I'll be taking care of you

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 19**

 

*Mia's POV*

  he is too worried. its not even his fault why i caught his fever. i only touch him, in that way i'll not be infected easily *remembers the kiss* Aiiiissshhh!! now i remember! the flu is transfered to my body due to that kiss! Aiiissshhh! i must forget it. his not in his self when he do that. besides flu can't be transfered easily! i'm just thinking too much!

 

*Dong Ho's way to Mia's apartment*

Dong Ho: this wouldn't happen if i didn't kiss her! Aiiishhh!! *speeds up the car*

 

*at the apartment*

Dong Ho: *running* 2nd floor! 2nd floor! *reaches the 2nd floor* where is that room? room #29! *sees the room* yes! this is it! *opens the door* Aiiissshh! it is lock!

 

*calls Mia*

Dong Ho: Mia! i'm here! open the door! hurry up.

Mia: wait. my whole body aches. just wait for a minute.

Dong Ho: ok. *POV: Dong Ho don't panic! stay calm!*

Mia: *opens the door*

Dong Ho: *touch Mia's face* you're hot! God! lets go in. *carries Mia*

Mia: mmmm. stop it Dong Ho! don't panic! its only a fever.

Dong Ho: yah~ i know. but i'm the reason why you have a fever now. you caught my fever. its not ok!

Mia: *shocked because she remembers the kiss* yah~ i have your fever. *blush*

Dong Ho: *lays Mia to bed* why are you blushing?

Mia: its nothing, you know. its ok. you don't need to care for me.

Dong Ho: no i'll take care of you. i'm the reason why you caught it! its because i........ *stops (POV: Aiiiissshhh! thank God i remember to take a break! she must don't know it)*

Mia: because you?

Dong Ho: i... i... *POV: what to say? what to say? i can't think a reason why!!*

Mia: what?

Dong Ho: because i transfer the flu?!

Mia: ohhh, it's ok. because i'm also the reason why you caught that fever. 

Dong Ho: kekeke~? yah yah.

Mia: Dong Ho can i sleep now? i'm really tired.

Dong Ho: ok.

Mia: *closes her eyes to fall asleep*

Dong Ho: she really is tired right now. she falls asleep easily. *sigh* its all my fault. *touches Mia's lips* this wouldn't happen if i didn't kiss you. you'll not be suffering this if i didn't kiss you! God! i'm such a stupid person! Dong Ho your a pabbo! pabbo!

 

*Mia's POV*

  *not yet asleep and hears what Dong Ho said* ooohhhhh! i can feel his soft hands and not only that! he knows it too! he knows that he kissed me! God! is he in his normal self when he do that?

Dong Ho: you know i just can't control my urges that time. looking at you while sleeping makes me want to kiss you. sorry for kissing you that night. i know its bad to stole a kiss to a person that don't loves you. i just love you Mia, so i do it! sorry! i do it to the 1st person i ever loved. i love you!.

 

*Mia's POV*

  what is he talking about? sleeping? night? *remembers that last night there is someone who kissed her while sleeping* is that the sweet kiss i felt? that is like Kevin's lips? is it Dong Ho?

Dong Ho: *watches Mia and look more closer to Mia*

 

*Mia's POV*

  it really is Dong Ho! yah~ yah~ who can else be. ooohhhh God! i think his face is moving really close to mine, i can feel his breath!.

 

**END OF CHAPTER 19**