Shopping Plans

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“Chanyeol~ Chanyeol wake up~”
“Mm... Baekhyun...? What is it...?”
“Chanyeol, are you supposed to go to school today?”
“Mm... Why are you wondering?”
“Oh... Then you're probably late.”
“Late...? What do you mean with that...? The alarm hasn't rung yet...”
“But the weird alarm clock says 9:30 am.”
“WHAT?!”

 

Chanyeol sat up fast as he almost knocked Baekhyun of the bed. Chanyeol threw himself out of the bed before he rushed out towards the kitchen and the living room. Baekhyun stared dumbly after him as he checked the alarm clock.

 

“Is he late?”

 

Baekhyun got up and walked out to the kitchen to find Chanyeol running around while looking for his bag. Baekhyun found Chanyeol really amusing at the moment. He had a piece of bread in his mouth and his hair is standing out everywhere while he's packing down a couple of school books.

 

“Do you need help?”
“Yes!”

 

Chanyeol accidentally dropped the piece of bread down onto the floor as Baekhyun chuckled. Chanyeol looks so funny! Baekhyun tried to not laugh as Chanyeol just ignored the bread and walked over to Baekhyun.

 

“Take the bag and pack down the books on the table! I will get changed!”

 

Baekhyun nodded as he watched Chanyeol run into the bedroom again. Baekhyun walked over to the table with books as he grabbed one at the time and packed it down into the bag. He checked the covers as he chuckled. What weird books Chanyeol got, they look so advanced.

 

“Baekhyun, can you fix something to eat on your own?”
“Yes! I can make cereals and milk!”
“Perfect, now I have to run or else I will miss my second class... Bye Baekhyun!”
“Bye Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun watched Chanyeol run out of the apartment, it was then he realized that he still held Chanyeol's bag. Baekhyun ran over to the front door as he opened it fast to find Chanyeol come running back up.

 

“You forgot your bag!”
“I know, I'm sorry! Bye Baekhyun!”
“Bye!”

 

Chanyeol grabbed the bag and rushed down the stairs again as Baekhyun went back inside. Last night... Last night was wonderful. Chanyeol had looked so happy when he got his gift and Baekhyun felt so happy to have Chanyeol hugging him. Baekhyun couldn't help but to giggle as he closed the front door. Life is just being perfect at the moment.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol ran down to the railway platform to catch the train to his college. He made it just on time to sprint into the train before it would take off. Chanyeol huffed and puffed while he tried to catch his breath again. Running isn't his thing, that's for sure! He can't breath afterwards! Or it feels like he can't breath anyway.

Chanyeol found a seat as he sat down and glanced down at his watch. He has missed his first morning class or he will come to school when it ends. He still got two classes left for the day and hopefully he will arrive in time for his second class.

Chanyeol kept glance down at his watch from time to time during the train ride until he finally arrived to his stop where he's supposed to get off. He hurried out from the train as he headed straight towards his school to not run too late for his second class.

Chanyeol walked fast down the street as he passed some other business people and some older people before he begun to see his school building. Chanyeol felt how his legs speed up before he arrived to the entrance to the college building. Exhausted after had both ran to the train and then power walked to the school building, Chanyeol dragged his body towards the classroom.

Chanyeol, finally after the long trip here, entered the classroom as he sat exhausted down on a chair near the front. After some minutes his friends came into the classroom as they stared almost shocked at him.

 

“Hey, you're here!”
“I thought you were sick since you didn't come to the first class.”
“No, I... I just ran late.”
“Like two hours late?”
“I slept in by accident.”
“Baekhyun?”

 

D.O asked while Kai and Sehun took a seat beside Chanyeol and of course D.O sat down beside Kai.

 

“Yes and no. Actually, I'm not sure how I let myself sleep in like that, but I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with Baekhyun.”
“Yah, don't blame him if you're not sure!”

 

D.O sounded rather sharp today than usual. Kai chuckled as Sehun seemed to stare at something around Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol looked down as he saw what had caught Sehun's attention. A smile formed on Chanyeol's lips as D.O and Kai also begun to stare at what was around Chanyeol's neck.

 

“Hey, where did you get that?”
“Or rather, who gave you that?
“Baekhyun gave it to me.”
“What?!”

 

They all stared shocked at Chanyeol who nodded with a smile. Baekhyun had worked so hard to get it, even though he had made a huge mess in the kitchen. But still, the thought of him working his off is just weird. Baekhyun looked really excited when he handled Chanyeol the gift and when Chanyeol had opened it, he looked so proud and overjoyed even though he wasn't the one who got the gift.

 

“Baekhyun gave you that?”
“Did you go out shopping yesterday or what?”
“No, actually... He had worked really hard to gather the money himself. According to himself, he had baked the best muffins in the whole city and then he had handed out fliers. He said something else he did, but I'm not sure what.”
“Wait, so he got that all by himself?”
“Yeah, he got it all by himself and he's really proud of it. I got it last night right before we would go to bed. Which reminds me... I never sat the alarm last night because of the gift...”
“Still not Baekhyun's fault!”

 

D.O eyed Chanyeol who held up his hands to show D.O that he's not arguing back. D.O nodded determined as Sehun carefully touched the necklaces.

 

“I thought you didn't wear necklaces Chanyeol.”
“I do if they're from Baekhyun who worked so hard to buy it.”
“He probably felt the need to give you something as well after you gave him his phone.”
“Haha, I guess you're right.”

 

Chanyeol glanced down at his necklace once again before he watched the professor step into the classroom. Chanyeol was fast to grab his back as he opened it to take out his books. As fast he pulled out the first book, he knew that something isn't right.

 

“Omo... Don't tell me... He packed down... cooking books...”

 

Chanyeol stared at the cooking books as he cursed mentally. When he told Baekhyun to pack down the books on the table, he meant the school books! Not the baking and cooking books that he had used when he baked yesterday! Chanyeol luckily found his school books under the cooking books, but the thought that Baekhyun had packed the other books down made him laugh.

Baekhyun is just too pure and kind, Chanyeol can't really be mad at him for very long. He's just too cute and adorable.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

“I'm bored... Mr. TV, can't you help me out instead of showing me this weird program?”

 

Baekhyun stared at the TV screen as he changed channels over and over again. But no matter how many times he changed channel, he didn't find anything more interesting to watch. Baekhyun sighed as he put away the remote and stared up at the ceiling instead. There must be someway for him to become more mature...

Baekhyun sighed as he pouted for himself. He wants Chanyeol to treat him like they do on the TV with the weird people! Baekhyun knows what they're doing, but he's a little ashamed about it. He truly likes Chanyeol, he's serious! But Chanyeol doesn't like him in the same way. Or Baekhyun thinks he doesn't like him in the same way.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter