I think i like you more

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 3**

 

*Mia's POV*

  That guy is so nice and a little bit childish. keke~~ IU is right he is cute.

 

*Dong Ho's phone call*

Soohyun: Dong Ho yah, i'm at the park right now. just bring my bag when you go home. ok?

Dong Ho: oh hyung!. why did you left? school is not over yet!!

Soohyun: i'm not in the mood to study you know, and i'm not in the mood to explain to you too! so bye *ends phone call*

Dong Ho: hyung? hyung? oh God! he ended the phone call again. *sigh*

Mia: so how was the call?

Dong HO: its nothing. kekeke~~ *looks at IU then goes near to Mia and whispered* mia i like your friend, she's my type. *and he stop for a minute then more silently he said* but i think i like you more.

Mia: ohh you like IU? kekeke~~ 

*mia didn't hear the second sentence that Dong Ho said*

Dong Ho: keke~~ don't  know, i'm still not sure for my feelings for her. *then whispers to his self* because you're the one that makes my heart beat more faster.

 

*the homeroom teacher enter the room*

Teacher: ok, class. I have an announcement, our classes for today will end at 12 o'clock because of the unexpected teacher's forum at our school. so thats all. just wait for your next teacher.

 

*classes started*

Dong ho's participation in class went so well all the students and teachers thinks that Dong Ho might be the fist honor.

 

*end of classes*

Mia: IU lets go. Bye Dong Ho.

IU: be right there, bye bye Dong Hae!

Dong Ho: its Dong Ho IU! Dong Ho!. kekeke~~ ok bye.

IU: oohhh ok ok. *pouts then smiles* remember people always makes mistakes. :p

Dong Ho: *smiles while waving goodbye*

 

*at the hallway*

*FYI: Kevin is Mia's bestfriend and Kevin is not in Mia and IU's class*

Kevin: ohh anyeong future gf keke~ joke. bgff of my life and to you too IU.

IU: anyeong to you too Vinie kekeke~~

Mia: oh Kevin you jerk. keke~~ how's your day?

Kevin: oh it's all ok and to you little IU stop calling me Vinie, iits look so girly for a handsome and macho man like me. *dancing like a macho man*

IU: hehe. you're not. because you don't even have abs!!. keke~~

Mia: yahh right.

Kevin: ohh you too!!

*then the three went home happily. 

 

**END OF CHAPTER 3**

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a boring fanfic. i'll try more harder to make it not this boring. >.<