Who Said To Stop?

Ice Princess

Chapter 6

Yongguk

I stare at her willing her to wake up. It's been weeks since the incident, but she has yet to wake up from this coma she's in. Everyone keeps saying she be fine, and that it wasn't my fault that she's like this. But how can I trust those words when their eyes show their lying?

Min

"Mom?"

She looks towards me, and smiles. Happiness seems to flood my system as I run into her open arms.

"Mom...mom I missed you so much."

"I know honey, but you can't stay here."

I pull back from her, and look her un the eyes.

"Why......why can't I stay. I want to stay with you."

"I know, but someone is waiting for you to wake up. Someone who cares very deeply for you."

"But..."

"Honey I'm dead, but you have such a long life ahead of you, and this boy that's watching over he's going to be a big part of it. I want you to live your life. Enjoy it, quit blaming yourself for what happened."

"But I'm so alone. I'm so confused. I'm just some messed up little kid."

She pulls me into her arms,and hugs me tightly.

"You are not alone Min trust me. Now go back to him."

I close my eyes wanting to stay like this forever, but my mom is always right.

"Okay I'll trust you."

My eyes peel open. The light burns, but I want to know if what she said wae true. I look down at my lap, and see Yongguk has his head there asleep. I can't help, but start crying. Sobs are wracking my body, and I know at this point I'll wake Yongguk.

"Min? Min!!!! What's wrong was somebody here? Did they hurt you? Why are you crying?"

"Bebebecause...of yyoou."

"Because of me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No that's the point. You've never treated me wrong. You've only been kind, but what if your like my father? What if I find out someday you don't care? Then I'll be hurt again. I want to  trust you, but I can't."

He stares at me hard then before I can protest stands quickly, and places his lips on mine. 
 

Yongguk

She doesn't attempt to push me away,but she doesn't add anything to the kiss either. She simply closes her eyes as if trying to decide if she likes this,or not. I want her to like it. I want her to be mine. I don't know why I feel this way,but I do. I pull away from her slowly allowing her time to think. She grabs my shirt, and pulls my face close.

"Who said you could stop?" She whispers against my lips then presses her onto mine gently.

I kiss her back even though I'm still in shock about how bold she was just now. She pulls back,and is smiling. Min is smiling and she's smiling at me!!!!

"So does this mean we're..." I ask slowly.

"I'm not sure, but we're definitely more than friends. But I want to take it slow. I still don't really know you."

I nod at her just happy that she said we're more than friends.

"So what do we tell everyone I mean their bound to notice something."

"We notice something alright." Himchan snickers as he slides in through the window followed by an overly shocked Kai.

"We leave you two alone for a 15 mins and your kissing."

Something flies by me, and towards Himchan. He dodges it, and it lodges in the wall. I see it's an extremely sharp icicle.

" Himchan if you don't shut up now I will kill you here, and now." She hisses flashing her eyes blue.

He lifts his hands up in defeat looking slighting scared. Kai is still to in shock to say anything.

"Kai shut your mouth it makes you look like an idiot."

He does as Min says, and suddenly he turns towards me.

"If you ever hurt Min in anyway it's your got it Yonggukshi." He whispers dangerously while exposing his fangs.

"Calm yourself Kai. God I swear people would think your my older brother,or something by how you act."

He smiles, and laughs. But there's something about how he laughs that makes it seem like Min's words are true. 
Suddenly Lucas enters with a smile on his face.

"Finally you two figured it out."

"You knew all along?"

Min groans loudly while smacking herself.

"Of course you knew curse your stupid psychic powers."
"Psychic."

"Yes I'm psychic, but to an extent. I must taste your blood in order to see your future, but the future is always changing so nothing is ever truly certain."

I nod towards him.

"Oh and Yongguk what Kai said is true hurt my daughter, and I will personally end you." He smiles dangerously as well.

Damn this family is scary as hell.

"Guys will you stop bullying him. Besides if anything happens he knows I could kick his ."

Then she kisses me lightly dazing me again. 
Himchan fakes throwing up while Kai continues to be shocked.
 

Min 

We all return back to school for the last week before summer break. The campus is a buzz with rumors of what happened between me, and Zico. On top of it seems Yongguk's little fan club is spreading rumors about how I forced Yongguk to date me. I chuckle as I remember yesterday.

(Flashback)


"Why are you acting so friendly with our Yongguk?"

I snort "Your Yongguk. I think your mistaken." I spit back at Yoojin.
She looks at me offended, but her face changes as Yongguk comes into view.

"Min how could you say something like that!!!!" She cries.

I stare at her confused she runs to Yongguk, and grabs his arm as if needing support.

"What's wrong what happened."

Before I can answer Yoojin buts in.

"Well I was asking her where you were because I had some questions for you. And...and she said that if I even looked at you again she would hurt me."

I stare at her likes she's crazy. Yongguk looks from me to her, and smirks. He peels her arm off o him then walks over pulls my head up, and kisses me. I hear a loud shriek which brings peoples attention towards us. Yongguk smiles into the kiss. I smile too even though I'm extremely embarrassed because of the attention we're getting. He pulls back leaning his head on mine.

"There now everyone knows that if they mess with they mess with me." He whispers.

"Your such a bad boy. Look you made Yoojin cry." I mumble.

"Let her cry she if she thinks I'm hers then she has another thing coming."

"Be nice Yongguk. She's just a little jealous."

"Ew couple make out session alert!!!! Shield your eyes if you don't want to be mentally scared."

"How would you feel if Himchan disappeared?"

"I could live without him."

"Good."

"KIM HIMCHAN PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!"

(Flashback End)

Things have been different since Yongguk, and his friends have showed up. Everyone seems happier. Even joyful Mei seems more energized. Their affecting me too,Yongguk especially. I don't remember the last time I've smiled as much as I have, laughed because I'm actually enjoying myself, and this is the first in years I've loved someone. I look down at the ground, and watch them all in the yard laughing, and playing with Mei. I wish this could last forever.

"But nothing last forever." My dear.
 

No Point Of View

Before Min can turn around she's knocked out. Zico signals the others, and everybody, but P.O. knocks out Yongguk, and his crew. P.O. grabs Mei, and puts her to sleep.

"Now time to start phase 1."