Tragedies And Blessings

Ice Princess

Chapter 14


Min


Fading that's what dying is like. To fade from existence until you are nothing more than a whisper of the past. I knew I was going to die even before I saw Zico, before he pulled the gun out, before he even touched the trigger every fiber of my being was saying this is it. So when I saw Yongguk about to be shot I knew it was time. Death had come for me, and there was no escaping it this time.

 

Yongguk


I didn't no I refuse to believe that it is Min who has taken the bullet. To me it is unthinkable, but then a voice rings out that forces me to believe.


"Min NOOOOOOO!!!!" Kai wails in pain.


I open my eyes carefully, but it still doesn't prepare me for the scene in front of me. Blood Min's blood, and a single bullet wound right to the heart. She has a slight heartbeat still I sit up while pulling her into my arms.


"I'm so sorry Min this is my fault." I say as tears slip from my eyes.


A cold hand touches my face.


"Don't cry please. Just keep on living for me alright?"


"But Min...."


"And make sure to take care of Mei for me okay."


He voice has dropped to barely a whisper. She closes her eyes taking one last breath then her head falls. I hear someone howl, but it seems so far away. Min's dead, and I can't do a thing to change it. 

 

Author point of view

Something snaps in Yongguk so when he looks up at Zico all he sees is red.


"Awww poor Romeo has lost his Juliet. So what will he do? Die with her, or seek revenge?"


He rises slowly laying Min's body gently on the ground.


"Romeo,and Juliet you say. Well that must make you Paris,and we all know who killed him."


"Then come on Romeo show me what you've got."

 

Kai 


I want to rip Zico's throat out. Better yet I should toture him like he did poor Min. I start towards, but a voice rings out that pisses me off more.


"Now where do you think your going son?" 


"I was going to kill an , but it looks like an even bigger one has taken his place."


"Oh come now Kai your not still mad about that whole locking you away thing?"


I just leap towards him not bothering to answer. Before I make it I'm pinned to the ground. 


"Now now Kai you can't kill your father because he's supposed to kill you." Kyung says smiling.


"Then we'll take out Lucas,and your parents. And Zico will finally have full control over Seoul. And just to make sure you don't try your little disappearing act we'll give you this."


Something pinches my arm, and when the pinching goes away I can feel all my muscles start to relax.


"No...!"


"Just relax my son so I'm you, and your sister will be together again." 


I stare down the gun barrel. Mom Min I'll see you soon. I close my eyes, and wait for death to take me as well.

"He will not die today,or by your hand at least. You've already taken one child from me, and I will not let you take another."


I open my eyes to see Lucas standing over my father while he  bleeds out on the grass.


"Once again you interrupt my plans, but your to late. The one I wanted dead the most is gone."


"Well I guess my wish will come true today too, because I the one I want dead is you."


Lucas aims the barrel at his head, and fires. All movement ceases from Jin-sang's body. Lucas turns back to towards me, and helps me up.


"I'm sorry Lucas it's my fault. I let them leave without even thinking about there be any danger."


"Kai it's not your fault, how could you have known?"


"I'm the older brother I was supposed to protect her."


Tears are now streaking down my face as I stare at Min's motionless body.