Chapter 12

Maybe Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A familiar voice calls into Ryeowook's radio show, making Ryewoook question his sanity. Eunhyuk attempts to give him some advice.

Maybe Tomorrow

Song Request:

 

"Okay, I want to thank Henry for joining Sukira with me tonight. He's so busy lately, so I got lucky this time." Ryeowook grinned into the microphone.

"Only to make you stop begging." Henry joked, making Ryeowook playfully hit Henry's arm.

"Okay, if anyone wants to make any last song requests, feel free to call KBS, Super Junior Kiss the Radio." Ryeowook made a kiss sound to the microphone. "Henry?"

"Yes, Ryeowook?" Henry replied.

"When we're done we should go out drinking."

"Are you telling me that I'm paying for it?" Henry laughed.

"It's your turn." Ryeowook giggled cutely. "And I'll love you forever if you do."

"Did you forget to put money in your wallet again?"

"Maybe."

"Why do I hang out with you?"

"Because I'm amazing." Ryeowook laughed.

"No, you're not amazing. And whenever you're drunk you just cry on my shoulder and say "I love you" over and over, weirdo." Henry laughed, making Ryeowook hit him again.

"You're the weirdo." Ryeowook pinched Henry's arm.

"That hurt, you're so mean to me." Henry pouted.

"Henry, stop bullying me so I can answer the phone."

"Oh, I'm bullying you?" Henry mumbled to himself.

"I heard that." Ryeowook laughed as he answered that ringing radio phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, Henry and Ryeowook!" The caller answered. It was a girl, who sounded quite bubbly and happy, like someone he used to know. "I was wondering if you could play one of your own songs?"

"Which one?" Ryeowook asked.

"One that is about forgiving the one you love, and no matter what it will always be them you come back to. I thought you could find a good song of yours that would fit that concept."

"Your voice...Sounds very familiar." Ryeowook knew that voice. It was a voice he hasn't heard in a long time. "Sungah?"

He heard the girl on the other end gasp as if caught, and he felt his heart sink to his stomach. The line went dead. It had to be Sungah. It had to be her. There was no one else it could be. The way she described her offer, it was too similar to his relationship, his feelings, and the reaction he got when he said Sungah's name just said it all, it was her. After so many years, why did it seem like she was in his thoughts more and more? He knew what song to play. Super Junior, It's You.

"Ryeowook?" Henry patted Ryeowook's back. Their microphones were off for the time being while the song played, so they could talk. "Are you okay?"

Ryeowook didn't say anything. He slouched in his chair and stared at the floor, nothing in particular. Henry recognized the name Ryeowook mentioned. He knew about Sungah, since Ryeowook had told all the members a while back. Henry was one of the few that didn't like the sound of her (The others being Eunhyuk, Heechul, Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Sungmin). She destroyed Ryeowook so he could never love another again. How can you like someone who does that to one of your closest friends? And just look at him now. Whether it really was Sungah, or Ryeowook's obsession just hit a high note, Henry knew that Ryeowook had to move on. One girl wasn't worth years of stress. Henry saw the tears welling up in Ryeowook's eyes, as Ryeowook just continued to slouch in his chair and stare at nothing, feeling as if he couldn't move.

"Hey, hey." Henry put his arm around him. "It's okay. I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter