My decision

Who is the one?!

 

 
 
**CHAPTER 33**
 
 
 
IU: why are you blushing? i thought you want it? *pouts*
 
Soohyun: yah~ but its only a joke so i'm so suprised!
 
Mia: IU don't be so aggressive! kekeke~
 
IU: kekeke~ sorry *pouts*
 
Mia: hey wait. are you courting IU?
 
Soohyun: yah~
 
Mia: but you have a girlfriend right?
 
Soohyun: yah~ but i break her up yesterday. because i saw her kissing her other boyfriend! i hate her. i hate two timers!
 
Mia: oohhh ok. lets just not talk about her ok? because i feel jealous.
 
Soohyun: yah~ i don't want it too.
 
Dong Ho: what did you say Mia?!
 
Mia: kekeke~ nothing only one! *hugs Dong Ho*
 
 
 
*end of classes*
 
Dong Ho: Mia i'll lead you home! hump in!
 
Mia: ok. kekeke~
 
Kevin: *walking home alone and sees Mia* that Dong Ho guy is rich. he has his own car and especially he have Mia! God! this is my fault. that guy is right. i can't imagine that i will be so depressed when Mia is taken by another guy!
 
 
 
*Kevin's  Home*
 
Kevin: Deanna unnie i'm home!
 
Mrs. Woo:  *stands up* oohhh your home! i missed you Kevin!
 
 
 
*NOTE: Kevin's mom is living at San Francisco*
 
 
 
Kevin: when did you came omma? why didn't you say your coming so i can picked you up.
 
Mrs. Woo: i just wanted to suprise you and Deanna. did you always take your medicine?
 
Kevin: yah omma! uuummm see you later i need something to fix now. bye omma! *goes to his room*
 
Mrs. Woo: ok. uummmm. wait?
 
Kevin: why?
 
Mrs. Woo: fix your things up we will be going to San Francisco. you and Deanna will live there starting next week. because we needed to check your health.
 
Kevin: but omma!
 
Mrs. Woo: no buts!
 
Kevin: omma. please! can we stay here for just 1month more?
 
Mrs. Woo: ok. but i'll give you only a half month to stay here.
 
Kevin: thanks omma *little bit disappointed and go to his room and locked himself*
 
 
*Kevin's Room*
 
 
*NOTE: Kevin didn't take his medicines*
 
 
Kevin: *hides all the medicine* i really don't want to take all that medicines! i'll die if i'll die! and i don't to go to San Francisco too!. *gets his picture with Mia and Seohyun* i don't want to live there without *stops* without.......... uggghhhhh!
 
 
*1 hour later. Kevin is lying in his bed*
 
Kevin: yah~ i love Mia. i already love her when she confessed her feelings for me. but it can't be. i don't want to lose her. because she's important to me. so i choose a relationship where we will last. and its friendship. but what did i do? because of that i thought i'll just be needing a girlfriend so my feelings for her will throw to waste but then my first love, Seohyun came and as time passed by i became her boyfriend and love her then i also started to avoid Mia. making her lose in my life. yah~ i choose the relationship where we will last but i just waste it! hahaha! i'm too stupid! god! i'm a pabbo! pabbo! pabbo!! then now i'm wishig her back! now i know! i know that she is the one i love! she's my everything! i can't live without her!
 
*stands up and get Piro Piro*
 
Kevin: yah~ Piro Piro starting tomorrow i'll break up with Seohyun and tell Mia that i love her and i can't live without her!
 
*dubbs Piro Piro*
 
Piro Piro: yah~ yah~ thats right appa!
 
Kevin: *hugs Piro Piro tightly* kekeke~
 
 
 
**END OF CHAPTER 33**