in her room waiting for her to wake up. Lucas has already thanked me countlessly for stopping Min. None of us can understand why I was able to stop her still, but Lucas feels better knowing that someone else can calm her down if she goes off. She finally begins to move as if she's going to wake up. Her eyes slowly open then she jumps up.

"Oh my God I killed him. No...I didn't want to..."

"Min you didn't kill me I'm fine."

She looks up shocked, and reaches out to touch me.

"Yes Min I'm real. You didn't harm me at all."

She sighs, and begins to calm down slowly.

"You shouldn't have done that though. I could have killed you in that moment. I wasn't thinking clearly at all..."

"Min it's fine no ones hurt, or dead so don't worry about it okay." I squeeze her hand in reassurance.

She just nods, and pulls her hand from out of mine.

"Mommmmyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

We all turn to the door, as it opens. A small girl runs in while a flustered Kai follows.

"Lucas she is the seed of the devil."

"What did she do this time Kai?"

She locked me in the furnace room, and said if I came out she'd freeze me. The only way she would let me out is if I told her why she hasn't seen Min yet."

"Now Mei what did I tell you about threatening Kai?" Lucas asked.

"Not to do it." She mumbles cutely.

"Apologize Mei."

"Sorry Kai oppa."

Min just shakes her head at the Kai.

"Kai she like 6 she can barely freeze a glass of water let alone a person."

"Well I don't want to be the first person she freezes when she figures it out." He replies sourly.

"Papa who's that?" She says pointing at me.

"No pointing Mei." Min scolds softly.

"My Names Yongguk, and what's yours little princess?"

She giggles, and smiles at me.

"I'm Mei!!"

"Well hello princess Mei."

Himchan snorts, and I punch him.

"Uncle bunny!!!!!" Mei screams as she runs for Himchan.

He freezes, while looking over at me.

"So Uncle Bunny huh." I say smirking.

"Shut up or I'll..."

"What Himchan kill me. Please you could never do it."

"No killing Gukkie oppa Uncle Bunny!!"

"See Mei said no killing me either."

He falls back in his chair in defeat. I look over at Min to see she staring blankly at the window.

"Min did you see something?"

She turns to me slowly, and shakes her head.

"What's today?" She ask calmly.

"Tuesday." Lucas answer back.

"I have to go I need to meet my partner to finish up our project."

Within a blink of an eye she's gone.

"Kai what project is she talking about?" Lucas ask.

"I don't know the only class I don't have with her is Japanese, but we haven't received partner projects in any of the other classes."

"Yongguk did you two receive a project in Japanese?"

"No we did receive any projects yet." I answer back getting nervous at where this conversation heading.

Lucas, and Kai continue on without me, but I listen intently.

"Kai did you see her eyes?"

"Yeah they were glazed over you don't think..." Kai begins to ask.

"No she would never let..."

"I know Lucas, but it's the only way." Kai replies.

"Fine call everyone together, and search for her. Whoever did this could be working for her father."

"Yes sir!"

Kai fades away until he has completely disappeared from the room.

Lucas looks towards me worrying filling his dark brown eyes.

"Don't worry Lucas we'll head out now we'll find Min I promise."

No Point Of View

Min steps into the thick greenery of the woods without  a second thought. She follows an unseen path without mistake until she reaches a small clearing. She stands, and waits patiently as if waiting for someone to show up. Someone steps into the clearing behind her though she does not turn to see who it is.

"Good girl you came when I called you." The man purrs as he pets her head.

She finally turns around, and hugs the man. He chuckles lightly. But hugs her back.

"Would you like to see your father?"

Min nods eagerly, and the man signals a new man. He walks into the clearing, and Min squeals in delight, as she runs to hug him.

"She listens well Zico."

"All it took was a little bite." He says, and flashes his fangs.

Zico starts at to frown.

"Their looking for her aren't they?" The second man ask.

"Yes and their close." Zico replies.

"Well then let's get this over with."

Zico nods, and coaxes Min towards him. She follows him obediently. Zico tilts her head to the side brushing his lips over gently. She shivers, but stay in that position. He sinks his fangs into neck, and Min goes limp in his arms. He continues to drink from here until he hears a yell near bye. He pulls his fangs out, and any remaining blood away. He let's her body fall to the ground,and smiles.

"I will break you princess, and then you will be mine to torture."

He walks over to the second man, and they disappear without a trace.

"Min!!!!!" Himchan yells as he see her sprawled out on the ground.

"Min come on wake up." He shakes her trying to bring her back.

"Min come on. Someone help guys where are you?!!?!!?!!"

Someone runs up behind them,and Himchan turns to see Zico.

"Hey you found." Zico says relieved.

"Yeah help me out could you carry her out of here, and I'll find the others."

Zico nods towards him, and once Himchan is gone he looks down at Min, and whispers,

"Your all fools, but especially you my dear."

Then he exits the forest as he was directed acting as if he didn't cause this panic.

Min

Fear the very first thing I learned as a kid. The fear of not knowing if I would make it home that day. The fear of finding out that my father really doesn't love me.

The second thing was hate. Hate for those who murdered my mother. Hate for my father who proved my greatest fear. That in fact he did not love me. The last thing I learned is to kill. When you kill something you show no weakness. The fear disappears, and all that's left is the hate,and the desire to end those that you hate.

But when I wake up he's their, and I don't want to fear him,I don't want to hate him, and I could never kill him. I watch him carefully as he sleeps on a chair next to my bed. Why do I feel this way for this boy? Why is he so special to me? He just another human isn't he?

Someone knocks on the door pulling me back from my thoughts. I can hear Yongguk stir next to me. The door opens to reveal Mei, and Lucas.

"Mommy!!!!!" She runs up to me, and hugs me tightly.

Lucas follows behind he, and I frown.

"Why haven't you been sleeping Lucas?"

"One call me dad please,and two I was worried about my daughter."

"Yeah Min all of us were worried even Himchan."

I give Yongguk a questionable glance.

"I'm dead serious he found you, and thought you were dying. You should have seen him he was a crying mess when he found us, and told us that he had found you."

"Wait found me what do you mean found me?"

The room goes silent, and everybody, but Mei has a dark look on their face.

"Mei honey go help Zelo picks some nice flowers from the garden for Min okay?" Lucas ask.

She nods,and skips out of the room.

"What? What happened? Why are you guys looking at me like that."

"Min is their anyone who would want to hurt you, or do something to you that you can think of?"

"What? No just tell me what happened!!!"

"Min someone must have bit you because someone was controlling you. And it appears they've bit you again marking you as theirs."

My mouth opens, but no words come out. I can feel my control flying out the window.

"Min please calm down." Lucas says quietly.

But I can't calm down, no what I need to do is kill. Kill whoever did this to me. They will regret everything they have done to me.

"Min..."

A hand touches mine warming my own cold ones.

"Don't worry Min we'll find out who did this. So calm down you don't have to go through this alone."

Yongguk

She holds me tightly, and begins sobbing into my shirt.

"I'm scared...I'm so scared right now." She says quietly, but her words seem to echo out through the room.

"Shhh Min it's okay. Look you'll be the princess,and I'll be the knight so just let me protect you."

"But I don't like to play the princess because their so helpless."she whines cutely.

"Well you can be the princess who not so helpless, but just let someone be there for you. You have so many people who care about you. Including me so just trust us okay?"

"Okay." She mumbles.

"Thank you." She whispers then goes limp in my arms.

I pull her back to see she's sleeping. Lucas doesn't say a word, but he does leave. After I make sure she okay I leave to room, and bang my head against the nearest wall. Did I really just indirectly confess to her?