Meet Soohyun

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 4**

 

*at their way home. IU and Kevin turn the other way while Mia go to the other way to buy groceries, she lives in an apartment in her own.

 

*while on the way to the grocery. Mia saw a guy lying on a bench which is bleeding..

Mia: ohh God! who is that guy? he's wearing the same uniform from our school *goes near the guy and got shocked* OMO! you're Dong Ho's hyung! are you alright?

Soohyun: am not. isn't it obvious to see? did you come here just to watch me? ohh come on bring me to the clinic now. OUCH!!

Mia: God! how rude is him *whispering to herself while helping Soohyun*

 

*at the clinic*

Soohyun: ohh God! it still hurts. Aiissshh. *touching his forehead*

Mia: ohh don't touch it. it may cause infection.

Soohyun: i know, i know *removing his hand* you can leave now, i can go home by myself now.

Mia: no! i'll lead you home.

Soohyun: no, i can. just leave now.

Mia: no!. i'll lead you home whether you like it or not.

Soohyun: ohh ok then.

 

*Mia's POV*

this guy is so rude, he even not thank me for helping him. Shockzz!

 

*Shin's residence*

Mia: WOW!! you're house is so big! its my 1st time seeing a house as big as this!

Dong Ho: *running downstairs wearing his favorite dog pajamas* Hyung is that you?

Soohyun: yahh~ it's me.

Mia: *laughs* you're so cute with your pajamas it fits you. kekeke~~

Dong Ho: ohh God!. it's very embarrassing. *hiding his face with a Winnie the Pooh pillow*

Soohyun: did you two know each other?

Mia: yeah. we just met earlier. i'm her classmate, yours too. and i mistaken him as you. kekeke~~

Soohyun: what? can't you see the difference?. can't you see that i'm way more handsome and seductive than him?

Dong Ho: stop it hyung!,  it's so obvious that i'm more handsome than you. kekeke~~

Soohyun: God! stop dreaming Dong Ho yahh.

Dong Ho: am not!. you're the one who needs to stop dreaming. kekeke~~

Soohyun: hey you!. *pointing at Mia*

Mia: ohh me?

Soohyun: yah~ you!, who can else be!. so who do you think is handsome?. me or Dong Ho yahh?

Mia: ummmmm...... Dong Ho?

Soohyun: ohhh God!!. are you blind?!. what the is that? you two pissed me off, Aiiissshhh!!. *leaves the two*

Mia: sorry i'm just saying the truth. kekeke~~ take care of yourself, don't forget to take your medicine and clean it before you sleep. ok?

Soohyun: *ignores Mia*

Dong Ho: soory for my hyung's attitude. he's always like that and thanks for bringing him home.

Mia: ohh it's nothing. *looks at her watch* Shockzz! it's already 5pm, gotta go!

Dong Ho: wait let me drove you off.

Mia: no thanks. i'm alright.

Dong Ho: *grabs Mia's hand* No! let me.

Mia: ohh ok.

 

 

**END OF CHAPTER 4**