Remember The Time

Ice Princess

Chapter 12

Min 

Yongguk jumps up out of his bed, shirtless might I add. I cover my eyes, and I guess he noticed because when I peak he has one on. He grabs my hand running full sprint down the hall dragging me along. We arrive in front of Lucas's room. We enter finding Lucas at his desk. He looks up shocked.

"What are you two doing here?" He ask me.

I shrug my shoulders unsure.

"Yongguk then why are you two here?" He turns to Yongguk.

"She remembers me well more subconsciously, but she remembers. We kissed just now, and she remembered my lips." He all but squeals.

"I only said I...."

He pulls me close, and presses his lips onto mine. I melt at the touch. He pulls away smirking.

"Yep definitely your lips." I breath out slightly winded.

 

Yongguk

"See she does remember me she just has to have some sort of trigger it seems to bring the memories back."

"But if that's the case then you have to start from square one, and repeat what you did in order for her to remember."

"Maybe that's not a good idea." Min says quietly.

"Why do you say that Min?"

"I don't know, but I feel like something's going to happen if I reclaim my memories."

"Nonsense my dear we would never let anything harm you." Lucas comforts.

"I know I guess I'm just nervous about this who situation."

"Don't be Min everything is going to be fine."

She nods to both of us, but I have to say she's got me thinking. Something is a bit off about this situation. 

 

Min

I remember him, but then I don't. My head is still spinning from earlier but I want to figure this out. I mean really I remember his lips, but not him? How does that even make sense?

If he was so important what could have happened to make me forget? There's definitely something not right about this, and I think I know who might know why.  

I slip out of my room,and down the steps into the night air. I take a deep breath, and close my eyes. This is such a bad decision, but he has to know what's wrong. I look to the north,and begin my trek towards Zico's estate. 

When I arrive I can't help the chill that runs down my spine. I stare at the door wondering if I should really have even came, and by myself for that matter. Before I can turn away an arm snakes it way around my waist. I attempt to pull away, but the grip only tightens.

"You came back."

"Not for you. I want answer Zico. What did you do to me?"

"I don't know what you mean love." He whispers against the base of my throat.

"I'm not your love, and your lying. You know something so tell me what it is."

"What will you do if I don't."

"Zico don't test...

Suddenly I'm slammed into a nearby tree with such a force that it appears it going fall. I sink to the ground, but Zico picks me up by my neck taking my breath away, and pinning to the tree.

"Now you listen here, I'll test you as much as I want. I don't owe you . So get that through your head."

"F........y..you.."

"Don't piss me off Min, because we both know what happens when you do. No leave, and don't return unless I call for you myself."

He drops me, and I start coughing, and wheezing for air. I want to know why I can't remember, but I also know his threat is very clear. I decide to let it go, and return home. I guess I'll just have to follow Yongguk's plan for getting my memories back for now. But I do know this Zico did something to make me forget. The question is why?

 

Yongguk

I wake up to find Min is back in my room asleep in the reclining chair I have in my room. I don't bother to wake her sensing how extremely exhausted she is. Though I do carry her over to my bed, and lay her down. She whines quietly, but her eyes stay shut tight. I look over her, and notices something wrong. For one thing there's dirt on her clothes, and then there's another scent clinging to her. I et my eyes wonder further until i stop at her neck. A nasty bruise is starting to form, and it's in the shape of a hand. Someone had choked her. I can feel my temper going out of check. I close my eyes breathing deeply trying to calm myself.  When I open my eyes again I lean towards her inhaling the new scent deeply. My stomach drops as I finally put a name to the scent. It was Zico, Zico choke her. But why was she with Zico? What else did he do to her. Millions of situations run through my head, but I'm hoping no praying that none of them are what could have happen between the two. She starts to shift, and I wait patiently to see if she's waking up. Her eyes peel open, and she appears confused. She sits up, and looks around the room until her eyes finally land on me. 

"Yongguk where am I?"

"Your in my room on my bed. You must have came back in here, and fallen asleep in the chair last night."

"Oh." she says simply, and goes to get off the bed.

I grab her arm, and she stares at me nervous.

"You know what I'm about to ask you right?"

She nods slowly, shooting her eyes to the ground. 

"Min who did this to you? Where did you go last night?"

She sits there silently staring at the ground. She takes a deep breath, and looks me dead in the eyes.

"I went to Zico's....I wanted to know why I have no memory of you. I went to ask him, and he choked me...."

"Min why would you go there alone? Even better why would you go there at all? Do you know what you looked like when I brought you back? Huh?"

You were covered in blood Min. Your blood. You  were burned, cut bruised, and more. So why would you go back? What if he took you from us again. What if he took you from me again? Do you know what I went through while you were gone? I was dead Min, I was nothing without you, and now you act so recklessly. After all the suffering I went through? Do you even care how hurt I was?"

She bites her bottom lip, as tears roll down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I messed up your life so much." 

She runs out of the room before I can apologize. I chase after her, but she slams her door locking it before I can get to it.

"Min....Min please open the door. I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said."

I get no reply i slide down the door mentally kicking myself for being so stupid. She suffered just as much as me probably even more, and here I am being a to her. I fall back onto the floor, and I'm met with a smiling, but teary eyed Min. 

"You really are a huge , but if it was vice versa, I probably be mad like you."

"How did you.."

"I don't know I could hear what you were thinking just now, and I decided that maybe I should give you a chance. I also remembered how Jongin, and Lucas both threaten to kill you if you ever hurt me. So i decided to save your life. " 

I chuckle lightly enjoying this sweet moment we're having.

"I guess that means I owe you something huh?"

She nods smirking, and I raise an eyebrow wondering what she's thinking.

She gets on her knees, and leans down kissing me. When she pulls back shes smiling very brightly, and the tears are gone. 

"Since you owe me I get to kiss you whenever I want."

"I see no problem with that." I mumble.

"Good I didn't think you would." 

"Ewwww can you guys please not I think my eyes may burn out of there sockets."

We both look up at Himchan iritated.

"That can be arranged." I say with a wicked grin while displaying my power.

"Min get your boyfriend."

"I'd rather like to see Yongguks power in action." She says smiling devilishly.

"You heard the lady Himchan she wants to see my powers in action."

"Now Yongguk wait a minute man....."

"Sorry Himchan, but I love her more than you."

Himchan bolts away faster than I've ever seen him before. I here the sweet sound of Min's musical laughter, and I can't help but join in.

"Mommy your smiling again!!!" We hear Mei yelling.

"I knew Gukkie would make you happy again, I just knew it!!!!"

I watch as Min stares gently down a me.

I can tell she still loves me, even if she doesn't remember how she got there.