Chapter 7

Maybe Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook gets taken to an amusement park, having the time of his life. Sungah ends up in a family emergency.

Maybe Tomorrow: Part 1

Accepted:

 

"Accepted."

Ryeowook couldn't believe it. How was he going to tell Sungah? Does he just walk up to her and say he's going to high school with her? Bring it up randomly in a conversation? Or should he wait until he "bumps" into her and acts surprised? How should he explain? He was so confused it was making his head spin. At least he had the weekend to think about it.

"Ryeowook." His mother opened his bedroom door. "Sungah is here."

Well, at least he had five seconds to think about it. Sungah walked into the room and shut the door.

"H-Hi Sungah. I didn't expect you to come today." Ryeowook rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Sungah got close and sushed him.

"Don't talk." She commanded as she grinned cutely.

"W-Why?"

It didn't take long for him to get an answer. Sungah pushed him onto his bed and got on top of him. She laughed as she began to tickle him.

"Sungah!" Ryeowook laughed uncontrollably as she tickled him.

"This is why you don't shut your door Ryeowookie." Sungah giggled tickling him more. "You want me to stop?"

"Please, I can't breathe!" Ryeowook laughed, trying to catch a breath.

Sungah laughed as she let him go. Ryeowook caught his breath as she moved to sit next to him.

"Wh-What, what are you doing here?" Ryeowook took deep breaths.

"We're going on a practice date," She answered.

"What's a practice date?" Ryeowook asked, feeling his breathing returning to a normal speed.

"Dating demo," She grinned. "We go out on a date to see what it would be like if we dated regularly as boyfriend and girlfriend. We'll see what we need to change or improve on for possible future dates."

"That sounds complicated."

"Do you want to go on a date or not?"

"Yes please."

"You're so cute! Let's go!" Sungah stood and grabbed his hand. "Your parents already know we're going out. We can stay out until nightfall!"

They ran out of his house, ready to take on the world.

"I know a place you'll like." Sungah grinned as she got a taxi to stop for them.

"What is it?" He asked as they got into the taxi.

"You'll see when we get there." She sat and looked out the window.

__

Ryeowook loved that Sungah was always full of surprises. He never knew where she was going to bring him next. Ryeowook sitting there trying to guess where they were going on their "practice date" amused Sungah greatly. Every guess he made, she laughed and replied "no" each time.

"I told you Ryeowookie," Sungah giggled, "you'll find out when we get there."

He reminded completely silent for a good half hour, but after an hour of riding in the back of a taxi, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Are we there yet?" Ryeowook whined.

"Did we stop driving?" Sungah pouted at him.

"No." Ryeowook slouched in his seat.

"Exactly, so don't start with the 'are we there yet' routine. Got it?" Sungah pouted, crossing her arms. Ryeowook could tell she was trying too hard to act angry and annoyed. It was funny to him, anger wasn't in Sungah's nature. She then looked out the window and smiled, "We're here."

Everland, was the name he saw out the window. An amusement park was were Sungah was taking them for their practice date (even though it was just a practice date, the word date was still in there. Ryeowook will take what he can get). The taxi pulled over and Sungah paid him, asking him to return for them at a certain time to take them home.

"You've been here before haven't you?" Sungah smiled as the exited the taxi and it drove off.

"Maybe, I don't know." Ryeowook lied. Truthfully, he had never been here before. Stuff like this was just too expensive.

"Well it doesn't matter because you're here with me now, so I hope you have fun!" Sungah smiled, grabbing his hand.

They ran inside and Ryeowook looked around. Everything was so big and colorful. People were everywhere. Ryeowook looked at Sungah. Her sparkling eyes sparking not only from the sun but from her beautiful smile as well. The sun brightened her golden blonde hair, making him want to run his fingers through each and every strand. He shook his head at that thought. He shouldn't be having thoughts like that when she wasn't his girlfriend yet. He looked away from her and looked around the park, seeing many things they could do together.

"So, where to?" Ryeowook smiled.

__

"Sungah, no!" Ryeowook cried, being pulled by his wrist.

"Complain all you want, you're still going!" Sungah pulled him towards the line.

"No, I'm not!" Ryeowook tried to free his wrist.

"You have to face your fears sooner or later, Ryeowookie! You're going!" Sungah ended up having to grip his arm to pull him.

"You can't make me!" He got his arm free and ran for it. Big mistake. He knew Sungah was daring and didn't care if they embarrassed themselves in public. Sungah ran up behind him and jumped on his back.

"Sungah, I'm weak!" Ryeowook yelled as he dropped to his knees.

"Are you calling me fat now?"

"No! Just please don't make me go." Ryeowook could see people staring at them, most of them laughing.

"You're making all this fuss because you're too scared to ride a roller coaster." Sungah laughed as she got off his back and helped him stand. "You big baby."

"Look at the size of that thing Sungah! Do you want me to die?" Ryeowook caught his breath.

"You're not gonna die, now let's go." Sungah pulled his wrist again. "Come on, I'll be next to you the whole time. Please?"

Sungah switched tactics and gave him big puppy eyes, making him melt. Was Sungah acting cute really going to get him on that ride?

Yes.

"Okay," Ryeowook pouted. "But when I die, it's your fault."

Sungah laughed as she pulled him towards the line, Ryeowook moving behind her more voluntarily. The line was long, making the wait agonizing. His anxiety filled his body, making his palms sweat, his heart race, and made his stomach feel like it was being into a black hole. The line was shorter now, it would be their turn soon. He turned to her.

"Is it too late for us to get out of here?" He asked, his voice shaky and quiet.

"You said you'd do it. You're not backing out now." Sungah pouted. "You're squeezing my hand."

"Sorry." Ryeowook tried to relax a little. If she wasn't afraid, then he shouldn't be either.

Oh no, they're next.

"Come on, Ryeowookie." Sungah gripped his hand and pulled him towards the seats. They sat and pulled the harnesses over them.

"This won't come off will it?" Ryeowook tapped his harness.

"The chances of that are one in a million," She answered.

"That doesn't help me." Ryeowook could cry. It was a yes or no question. Yes, or no. Not one in a million! "What if I'm that one in a million?"

"Don't do that to yourself." Sungah laced her fingers with his.

She was scared too but seeing Ryeowook in this frightened state, she guessed she could throw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter