Let Me Be Your Savior When No One Else Will

Ice Princess

Chapter 11

Yongguk

With my meaning in life now renewed I was now joining in on discussions about how to get Min back safely. Now that I'm paying attention, I can see how extremely exhausted Lucas, and Kai are. They've been working nonstop to try to keep tabs on Min, but she's been illusive so far. They even took her out of school so nobody has seen her since her last visit.

"I don't understand why they need to go this ing far!!!!" Kai screams in frustration.

He slams his fist on the table breaking it, then begins to cry.

"I didn't....I couldn't..protect her. I promised mom I promised." He mumbles in between sobs.

I'm frustrated as well I mean I know he's doing this to..

"That's it!!!!"

Lucas, and Kai shot up when they hear me.

"What did you figure out?"

"Kai remember how you said Zico is using Min to hurt me. Well if that's true then if I meet with him he's bond to bring Min just so he can throw her in my face."

"Your right! He would never let me,or Lucas see her, because we would just be overjoyed to know she's still alive. But you you would be hurt to see her at his side. So of course if we let you meet with him you'll see her. Then we can use Riyuk to stop time, and we can end all this."

Lucas stares off into the distance looking lost in his thoughts. When he finally snaps out of it he frowns.

"It's not going to work. Zico must have a psychic on his side as well, because from what I just saw our plan is already known."

"But how I thought you needed.."

"I need the persons blood to be able to see their future, but how your powers work is different for everyone. Whoever it is may have just needed to meet us in order to see our future."

" this is all my fault I shouldn't have left her that day." Kai cries.

I squeeze his shoulder trying to help ease his pain. We're all at fault, but that just means we all have to fix this.

Min

I overheard Zico talking to P.O. earlier. Apparently Yongguk, and the others were planning to save me, but P.O.'s a stupid psychic as well so he saw it coming. When I heard that I grabbed the box cutter I had nicked off of Kyung yesterday, and cut again. Afterwards I cried. Now I'm just sitting here wondering what's happening to me. I'm on a downward spiral that never seems to end. Oh how the mighty fall. Well I have yet to stop falling. First my freedom, then my pride, and now I don't even have someone I love to help me through it. I look down at the bloodied box cutter, and pick it up. I carve yet another gash into my arm. The pain making me feel light headed. If only I could stay that way. The pain slowly dulls leaving me to think again. Quick run the blade against my skin so my mind is only filled with the pain.

Yongguk

Lately my arms have been burning. I know it has to do with Min, but I can't imagine what it would be. I'm really worried for her. I keep getting this strange feeling. I can't described it, but it doesn't feel right. I would ask Lucas, but he's been so stressed lately I didn't want to bother him. There's a soft knock on the door.

"Come in." I mumble.

Himchan slips in, and sits on my bed.

"So how are you doing?"

"Okay I guess."

"Yongguk you know I'm here for you if you ever need anything. And that you should never think your alone."

I look over at Himchan confused.

"Yeah why?"

"Yongguk there's no easy way to say this, but something you going to do is going to get you killed."

"WHAT?!"

"Lucas was sitting in the living room when he suddenly fainted. He woke up, and said that he saw you covered in blood, and your eyes were blank as if you were dead."

"Are you sure it was me dead?"

"It's a 50-50 chance. You could be covered in someone else blood, and you just had that look because you were upset about whoever did die. It Lucas just wants you to be careful."

"Don't worry I will."

Himchan nods, and leaves. I grab my phone, and walk out to the balcony. I stare at the pictures of Min, and I smiling, laughing, having fun together, and I can't help the tears that fall. Suddenly it vibrates I looked at the number, but can't believe whose number it is. I open the text, and my throat closes up.

"Please help. I was able to get away from Zico, and my father. But I'm sure their looking for me. Please Yongguk come find."

My feet hit the ground, and I sprint into the woods. I start heading towards Zico's residence. As I get closer I can sense her nearby. I run into her direction slowing down as I get close. I look around carefully searching for her. I hear a rustle in one of the bushes near me, and walk towards it. I pull the branches out of the way, and she shrieks.

"Please don't hurt me I'm sorry I ran. You can do anything else just please no more experiments."

I look down at her, and choke back a sob. She's covered from head to toe in scars, scabs, and burns. Fresh wounds are visible, and now paying attention I can see the blood on the leaves of the bush.

"Min It's okay It's me Yongguk. I'm not gonna hurt you okay?"

Her only response is a shiver. I pull my sweater off, and somehow manage to get it on her.

"Min I'm gonna take you home okay?"

She shivers again. I pick her up gently, and wrap her in my arms as best as I can. The walk home was silent. I didn't know what to say,and I don't think Min was even in the right mind to say anything. She seemed so out of it. As I arrive at the back patio she finally started to stir. Lucas was there along with Kai, Mei, Himchan,and a few people I have never seen before. As soon as Lucas saw her he ran to meet us. He takes Min from my arms, and hug her tightly.

"I missed you so much." He mumbles.

"I missed you too dad."

Mei comes next followed by Kai. Finally I think it's my turn, but she backs away shyly.

"Min what's wrong it's me Yongguk."

"I don't know a Yongguk."

"Min what are you saying Yongguk is your boyfriend though you won't admit it." Kai says confused.

"No Zico is the only boyfriend I've ever had, but we broke up because of how he treated me."

"Min he really is your boyfriend look at these pictures of you."

I pass my phone to Kai praying she's just joking.

"That's me with him, but if what you are saying is true then why can't I remember?" Min says staring at our pictures.

"Min what did Zico do to you?" I whisper.

"I don't remember I just know it was bad." She replies.

"Shin come heal her."

Shin runs over to Lucas who whispers something only Shin can hear. Shin nods,and takes his hand happily following him. Before I know anything I'm on the ground. Everybody yells, and runs towards me except for her. Instead she stands there,and stares. I close my eyes letting darkness take over.

Min

I watch the boy named Yongguk faint. I can't help,but wonder did I cause it. Everybody crowds him, well everybody with the exception of me. Instead I stand there, and watch I mean what more can I do it's not like I actually know him, or should even really care if he fainted. But something makes me feel like I should. Maybe that's why I'm sitting in his room alone with him. Everyone else had finally gone to bed so I came to see him. He's handsome for sure, and I know Lucas would never lie to me, but I can't see myself with him. We're like two different people. He almost seems unreal like any moment now he'll fade, and I'll realize it was all a dream. I stare at his lips for what seems like forever. For such a tough, and manly looking exterior he's pretty cute. His lips have been in a slight pout for some time now. Which I find adorable. I lean in closer, and soon our faces are right in front of each other. I close my eyes, and listen to him breath. I lean in a little more, and our lips touch. His, and my eyes are open wide as we freeze in place. These lips I remember these lips even though I don't remember who they belong to. I pull back scared.

"Your lips, I remember kissing someone with lips like yours."