Habits And Revenge

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Gosh, Baekhyun is so... hard to understand sometimes. And he's hard to control. And it's so hard to not feel all weird around him to be honest. Chanyeol doesn't like to admit this, but that boy is turning him on sometimes, and he's not sure if that is wrong or okay.

Though he's glad to see Baekhyun working seriously on his progress to be a human like Chanyeol. Since Chanyeol tried to be more kinder and more often with Baekhyun, the more the boy has tried to improve himself to be honest.

Chanyeol come home to find Baekhyun walking around on two legs, with clothes on, though sometimes the whole place is a huge mess. But that is better than finding Baekhyun running around , screaming and tearing everything apartment.

But lately, something new has begun to worry him to be honest. It's his friends. They have been asking after Bacon a lot lately, and he had to make a hundred lies about Bacon being at his grandparents place since they're lonely and need something to do for a while, or that his aunt is taking him to a dog spa and so on.

 

“Chanyeol, what is that? It looks fun!”
“That? Ah, you want to learn how to swim Baekhyun?”
“Swim? Is that what they're doing?”
“Mm, they're at the beach and swimming in the ocean. Though, it's to cold to swim in the ocean this time at the year. Though, lets go to a bathhouse and teach you how to swim some day.”
“Can we do that?!”
“Yes, that was what I said.”
“Really?! Can't we go like right now?!”
“Uhm, well it's a little hard when you don't have any swimwear to be honest. And you do need new clothes first as well. And you can't walk that properly just yet, even thought you're really good right now.”
“Oh... I see... Chanyeol is ashamed to be seen with me.”

 

Chanyeol stared at the pouting boy as he shook his head with a light smile and patted his lap. Baekhyun crawled over to Chanyeol and jumped up at the couch, sitting down beside Chanyeol who patted his head gentle.

 

“I'm not ashamed of you, I don't want you to get bullied. Haven't you heard a dog call you something stupid?”
“At the dog park, a pretty Puddle called me pig, I got so mad that I took her owners attention from her. Hehe, that was so smart of me.”

 

Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun who seemed to enjoy his memory. Oh right, lately Baekhyun have been comparing humans with dogs, and Chanyeol felt pretty weird when Baekhyun talked like dogs were like humans. Well he guess that dogs talk and has a society in their own way.

 

“So, what are we going to do today Chanyeol?”
“I have worked the whole day, so I would actually like to take it easy for a while. What about you fetch a movie?”
“Can I pick a random one?”
“Yes you can.”
“Okie dokie!”

 

Baekhyun hurried over to the bookshelf grabbing a movie as he walked back to Chanyeol with almost unsteady legs as he smiled a little awkward and held out the movie for him.

 

“Thank you Baekhyun, I will turn the movie on. You sit down and take it easy.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he did as Chanyeol said, while Chanyeol put in the DVD in the DVD-player and then sat down beside Baekhyun again. It's a typical Wednesday, which means everything on the TV are boring drama programs that are mostly about girls running around and do shopping all the time.

Chanyeol lend back in the couch, watching the movie as he raised an eyebrow, what movie is this? A horror? No, this is a action. He think it's called “Red” if he don't remember wrong. And if he don't miscall something wrong, it was a pretty good movie, right?

The two boys watched the movie excited, Baekhyun hugging a pillow as he gasped and hide behind it whenever an explosion on the TV appeared. After wards he would smirk and say something like:

 

“Ha! Is that all you got?! I'm still alive over here!”

 

And that would always make Chanyeol laugh and pat his little Baekhyun who would around the end of the movie feel sleepy and lay down and rest his head in Chanyeols lap. Chanyeol would eventually find himself play with Baekhyuns hair, the boy would smile in his sleep and just rest against Chanyeols thigh.

Chanyeol is finally used to this kind of evenings, where Baekhyun is acting first all happy and excited and say funny things, during the first half of the movie, and then he would slowly get more and more tired and in the end he would sleep beside Chanyeol and let Chanyeol play with his hair a little light.

Chanyeol had no idea that he enjoyed those moments so much to be honest, it's almost scary. He never thought that someone like Baekhyun could make him feel this calm and relaxed. To be honest, in the beginning he thought Baekhyun would only annoy him all the time. But it's totally the opposite.

After the movie had end, Chanyeol would still sit on the couch, play with Baekhyuns hair while staring down at the little cute boy who is sleeping sweet and sound. He looks so peaceful and so calm, and beautiful. Baekhyun is really pretty, prettier than anyone Chanyeol has seen to be honest.

After some minutes, Baekhyun would open his eyes tired to find Chanyeol half asleep, staring at the now turned off TV. Baekhyun would manage to make a yelping sound that would catch Chanyeols attention and Chanyeol is now looking down at the tired boy again.

 

“Chanyeol... Baekhyun is tired... Can we go to bed now?”
“Mm, lets do that. But first, brush your teeth, okay?”
“Okay...”

 

Baekhyun got tired up, almost dragging himself over the floor to the bathroom to brush his teeth and do his business. Chanyeol would clean up the mess they both have made during the movie and then he would check Baekhyun who always, even tonight, sitting half sleeping on the floor after he's finished.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun, lifting up the sleeping boy and carried him in to his room, putting him down on the bed before he went to the bathroom to do his own business before he would go to bed as Baekhyun.

Chanyeol changed his clothes a little quick before laying down beside Baekhyun who were sleeping sweet and sound. Chanyeol smiled for himself as he closed his eyes, feeling Baekhyun tugging his arm in his sleep and then he hugged it tight like usual.

 

“I know Baekhyun, you're scared but I'm here, I promise.”

 

Chanyeol patted the boy's head a few times before he closed his eyes to sleep like Baekhyun. But tonight he wouldn't be able to fall asleep just like that. No, he suddenly spaced out instead.

Lately, he has gotten stuck into a habit, or habits. Like he always ask Baekhyun to fetch a movie after the dinner. They watch the movie just like they did tonight, and he would always end up letting Baekhyun sleep beside him and hug his arm tight and scared.

The more Chanyeol think about it, the more he realize that he treat Baekhyun just like he used to treat Minhyun. He doesn't want to admit it, but since Minhyun broke up with him, he has felt a little... depressed. And when Bacon came, he felt that he stopped think about Minhyun totally, or almost totally. But then Bacon became Baekhyun, he suddenly feel... He feels... He can't even explain that.

Chanyeol sighed, maybe he's stuck in the past? Maybe he's to used to do those things with a single man beside him that he can't help to go back to old habits? Maybe he feel something special for Baekhyun that he can't really see right now?

 

“Chanyeol, are you awake...?”

 

Chanyeol glanced down at Baekhyun who looked tired up at him, trying to hold his eyes up with all his might as he stared a little concerned at him. Chanyeol smiled as he patted Baekhyuns head gentle, not wanting to worry him.

 

“It's okay Baekhyun, just sleep. I was just thinking about plans for tomorrow. I'm free after all. Hey, lets go out tomorrow, to buy you clothes.”
“Chanyeol... I'm scared...”
“Scared? For what? Don't tell me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter