Chapter 21

Maybe Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungah's friend, Victoria, encourages Sungah to take things to the next level with Ryeowook.

Maybe Tomorrow

Cravings:
 

"I'm not even joking, my aunt got me this." Sungah's friend Victoria showed the diamond necklace to Sungah through webcam.

"Whoa, how much did that cost?" Sungah asked, sitting on Ryeowook's bed.

"I have no idea, but isn't it awesome?" Victoria grinned. "You can send me my gift when I get myself over there. It takes forever to get across an entire ocean."

"I promise, I'll go shopping for you tomorrow." Sungah poked her screen. "You're on the plane now?"

"Yeah. You wouldn't believe how much stuff I had to get shipped over there before getting on this plane." Victoria took a sip of her drink. "I've been in this seat for ten hours straight, and I am dead."

"You can't die yet, you have a job to do when you get here." Sungah laughed, holding one of Ryeowook's pillows.

"Oh yeah, you're right." Victoria rubbed the side of her head, shutting her eyes. "I'm going to have to deal with five men that Korea likes to call, BigBang."

"So pretty soon you'll officially be G Dragon's stylist. You just have to survive the rest of the way here."

"Yeah. Wish me luck." Victoria rubbed her eyes. "Question, is the baby doing okay?"

"So far, he or she is doing okay. Ryeowook doesn't know yet."

"Sungah, it's not right to keep something like that a secret. Especially from someone who cares about you as much as Ryeowook does."

"You're starting to sound like my sister." Sungah laughed. "And don't be so loud when you talk about it. Ryeowook's in the kitchen and I don't need him hearing you."

"Sungah. Have you forgotten that he doesn't understand English? So we can talk about it as much as we want."

"Oh yeah." Sungah laughed, feeling like an idiot. "I just don't want to talk about it. Change the subject."

"Okay. Where's everyone else? It's awfully quiet it seems like."

"They all went out somewhere. Won't be back until late."

"So, you and Ryeowook are all alone?" Victoria smirked, taking another sip of her drink.

"What are you trying to say?" Sungah asked.

"You know what I'm saying. What are you planning on doing in that big place all alone?"

"Nothing! You ert." Sungah hit her screen.

"What what are you waiting for? Chinese New Year? You know you want to."

"So! What are you saying I should do?"

"The opportunity is right there, jump on it while you can."

"Sungah?" Ryeowook poked his head into the room. "Dinner's ready."

"Sounds like the prince of man-candy has arrived," Victoria smirked as she laughed. "I'm going to get some sleep. Tell me how it goes tomorrow, bye."

"Okay, bye Victoria. And no promises!" Sungah quickly ended the Skype call and closed the laptop. "So, I heard you say food?"

"You heard correct." Ryeowook said. Sungah ran for the door to get to the kitchen. "What were you guys talking about that you were giggling so much?"

"Oh, nothing." Sungah lied, feeling awkward. "Let's just go eat."

Sungah couldn't believe that her face actually felt hot. She ate in silence, feeling her heart pulsing in , making it hard for her to swallow. He wasn't even doing anything in particular to cause it, but after what Victoria said, she felt herself going crazy over him no matter what he did. Just him sitting there, oh my god he was too perfect. How is he even real?

"Are you okay?" Ryeowook asked as they finished up, seeing her cheeks scarlet red.

"What?" Sungah broke away from her inappropriate thoughts. "Oh, I'm fine."

He put his godly perfect hand on her forehead, then her cheek.

"Are you sure? Are you getting sick again? You feel warm." Ryeowook stood and put stuff away.

"No, I feel fine." If you call giving me a god damn anxiety attack from your face "fine", then yes. "I was just thinking."

Sungah felt her stomach exploding with butterflies. She felt a little light headed when she looked at him. Oh god was he perfection, how was an angel like him possible? The things she wanted to do to him. Where was that confidence she had when she first got together with him? She needed to get that back.

"What are you thinking about?" Ryeowook asked, a little curious.

"Nothing!" Sungah blushed more. Get yourself together! Sungah got a sudden craving. "I want cupcakes."

"Sill having those weird cravings?" Ryeowook got even more curious. "It's really late now, can't it wait?"

"No, I need it now," Sungah whined, hugging him. "Please?"

He still couldn't say no to her. It was impossible.

"Okay, fine." He smiled sweetly, kissing her forehead.

"You're the best, Ryeowookie." Sungah giggled. Wow, his smile made her want to melt to the floor.

She had to try, at least pretend to be the Sungah she used to be. This was the only way it was going to work. She had to be confident again. She was definitely craving something sweet, and it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter