Psycho

Ice Princess

Don’t say you hate me, you don’t mean it 

Yes, a bad guy, a guy you hate, a crazy guy,
You can call me whatever you’d like

-History Psycho

Chapter 8

Min

"Mommy wake please mommy I'm scared."
I force my eyes  open to find Mei in tears next to me. I go to sit up, and hear the familiar clinking of chains. I look over at Mei, and sigh when I see she's not chained up. 
"Hey come here."
She slides onto my lap, and curls up in my arms.
"Strop crying sweetie we're gonna be fine."
"How do you know."
"Because your daddy would never let anything bad happen to his little princess."
She smiles, and giggles an obvious sign she's forgetting her worries.
"Your a princess too mommy."
"Oh really, and what am I the princess of?"
"An ice princess. The greatest princess of them all."
"And why am I the greatest?"
"Because all ice princess always put others before themselves, and their all as loving, and caring as you."
"I don't know about all that Mei." A familiar voice rings through the room.
Kai jumps down to us, and makes quick work of the locks on my chains.
"Can you stand?"
I nod, and ease myself up just to make sure I have my balance.
Something gleams I the shadows. 
"Now let's get you two...."

No Point Of View

Min push both Kai, and Mei out of the way, but she gets drag away from them by the whip that now encircles her wrist.
"Kai get Mei out of here!!!!"
"But?!!"
"Kai I'll be fine so go."
"Mommy No!!!!!!"
Kai grabs Mei hugging her tightly to himself. He stares at Min seeing how she is further restricted by two more whips. One cutting off her air supply,and one around her other wrist. She fights against them, but Kai can see she still weak from the drug dose earlier.
"Kai...ju....just..protect....Mei..please." She pleads while choking. Taking one last look at Her he disappears leaving Min, at the mercy of the men controlling the whip. Suddenly a man steps out from the shadows smiling.
"See my dear I always told you, you'd be mine. And now here you are."
She growls even with her lack of oxygen. The man tells the whip master to release her a little allowing her to breath.
"Your out of your ing mind Zico if you think I'm yours."
"Oh no I'm perfectly sane, but when we get done with you well I can't say the same."
"And who's this we?" She hisses. 
Another man walks out he is older no doubt, but he has a youthful glint in his eyes along with something more evil lurking behind it.
"Welcome back daddies little girl."
She lunges towards him, but stops in mid air as electricity is sent through her body. The men just chuckle watching her grovel, and shriek in pain. Zico walks towards her with a thin metal looking collar. He places it around her neck the steps back. The men controlling the whips release her, and she tries to run, but again a wave of electricity is sent through her. She falls to the ground to weak to stand at this point.
"I told you your mine now dear." Zico smirks.
While all this is happening nobody notices the boy with red eyes, and blonde hair lurking in the shadows. As much as he wants to help Min he knows with that collar that taking her with him now could possibly kill her. So he returns to his master.
"Kai where is Min." His master asks.
"Zico has betrayed the Zodiac, and Bang family it is time to end him Lucas."

Yongguk

"Min is gone?"
I jump out of the the bed I'm in, and head towards my bag for my gun, but Lucas stops me. 
"If you want to even have a chance at killing Zico your going to have to become like us. But I leave the choice to you."
I stare at Lucas hard, Min is my life, my everything, and I will not let that motherer have his way with her. If that means I have to change I'll do it.
"Then do it. Turn me into a vampire."
Lucas nods, and Kai takes Mei out of the room. He walks towards me pushing my head to the side. Then the pain begins.

3 hours later...
My eyes shot open, and the first thing I feel is a burning in my throat. I try to get up, but Kai has me pinned to the bed.
"Yongguk can you hear me?" Lucas questions.
I nod the burning in my throat not allowing me to reply. 
"I'm going to give you some of my blood for now. Min's would be much more effective since she's your mate, but the thirst will cease all the same."
He cuts his wrist allowing blood to flow from it. The smell is tantalizing, and makes my fangs pop out. He brings his wrist to my lips, and I bite down no hesitation. I drink, and with every gulp the burning dies down until it is no longer there. I release His wrist, and Kai release me.
"So how do you feel Yongguk?" Kai asks.
"Like I'm ready to kick Zico's ."
"The feelings mutual."Kai replies.