Is this a sign that he likes me?!

Who is the one?!

 

  **CHAPTER 1**

 

 *at the rooftop*

 

Mia: Kevin I love you!!.

Kevin: Mia, you know you're one of the most special person  in my life. but sad to say I cannot love you. I have a person that I like. I'm so sorry.

Mia: what? (crying)

Kevin: so sorry Mia but i love you. i love you as a friend.

Mia: sorry. (runningggg)

 

----------------------------------------

 

Mia: uuuwwwaahhhh!!!.  *already waked up* What the hell is that dream!!. is it a nightmare?!. Hahahaha. *laughing like a silly girl* and thank god its only a dream. *sighting at her room then looks at the clock* OMO!. it's already 7:30am.  I'll be late if i don't get up now.

 

 *and she hurriedly run to her cabinet to change her clothes and go to school without taking a bath and breakfast..

 

-----------------------------

 

*at the school lockers*

Mia: ooohhhh!!. this is bad! i'm late for almost 1 hour!.

Kevin: anyeong! owww, it looks like your late too. kekeke~~ how do you get in?.

Mia: ne. I climb up at the school garden wall to get in and now my whole body is aching. *pouts*

Kevin: owww. my poor Mia. it's ok. *hugs Mia tightly* kekeke~~

Mia: *shocked and her face is all red*

Kevin: kekeke~~ why are you blushing. do you like me or that hug?. i'll do it again if you want. (laughing while taunting Mia)

Mia. ne. I both like it. (silently saying while the bell rungs for the second period)

Kevin: what? I can't hear it. kekeke~~ the bell is so loud. and you know it looks like you like me. kekeke~~~. (still taunting Mia)

Mia: NO!!.  i said aneyo aneyo. (hiding her feelings)

Kevin: owws? is it true?. I know you Mia kekeke~~ you're hiding something. XD

Mia: ok. ok. and what would you say if i like you?.

Kevin: ooohhhh. I would be glad!!. kekeke~~ then see you later future gf. keke~~ it looks like we'll be late again if we dont hurry.

Mia: wait don't call me you're future gf besides its not true that i like you. haha.

Kevin: ok!. see you later then.

 

** END OF CHAPTER 01 **