Spending the night with the person I LOVE!

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 5**

 

*at the car*

Dong Ho: where did you saw hyung?

Mia: i saw him at the playground lying in a bench near the park.

Dong Ho: ohhh. ok. where i will drop you then?

Mia: just drop me in that grocery store.

Dong Ho: ok.

 

*at the grocery*

Mia: thanks for the ride.

Dong Ho: no prob. *starting the car* bye!. see you tomorrow!

Mia: ok. take care on your way home!

Dong Ho: ok. you too!. *while waving goodbye*

 

*after Mia finished her grocery she hurriedly go to her apartment and cook for herself, then finish her dinner, assignments and when she'll be going to bed, their was someone knocking the door. Mia felt terrified. then she slowly opened the door and shocked. it was only Kevin.

Kevin: *carrying a school bag and some clothes* Good evening Mia!. can i sleep here? please?

Mia: but why?

Kevin: umm, to think of it. *points his fingers on his head* don't know?. kekeke~~ i just feel sleeping here.

Mia: sleeping in my apartment with a guy might be an issue to my neighbors.

Kevin: ohh don't care about them. i just missed you!. *hugs Mia*

*in fact Mia is a little bit happy to what is happening now. kekeke~~..

Kevin: Hey Mia, where can i put my things?

Mia: put it there. oh did you already eat dinner?

Kevin: yep. But i'll eat again cause i missed the foods that Mia cooks. kekeke~~

 

*when Kevin finish eating. they go to Mia's room. Mia's apartment has only one room.

Mia: ohh take the bed i'll sleep down here.

Kevin: no!. sleep with me here. please??

Mia: no thanks, its very awkward.

Kevin: NO! there's nothing to be awkward to. since were bestfriends, right?! right?!

Mia: ohh ok.

Kevin: *drags Mia to bed* come. kekeke~~

Mia: ohh wait!.

Kevin: kekeke~~ can i turn off the lights?

Mia: *self talk* what was Kevin thinking? is he planning something that i don't know? *then replied* ummm, NO!

Kevin: why?

Mia: i can't sleep without lights?. (lies at Kevin)

Kevin: *pouts* ummm. please??

Mia: ohhh God i can't resist his cuteness *self talk* *then replied* Kevin please no!

Kevin: ummmm. ok. *a little bit disappointed*

Mia: are you alright?

Kevin: no.

Mia: why?

Kevin: can i kept it as my secret? for me only. can i?

Mia: ok.

Kevin: thanks Mia, thanks for being a good bestfriend, so i will ask you now if you can do a favor for me?

Mia: ok. what is it?

Kevin: can i kiss you?

Mia: *shocked* what?!

Kevin: please? because i think that is the only thing that can comfort me now, and i don't want to do it with others. i just wanted to do it with you. please?

Mia: *feeling awkward. can't say anything* Why me?

Kevin: please *then drags Mia more closer to him then kiss Mia on her lips for around 10 seconds*

Mia: *totally shocked*

*then a few minutes after the aura in the room felt so awkward*

Kevin: sorry Mia, i just did it without your permission.

Mia: it's ok. i'll do anything for you *saying slowly*

Kevin: thanks a lot Mia, now lets sleep. *dragging Mia to lay down to bed then hugs her as he sleeps*

 

*Mia's POV*

  what was that kiss?. last time its a hug then know a kiss?!. ohh God what is happening to Kevin?. and now were sleeping on the same bed and  while he's sleeping his hugging me?. ohh God please answer my questions?

 

**END OF CHAPTER 5**