Home, But Safe?

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked fast as he looked worried around. That stubborn bastard man, he won't stop chase Baekhyun. Baekhyun feels so scared. He wants to ask for help, but whenever he tries to talk to anyone, they just ignore him. No one wants to help him, they all just push him to the side and told him to leave them alone.

Baekhyun can't stop walking, because if he does the man will find him. That man is close all the damn time and he knows how Baekhyun thinks. It's scary, Baekhyun can't understand how he does it. But Baekhyun won't go with that man, never in his whole life he will go with that man to that weird place.

Baekhyun looked around a little as he thought he saw someone who looked like Kai as he smiled big. Has he finally found someone he knows?! Baekhyun ran over to the man who glanced annoyed down at Baekhyun as fast he came near him. That is not Kai.

 

“S-Sorry, I thought I saw someone else...”

 

The man just ignored Baekhyun and walked pass him. Baekhyun sighed as he looked around, there must be someone he knows around here. Someone must be able to help him. Anyone.

Baekhyun walked down the street until he arrived to a big park, it looks pretty but it can't cheer him up. Baekhyun begun to walk around in the park as he looked around carefully. There wasn't that many people around to be honest.

Baekhyun felt how he sighed and glanced down at his hands that still hurts from last night. There is still this red thing all over his hands and it stills scares him.

 

“It still hurts...”

 

Baekhyun sobbed as he stopped for a little while. He kept stared at his hands until he suddenly smelled the strong scent of old disgusting fish. Baekhyun looked fast up to see the trashy man walk in the park and looked around, he's looking for Baekhyun!

Baekhyun was about to begin to run, when he saw someone behind the man who made his heart skip a beat. Baekhyun sprinted towards the person behind the man, though the trashy man noticed Baekhyun fast as he smirked big.

 

“There you are you brat!”
“Chanyeol! Help me!”
“B-Baekhyun!”

 

Chanyeol tackled the trashy man to the side and literally sprinted towards Baekhyun who sprinted towards Chanyeol. Baekhyun felt how Chanyeol's warm arms got wrapped around him and Baekhyun just cried as he hugged Chanyeol tight.

 

“I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I don't want to leave you! I'm sorry!”
“Are you okay?! Are you hurt?! My little puppy, don't ever runaway like that again!”

 

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tight as Baekhyun cried into Chanyeol's chest and refused to let the giant go. Chanyeol then looked over Baekhyun's shoulder to see the trashy old man stand up and look annoyed at them both.

 

“You liar! You followed my little puppy around the whole time!”
“He forced me into a bad smelly house! Chanyeol, he hurt me!”
“Don't worry, he won't bother you ever again. Let's go home.”
“You! Give me that boy and I will pay you well!”
“Never in my-”
“Don't you get it?! He's perfect! I need him!”
“Never! You tried to sell him for , right?!”
“It's none of your business! The boy wanted someone to love him!”
“He's not interested anymore! Go to hell will you?!”
“Come back here!”
“One step closer and I will hit you in the face! Don't you dare to ever touch my puppy!”

 

Chanyeol roared mad at the man who took a step back and let Chanyeol carefully help Baekhyun to walk with him. Baekhyun stared up at Chanyeol who eyed the man until the man was out of their sight. Then Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun and stopped the boy.

 

“Are you okay Baekhyun? My little puppy, are you hurt?”
“M-My hands... S-Something is wrong with them... What is this?”

 

Baekhyun held up his hands as Chanyeol gasped and grabbed them carefully. Baekhyun whined a little as Chanyeol looked worried at Baekhyun's hands that are all red from the weird thing that came out of his hands when he cut himself.

 

“T-That man threw glass bottles after me and I tripped and landed over the glass. This red stuff came out and it didn't stop to hurt... It still hurts...”
“Let's go home, quickly.”
“Is it dangerous?”
“If we don't fix it, yes. Or it won't stop to hurt until we take care of this.”
“I'm sorry...”
“No Baekhyun, I'm sorry. I made you runaway, didn't I?”
“No... I... I was reckless...”
“Come here, you must be starving. Let's hurry home and fix your hands so you can eat.”
“I'm starving... Can we eat something yummy today?”
“We can eat whatever you want, my little puppy.”

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol took out the first aid kit as D.O and the others are on their way over here. Chanyeol called them when he came home and informed them that he had found Baekhyun and that they were home. Chanyeol told D.O that he didn't have to come over, but D.O insisted and refused to just go home. No, he definitely wants to come and see Baekhyun himself and so do Kai and Sehun.

Baekhyun sat and stared down at his hands as Chanyeol put the first aid kit on the table and sat down on a chair in front of Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol who smiled kind and carefully grabbed Baekhyun's hands that still had glass pieces in them.

Chanyeol carefully begun to pick out the glass as Baekhyun whined and closed his eyes to not begun to cry. Chanyeol glanced up at Baekhyun's face from time to time, he looked to be in pain. Poor little puppy, he can't help that a man who sells young kids to older people found him.

 

“Baekhyun, do you understand why I don't want you to leave the apartment alone now?”
“Mm...”
“And do you understand that I'm truly sorry that I hurt your feelings?”
“Mm, I do...”
“Good, because I don't want you to runaway from me again. Please, if you get hurt, talk to me. Don't runaway whenever you bump into a problem. Instead, try to fix it. Running away doesn't solve anything, you just make a lot of people worried. I'm not scolding you right now, but I want you to think about this next time you get hurt. I want you to talk to me whenever you feel sad or hurt, because I want to help you.”
“I'm sorry...”
“No Baekhyun, I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?”
“Mm, I will. I will always forgive you. I love you Chanyeol.”
“I love you too, my little puppy.”

 

Chanyeol used his hand and patted Baekhyun on the head as he smiled at the boy who looked up at him. Baekhyun smiled as well before he whined when Chanyeol took out the last glass piece.

 

“Now, this will hurt a little but it will feel much better afterwards.”
“I trust you Chanyeol, I don't care if it hurts.”
“Haha, so cute you are my little puppy. I apologize on beforehand if it hurts.”

 

Baekhyun nodded a little as Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun and led him over to the sink in the bathroom. Baekhyun whined when the water streamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter