Being in love

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 31**

 

Soohyun: *blushes and looks at the other way* yah~

IU: kekeke~ why are you blushing? *focused Soohyun's face on her*

Soohyun: because.... because....

IU: because what? *smiles happily*

Soohyun: because your so cute and nice and understanding! your attitude that you just show earlier makes my heart beat so fast! uggghh! *face is turning red*

IU: *suprised and removes her hands from holding Soohyun's hands* kekeke~ really? *blush*

Soohyun: yah~

IU: oohhhh. i need to go now. bye Soohyun. *kisses Soohyun's forehead* i wish that this kiss would comfort you. kekeke~ *leaves*

Soohyun: *still blushing* bye IU. thank you! but wait!

IU: your welcome. *smiles back* why?

Soohyun: can i get your number?

IU: kekeke~ oohhh ok. here.

Soohyun: thanks!

IU: welcome! bye bye!

 

*Soohyun's POV*

  tomorrow comes already. i already found you IU. you're the one that my heart needs. you caught my heart just for minutes. i'm in love with your cuteness! kekeke~

 

*IU's POV*

  he makes my heart beat fast too. i can also feel butterflies in my stomach. kekeke~ he is like Dong Ho. yah~ he is a Dong Ho clone. i already starting to forget Dong Ho of Mia. because friendship is more important than love! kekeke~ and now i go for falling in love with Soohyun oppa!

 

*Kevin's house*

 

*Kevin's POV*

  *Kevin lies on his bed and plays with a pillow* God! God! God! God! i hate myself! i don't know! *closes his eyes* Seohyun or Mia? Seohyun or Mia? yah~ i know. i know. i love Seohyun but my feelings for Mia is growing up and that shows i love her too! Aiiissshhh!

 

*stands up and punches the wall till his hand bleeds and keep saying the words "who is the one?! who is the one i really love?!"*

 

*Monday morning at the school*

 

*at the hallway*

 

*Kevin is walking alone and sees Mia with Dong Ho*

Kevin: hahaha? *looks away* i hate to see them together! they look so happy! i wanted Mia to stay by my side and only by my side!

 

*Kevin's Class*

Seohyun: annyeong Kev! have you decided yet?

Kevin: uummmm. please give me one more day to decide. i'm still not sure with my feelings.

Seohyun: *sits at Kevin's desk* be sure that you'll pick me! i don't want to lose you! *kisses Kevin in his lips and leaves*

Kevin: *can't say anything*

Seohyun: *before she leaves the room* Kev! remember i love you! *leaves the room*

 

**END OF CHAPTER 31**