A Phone And A Burglar

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Yeah, he seemed really tired last night. Poor little puppy mumbled weird things the whole night.”
“Kya, I hope he's alright. Maybe I should bake him some sweets?”
“I bet he would love some sweets.”
“What about cupcake muffins? He hasn't eaten one yet, right?”
“Haha, no he hasn't. I think he would love a cupcake muffin.”
“Then cupcake it is!”

 

Chanyeol smiled as he suddenly remembered, he forgot to lock the door before he left the apartment. Well, he doesn't think there will be any problem since Baekhyun is home anyway. About Baekhyun, Chanyeol has been thinking a lot about the boy today. Maybe because he's a little worried about him.

 

“Hey Chanyeol, when are you going to give Baekhyun his first phone?”
“Yeah, when will you give him a phone?!”
“Uhm... I... Didn't plan to give him a phone... but I guess-”
“You need to give him a phone! He's not a baby you know!”
“Are we even thinking of the same Baekhyun?”

 

Chanyeol asked as Sehun and Kai exchanged some glances before they nodded. Chanyeol sighed as D.O seemed to think a little about what Kai and Sehun said.

 

“Well, if you think about, it's not a bad idea. Well it's not a very bad idea.”
“Why are you taking their side?”

 

Chanyeol asked as he pouted at D.O who laughed. Kai and Sehun seemed really satisfied wit D.O taking their side for once.

 

“Because I think it's not a too bad idea. Think about it, if Baekhyun gets a phone you can call him during lunch time and check upon him. You can also teach him how to write and he can play games on it. Oh and you can also track him if he runaway again.”
“I can? How?”
“There is an app that allows you to track other people's phones. Install it on Baekhyun's phone and tada, you can track him!”
“Maybe that's it's not a very bad idea after all... But it's all about money you know. A new phone costs a lot and the texts and phone calls will cost a lot too. If he starts to call people totally randomly all the time, it will get very expensive in the end.”
“Don't worry, we will just have to teach him how to use it and when to use it.”
“Do you think he will really treat the phone gently then? I mean, what if he throws it around or drops it all the time? What if he drops it in the toilet?”
“Chanyeol, you have to trust Baekhyun a little more. Haven't he used your phone before?”
“Well yeah, but since it's my phone, he has been very careful with it, else he knows I would get mad at him.”
“But I think Baekhyun will treat it very carefully, after all it will be a gift from you. He sees you as the most precious person in the whole world, there is no chance that he won't treat it carefully.”
“Maybe you're right? I will have to think a little more about it first though. After all, we're talking about an expensive phone-”
“You know, they do create pretty cheap phones too.”
“If he has to get a phone, it has to be a good one that won't break easily and it will also have to be pretty new so I don't have to buy a new one after only some months.”
“That's true, you do think wisely about this.”

 

Chanyeol nodded as he thought a little longer about it. Maybe it's not such a bad idea to buy Baekhyun a phone after all? Think about all the conversations they will have and Chanyeol will feel more safe to know that he can reach Baekhyun almost all the time. And he can also teach Baekhyun how to text and try to make him grow up faster than what he's already doing.

 

“I think this wasn't such a bad idea... Not a bad idea at all.”
“See, we are useful sometimes! Right?!”

 

Sehun smiled happily as Kai begun to talk about games they should introduce to Baekhyun. D.O sighed and tried to make them calm down while Chanyeol kept to think about the phone thing. He definitely should get Baekhyun a phone, in case something would happen. Yeah, it's a really good idea to give Baekhyun a phone.

 

***

 

“Are you sure that Baekhyun can wait? What if he gets worried and wants to go out and look for you?”
“Nah, I think he will be fine. I can always lie and tell him that I had to work. Besides, it's a really good idea to give him a phone. What if I have to work without I know it? I can tell him through a text or call if about it, which will make him less worried.”
“Yeah, I guess. But I'm worried you know.”
“Worried? About what?”
“Well, I don't know if you understand the risks with a phone.”
“I don't get it. What are you talking about?”
“I'm talking about the risks about having a phone. You know, erted old men calling you or those stupid telemarketers.”
“Yeah, but like you said, we will just have to teach him how to use the phone and what to do and what to not do.”
“You mean you will have to teach him how to use it? I'm just here because you asked me to come with you.”
“I know that... but why are they with us too?”
“Yah! We want to come along too!”
“Yeah, there are a lot of video games here too!”

 

Kai and Sehun pouted as they hurried away to look for games they might buy. Chanyeol sighed as D.O walked around with him in the electronic store. They're looking for a phone that they might buy to give Baekhyun. Chanyeol walked around for a while as he looked carefully at the phones. He doesn't want to give Baekhyun a too expensive phone, but it feels stupid to not buy him a good phone either.

 

“What about this?”
“Nah, I want to buy him something similar to mine. After all, he's used to my phone and it might get easier to understand it if he recognize the phone.”
“Then buy the same model, just in another color.”
“That's a good idea, but mine was pretty expensive.”
“Oh come on, don't complain about it! You complained about the cheap ones and now the expensive ones?”
“Sorry sorry, you're right. Okay, let's check out this model.”

 

Chanyeol stood and checked out the phones with D.O as they both thought carefully about it. Chanyeol knows that he doesn't have all the money in the world, but he has to pay at least a little or else it won't be a good phone. But like he said, he doesn't have all the money in the world.

 

“Ah, this one. Isn't this a good phone? It's pretty new yet it's not too cheap and it's not too expensive.”
“Uhm... Isn't that my phone's model?”
“It is, stupid. It's perfect. Look, another color and you even get a cover to it.”
“I guess I can't find any better than this one. How much is it?”
“Uhm... Well... Look for yourself.”
“Aegyo, that's still a lot of money... But I guess it's worth it. I have made up my mind, this phone is the chosen one.”
“Why do you sound so lame?”
“What, really? I thought I would sound really cool.”

 

Chanyeol burst out in laughter as D.O slapped his arm silly. Chanyeol found himself really funny though, but it looks like he's the only one who thinks like that.

 

“Well then, go and buy the damn phone and all.”
“Haha, I will.”

 

Chanyeol begun to look for an employee as D.O walked over to check upon Kai and Sehun. Well, they look like they have found a lot of game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter