Shopping Time!

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“I can't believe that I will let him go like this...”
“Oh come on, don't act like that.”

 

Sehun and Kai tried to cheer Chanyeol up, but all he can think about is how Baekhyun will make a mess or get lost or how he will end up doing something stupid like stealing something. But on the other hand, he took Baekhyun to a small shopping mall once and bought clothes for him and that went okay. Except that the Rat showed up and Baekhyun got all crazy.

 

“Oh come on Chanyeol, Kyungsoo have gone with real children to the mall and nothing has happened.”
“But Baekhyun is like a child in a grownup man's body.”
“He was like that, but I think that he has change a little.”
“I would like to believe that...”
“I think he has changed a bit and I think that if he's serious enough, he will do anything to not disobey you.”
“Yeah, he's not that childish.”
“YOU GUYS! I WILL CUT YOUR HEADS OF IF YOU DON'T STOP TALK ABOUT THAT!”
“Gee, Kyungsoo is in a bad mood all of the sudden?”
“I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!”
“I-I'm coming ti help you honey!”

 

Kai almost flew up of the couch as he hurried out to the kitchen. Baekhyun is in the bathroom and is taking a warm bath to celebrate his victory of convincing Chanyeol to let him go to the mall with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol seriously can't help to wonder if this is such a good idea after all.

 

“Oh well, what can you do Chanyeol? You have already allowed Baekhyun to go, so you can't change your mind now.”
“Yeah but...”
“Oh come on! Don't act like that! Now now, let's go and help Kyungsoo with the dinner.”
“Okay.”

 

***

 

“Baekhyun! I'm leaving now! Remember that Kyungsoo will be here at 11:30 am, so don't be late!”
“I know! I love you Chanyeol!”
“Uhm... Okay! I see you later!”
“Have a nice day!”
“You too! Oh and don't disobey what Kyungsoo says!”
“I know! You said that yesterday! Go now!”

 

Baekhyun stood sleepily by the bedroom's door as he waved goodbye with a smile on his lips. Chanyeol doesn't want to leave, he wants to tell Baekhyun that he has a free day and that they can go to the mall instead of Kyungsoo. But he can't because he has to work.

 

“Okay then... I will go now.”
“Okay.”
“Bye then.”
“Bye.”
“Are you sure that-?”
“Just go! I will behave I promise!”

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he smiled. Maybe he's overreacting? Chanyeol stepped out of the apartment and closed the door behind him before he walked towards the stairs. He has left his key to Kyungsoo who will handle the door so nothing will be stolen while they're gone shopping. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo has a phone each now and Kyungsoo said that he would treat Baekhyun lunch.

 

“Calm down... Everything is alright...”

 

Chanyeol shook all the thoughts of him as he hurried to leave so he can catch his train to work. He better not be late today as well, else his boss will get really annoyed at him.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun stood with his jacket and shoes on by the door some minutes after 11:30 am. Baekhyun waited patiently for Kyungsoo to come as he hummed a song he had heard from the TV this morning. Suddenly the door flew open as Kyungsoo smiled at Baekhyun who smiled back.

 

“Are you ready?”
“Yes! Oh Chanyeol said you had the key.”
“That's right. Come on, let's go.”
“Yes sir!”
“Are you excited?”
“Yes I am!”

 

Baekhyun smiled as Kyungsoo locked the door and begun to walk down the stairs with Baekhyun behind him. Baekhyun remembered what Chanyeol said to not leave Kyungsoo's side during the time they're out, so he better not space out too much today.

 

“So, have you thought about what you want to do?”
“Yes! I want jeans and new shirts! Oh and I saw something really cool today!”
“What did you see?”
“You can dye your hair!”
“Baekhyun... Your hair is practically dyed already.”
“It is?”
“Well yeah, you're blonde. Asians are born with black or dark brown hair.”
“Woah, really? So... I'm... different?”
“Well, you were a white puppy, right?”
“Well... Uhm... Bacon was, yes.”
“Then of course you get to have blonde hair.”
“Is that... really that obvious?”
“Well... Maybe?”

 

Baekhyun thought a little about it and the more he thought of it, the more sense it made. He guesses that is what people call logic. Baekhyun pushed the thoughts away as he smiled at Kyungsoo.

 

“Do you want anything special today Kyungsoo?”
“I want you to be happy.”
“Haha, how nice of you! Let's buy many nice things!”
“Haha, okay. But not too many, okay?”
“Okay!”

 

Baekhyun smiled excited as he followed Kyungsoo towards the bus stop where they will take the bus to the shopping mall. Baekhyun remembers when he and Chanyeol took the bus to the bath house where they bathed and swum. Baekhyun hasn't gone there since then, but he wishes Chanyeol will take him there soon again.

 

“What are you thinking about?”
“Oh, I just thought about the first time I took the bus with Chanyeol.”
“Where did you go?”
“To the bath house! I want to go there again but...”
“Chanyeol doesn't want too?”
“I guess so, but he might just have forgotten about it.”
“Don't worry, if you ask him nicely, he will definitely go with you. And if he doesn't want to go, then come and ask me or Kai or Sehun to go with you instead.”
“Okay, I will.”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he watched their bus arrive in front of them. Time to go to the mall!

 

***

 

“Thank you for the lunch!”
“Haha, you welcome! Let's go and see if we can find those jeans you wanted.”
“Yes! I want black tight ones!”
“T-Tight ones? Why?”
“Because once I heard Chanyeol say that tight jeans looks the best on girls!”
“But... You're not... a girl...”
“But I want him to like me...”
“Okay, let's see if we can find something similar to it then.”
“Thank you Kyungsoo!”
“No problem Baek.”

 

Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter