My first love

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 9**

 

---the next day---

 

*Kevin's classroom*

*Kevin went school so early. as he enter the room he saw a familiar girl sitting beside his seat*

Kevin: anyeong?

Seohyun: anyeong? *recognizes Kevin* i'm a new student here. nice meeting you Kevin Woo. *smiles*

Kevin: *shocked* how do you know my name? *Kevin's pov: she seems so familiar. and she's very beautiful. she's more beautiful than other Korean stars*

Seohyun: kekeke~~ how will i forget that angelic face of yours. the one that makes my heart beats like a wild bull when i'm a child. 

Kevin: child? what is your name?. you look so familiar.

Seohyun: ohh. you've remember me. but you still don't remember my name. kekeke~~ i'm Joo Seohyun. remember?

Kevin: Joo Joo Joo Seohyun?! *totally shocked*

Seohyun: yahh~ your childhood friend. you seemed so suprised!

Kevin: yep. i didn't expect  that i'll be seeing you again. and your more beautiful now.

Seohyun: kekeke~~ thanks. where is Mia?

Kevin: Mia?. she's studying here too. but she's in the upper section.

Seohyun: hope to see her again. 

 

*Kevin's POV*

i didn't expect that i'll meet Seohyun again. and didn't expect that she'll be this beautiful. my first love, returned to my side again!. i want to hug her. but i can't. i'm too shy to do it. XD

 

*Seohyun's POV*

my first love Kevin Woo looks more handsome now. his voice and face is too angelic!. kekeke~~ i missed it too much.

 

*Mia's classroom*

Kevin: *knocks the door* is Geum Mia here?

Dong Ho: *looks at Kevin* is he Kevin?. he is handsome i think. his face is too angelic for a boy. *self talk*

IU: Mia, look!. *points at Kevin* Vinie is looking for you. kekeke~~ it looks like he'll be admitting his feelings for you.

Mia: i wish. kekeke~~

Classmate: Mia, there is a guy here. looking for you.

Mia: ohh ok. *goes near the door* why?

Kevin: i just have something to tell you. *grabs Mia's hands and drags her to the hallway*

Mia: *self talk* ohh God! is he going to admit that he loves me?. kekeke~~

Kevin: here. TAADDAAA~~ *shows Seohyun* do you remember her?

Mia: no. but she seems familiar.

Kevin: yep. she's really familiar because she is our childhood friend, she is Joo Seohyun. my first love. remember?

Mia: ohh yahh~ yahh~ i remember her now. *disappointed*

Seohyun: nice to meet you again Mia, i missed you. *hand shakes Mia*

Mia: kekeke~ i missed you too. ohh so sorry i need to go now, because our classes might start now *removes*

Seohyun: ok. see you later.

*mia walks the hallway while waving goodbye (pretending not being hurt)*

 

*Mia's POV*

Seohyun is back, Kevin might still like her, but to think of it, i must say this feelings to Kevin more earlier so his attention will be mine only. but am i this selfish?

 

**END OF CHAPTER 9**