You're my love

Who is the one?!

 

**CHAPTER 32**

 

*at the hallway*

 

*Seohyun's POV*

  Kev! you must pick me! i don't want you to lose now! now your the one i love because Soohyun already leaved me! *sees Soohyun*

 

Seohyun: annyeong oppa!

Soohyun: *smiles* annyeong!

Seohyun: thank God! you talked to me! *approaching Soohyun*

Soohyun: how was your day? *ignores Seohyun and approach IU (IU is carrying some books she is at the back of Seohyun)*

Seohyun: this is too embarrassing! i thought his talking to me not to that witch girl!! Aiiisssshh!

Soohyun: let me help you.

IU: ok. thanks. your so sweet. kekeke~

Seohyun: blah~ blah~ blah~ blah~ blah~ ! your so sweet! what the ! she's pissing me off!

Soohyun: *looks at Seohyun*

Seohyun: ohhh! annyeong oppa!

Soohyun: can you excuse us? thank you. *talks like he never met Seohyun before*

Seohyun: ok?

 

*Seohyun's POV*

  why is he acting like that? i wanted him back! even if Kevin is still there! Aiiisshh!

 

*Mia's Class*

Dong Ho: is IU ok now?

Mia: yup. she already found a new love. she called it Dong Ho clone LOVE! kekeke~

Dong Ho: Dong Ho clone?

Mia: yah~ and that person is your hyung!

Dong Ho: but hyung has a girlfriend.

Mia: oh right! i know it. who is she?

Dong Ho: her name is Joo Seohyun.

Mia: Joo Seohyun?

Dong Ho: do you know her?

Mia: yah~ she's my childhood friend and Kevin's present girlfriend. she's the one that Kevin choose! and i'm so jealous of her!

Dong Ho: what do you mean jealous? huh?

Mia: i mean. i still love Kevin so i'm jealous. what else?

Dong Ho: oohhh really? that is not fair! *kills Mia with a hug*

Mia: hey! let go Dong Ho! i can't breath! kekeke~

Dong Ho: no! say your not jealous and i'm the only one you love! kekeke~ *hugs Mia more tightly*

Mia: oohhh! ok ok. i'm not jealous and your the only one i love! now let go! kekeke~

Dong Ho: no! i don't like it. that looks like your just forcing yourself to say it!

Mia: *looks at Dong Ho and kiss him and smile* i'm not jealous! i'm just joking! and remember! you are the only one I want, you're the only one I love. Then keep promise you this from the bottom of my heart.

Dong Ho: On the good days and bad days and the times you need someone to lean on I'll always be there for you. you're my girl.

Mia: my boy.

Dong Ho and Mia: my LOVE! *kiss* kekeke~

 

*IU and Soohyun entered the room*

IU: how sweet! kekeke~

Soohyun: yah~ and i'm jealous i think i want that too. kekeke~ *looks at IU and smiles*

IU: kekeke~ *do a smack kiss on Soohyun*

Soohyun: *blush*

Mia: thats the one! kekeke~ how sweet!

Dong Ho: yah~ and my hyung is really suprised! *hugs Mia*

Mia: kekeke~

 

**END OF CHAPTER 32**