Shut up

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 30**

 

Seohyun: but why oppa?

Soohyun: why? you said why? GOD!! and don't ever call me oppa again! *shooks Seohyun's head*

Seohyun: but!

Soohyun: no buts! i hate you because of your attitude! your flirting with other guys even if you have a boyfriend! you're a two timer!

Seohyun: but you're the one i really love!

Soohyun: thats the point too. if i'm the person you really love then you should not flirted with another guy! do you know that? so from now on. i'll be breaking up with you!

Seohyun: wait! oppa don't! i really love you!

Soohyun: stop saying i really love you because it makes me pissed off and now you know i really hate you! *gets his phone and shows Seohyun how he deletes their pictures and her phone number* did you see that?

Seohyun: yah~ but please give me another chance.

Soohyun: don't want! so leave!

Seohyun: no! i won't leave! so please give me one more chance!

Soohyun: i said leave! *pushes Seohyun away*

Seohyun: i don't want! i want to stay with you! *hugs Soohyun*

Soohyun: God! how diligent are you! didn't you know the word leave? and stop hugging me! let go! *pushes Seohyun away*

Seohyun: *kneels down* oppa!! i love you!! i'm really sorry!!

Soohyun: oohhh you really don't know it! so if you don't know i'll be the one who will leave! *leaves*

Seohyun: oppa! oppa! come back! please comeback! i'm really sorry! i love you!

Soohyun: *went back*

Seohyun: thanks oppa! you came back!

Soohyun: don't day dream. i came back to return this necklace you gave to me! i forgot to remove it! *removes and threw it to Seohyun and leaves*

Seohyun: *grabs Soohyun's shirt* don't leave please?

Soohyun: *removes Seohyun's hand* don't ever touch me again! *leaves*

Seohyun: cries*

 

*while Soohyun is walking he saw IU crying at the swing*

Soohyun: *sits to the another swing beside IU* why are you crying?

IU: i love Dong Ho but Dong Ho loves Mia. uwahhhh! *cries*

Soohyun: so that means your heart is broken right now? right?

IU: yah~

Soohyun: me too.

IU: *looks at Soohyun and stops from crying* why?

Soohyun: *smiles* you know i love her so much. i really really love her but she just wasted my feelings! she's a two timer! but i still love her! God!! it hurts! *wants to cry*

IU: *stands up and goes to where Soohyun is sitting and hold his hands and smile* its ok. tomorrow might change and tomorrow you'll might find the person you'll love forever.

 

**END OF CHAPTER 30**