Gift, Part 2

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Good work today Chanyeol! See you next time!”
“Good work everyone! Have a nice evening!”

 

Chanyeol walked tired out from his work as he sighed. He had to work over today, but that means he got extra money to buy food, which is good. But Baekhyun should be grumpy or really worried by now. After all, Chanyeol hasn't had any time to spend with the little puppy boy. Not for a really long time at least.

Chanyeol walked tired down the street as he looked around. The streets are pretty empty right now, it's not that many people out right now. It's not weird though, since it's getting late and the few people who are still out are either shopping or just hanging out by a cafe or maybe they're going to the cinema?

Chanyeol picked up his phone as he stared at it, why hasn't Baekhyun answered him yet? Isn't he supposed to be super worried by now? Chanyeol begins to wonder if Baekhyun has forgotten how to use his phone. Or maybe he has already broken it? Chanyeol sighed tired as he hoped that Baekhyun hadn't broke it yet.

Chanyeol kept walk down the street as he decided to try to call Baekhyun. Chanyeol hit the number to Baekhyun as he listened to the signals that passed, but the boy never answered. Chanyeol slowly begun to get worried as he was fast to speed up. What if that burglar had friends who are mad at them and wants revenge after catching their friend?! What if Baekhyun is hurt?!

Chanyeol hurried down the street as he kept try to call Baekhyun, but the boy didn't pick up. Chanyeol cursed a little as he almost begun to jog down the street by now. After some few minutes, he could finally see the apartment building as he hurried to head over to it.

Chanyeol entered the building complex fast as he hurried up for the stairs. Chanyeol then stopped outside the door as he stared at it. To be honest, the door looks fine. It doesn't have a single scratch, so no one has tried to get into the apartment, which is good. But what if someone fooled Baekhyun to open the door and then tried to hurt him?

Chanyeol tried to open the door, but it's locked so he had to find his keys first. It was then he noticed, his keys are gone. Chanyeol searched his big carefully as he sighed and sat down on the stairs as he kept searching through his bag.

 

“Oh come on, don't tell me Baekhyun went out!”

 

Chanyeol sighed annoyed as he put away his bag and tried to call Baekhyun once again. He kept call the phone as he suddenly noticed, he can hear something from the inside of the apartment. Something that sounds familiar.

Chanyeol got up fast and put his ear against the door, but it was totally silent. Chanyeol swear that he heard something from the inside of the apartment, but it's silent now. Chanyeol looked down at his phone as he tried to call Baekhyun once again as he put his ear against the door.

Chanyeol sighed when he heard that Baekhyun's phone ring from the inside of the apartment, but no one is picking it up. Has he fallen asleep while waiting for him to come back home? Chanyeol sighed as he hit the doorbell three times and listened. Nothing happened at first as he tried to call Baekhyun.

 

“Come on Baekhyun, it's me! It's Chanyeol! Hey, are you there?!”

 

Chanyeol kept calling as he finally heard some stumbling sounds and before he knew it, the door got opened as a tired looking Baekhyun stared up at him. Chanyeol sighed as he decided to not scold Baekhyun for this time, but he will tell him to answer his phone for sure.

 

“Baekhyun, I have been calling you for hours! Why didn't you pick up?”
“Sorry... I feel asleep... On the couch...”

 

Baekhyun mumbled as he rubbed his eyes tired. Baekhyun actually looks really tired today. What has he been doing to get this tired? Chanyeol just smiled as he took off his shoes and jacket to walk to his room. Chanyeol walked happily towards the room and glanced over at the kitchen.

Chanyeol stopped dead when he saw his kitchen as he dropped his bag onto the floor. Baekhyun walked over to him and joined him with staring at the kitchen as the boy chuckled.

 

“Woops.”
“Woops...? Woops. Woops?! Is that it?! What have you been doing here?! It's a mess!”

 

Chanyeol sighed tired as he walked over to the kitchen and stared at the chaos. The table is filled with different ingredients like sugar, milk and water and the benches is covered in flour and the floor is filled with used spoons and dough and bowls. Everything is a huge disaster!

 

“Baekhyun... Why? Just why? I don't want to be mean towards you, but this is too much. You're supposed to be grownup. That's why I gave you the phone. Geez, I don't even have the power to look at it anymore. I'm going to bed.”
“B-But Chanyeol-”
“Don't talk to me right now, I might get mad. Just sleep on the couch tonight...”
“C-Chanyeol wait-”
“Baekhyun, don't. Just don't. You can find something to eat, I'm not hungry.”
“Chanyeol! Stop being mean and listen to me!”

 

Chanyeol glanced down at Baekhyun who stared at him with teary eyes. Chanyeol truly doesn't have the power to even argue with Baekhyun. Chanyeol lifted his hand to Baekhyun's head and patted it gently.

 

“I get it, you're just a puppy. I'm just really tired after a long day and I don't want to hurt your feelings by getting mad and scream at you. I'm going to bed. You go to sleep as well, you look tired. Goodnight.”

 

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol who walked into his room and closed the door. Baekhyun will be fine without him, it's not like he has to sleep beside him all the time. He's supposed to be grownup by now, but Baekhyun is still just a child.

 

“That's kind of uny... Childish behaviors... it's... cute but not too much of it...”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he put his bag away and changed clothes fast. He then lied tired down on the bed as he closed his eyes. He almost fell asleep when he suddenly heard some sounds from the kitchen and his mind went back to Baekhyun.

'He might be hungry... and it's not like he knows how to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter