Gone

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up early and lied beside Chanyeol in the bed as any other Saturday morning. Chanyeol has sit down with Baekhyun every evening and just drawn something with him since he got all the painting things. It's really fun to be with Chanyeol. Baekhyun feels happy around him. Baekhyun feels happy that he can do stuff with Chanyeol, that Chanyeol wants to be around him.

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol as he carefully sat up and stared at Chanyeol who mumbled in his sleep. Baekhyun felt how his heart hurt a little when he heard Chanyeol mumbled Bacon and not Baekhyun. It hurts a little to hear that name, to hear Bacon. But Baekhyun is Bacon, he can't get hurt by himself, can he?

Baekhyun lied down beside Chanyeol again as he suddenly remembered what Sehun and Kai had said the day they found out about Baekhyun. They miss Bacon. They all thinks Bacon is better than Baekhyun. They didn't say that Bacon is better than Baekhyun, but they said that they missed Bacon a lot and talked about the little puppy like he was ten times better than Baekhyun.

Baekhyun thinks that Chanyeol misses Bacon a lot too and Baekhyun has wondered if there is a way to turn back to Bacon. Not that Baekhyun wants that, but he has thought a little about it and he has come up with the conclusion that eventually everyone will get tired of him. And one day they all want Bacon back more than ever. And the scary thing is that it already feels like that day is today.

Baekhyun leaned down on Chanyeol and the giant's cheek light as Chanyeol stared up at Baekhyun who smiled at him. Chanyeol smiled back as he hugged Baekhyun and yawned tired.

 

“Good morning Chanyeol.”
“Good morning Bacon- Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun felt his heart ache a little, but he pretended he didn't hear Chanyeol call him Bacon as he him on the cheek again. Chanyeol begun to look a little more tired as he sighed out loud.

 

“What have I told you about the ?”
“But I love you.”
“I know that, you don't have to me to tell me. You know that you're my little puppy as well Bac- Baekhyun.”

 

There it happened again, he almost said it again. The word he so badly wants to say, but can't. Baekhyun got up, he doesn't want Chanyeol to see his hurt eyes as he pretend to yawn and stretch out a little tired.

 

“Shall we go up Chanyeol?”
“Yeah, let's do that. Do you want to go on a walk Bac- Baekhyun?”
“Mm, let's do that...”

 

Baekhyun got up as he felt his heart ache even more. Baekhyun feels... tired. He hates to hear the stupid puppy's name. He hates it so badly so it hurts until the pain has become numb. Baekhyun is too used to the word “Bacon” and it hurts him even more to know that Chanyeol wants to call him Bacon so badly. But does that mean... that Chanyeol wants Bacon back as well?

 

“Baekhyun? Is everything alright?”
“I don't feel so well today...”
“Have you caught a cold? Come here-”
“No... I'm fine...”
“But you said-”
“I'm fine.”

 

Baekhyun spoke with determination in his voice as Chanyeol went silent. Baekhyun feels too hurt to talk with Chanyeol right now.

 

“I will go on a walk alone...”
“No, you don't-”
“I want to take a walk alone... Is that too much to ask for?”
“You will get lost or-”
“Please Chanyeol... Just let me take a damn walk alone.”
“When did you learn such language?”

 

Baekhyun didn't answer as he got up and changed his clothes fast. Chanyeol knew what this meant as he hurried to try to stop Baekhyun to leave the apartment alone.

 

“Baekhyun! Wait! You are not allowed to leave alone!”
“I'm not a child! Okay?! I'm not! Just let me be!”

 

Baekhyun shouted as he ran towards the door and managed to sneak his shoes and jacket on before Chanyeol actually could stop him. Baekhyun ran out from the apartment and down to the street as he kept running until he suddenly felt lost.

 

“C-Chanyeol...?”

 

Baekhyun looked around himself as he realized that he had just ran and ran until he had no idea where he were. Baekhyun wanted to cry as scared he got, he really thought Chanyeol would run after him or at least try to do that. But it appears that Chanyeol really left Baekhyun alone after all.

 

“It's okay... It's... okay... I... I'm... I'm not needed anyway...”

 

Baekhyun held in the tears as he slowly begun to walk towards a park that looked pretty. But right now he doesn't feel like being the cute puppy he once was. Baekhyun feels that he needs to find himself. He needs to make up his mind. Or rather, he thinks that Chanyeol needs to make up his mind.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Whatever I do he seem to never be happy. I know that I called him Bacon several times this morning, but I couldn't help it. It just... happened.”
“I know you didn't mean to make him runaway from you hyung.”
“You mean we know that?”
“Yeah, sorry. We know that you didn't mean to make Baekhyun runaway from you hyung.”
“But he did and we have to find him.”
“It would have been much easier if he was a puppy by now.”
“What do you mean with that?”
“Well people remember a lose white little puppy running around than a boy who looks pretty much like everyone else.”
“You're right...”

 

Chanyeol sighed as he wanted to get all his other thoughts out of his head. But he couldn't. He can't help to wonder, why does he miss Bacon so much all of the sudden? Is it because it's Bacon's birthday soon? Or is it because he had a dream about the puppy last night?

 

“Whatever happens, I need to find him.”
“Don't worry, we will help you.”
“Thank you.”
“No problem. After all, Baekhyun is our friend as well.”
“I just hope he's okay.”

 

The others nodded as Chanyeol held in a sigh and tried to look after Baekhyun. But he still can't help but to think about the white little puppy. Chanyeol wonders if Baekhyun misses to be a puppy after all this time. Maybe... that's why he runaway from Chanyeol?

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It's getting late. Baekhyun sits on a bench and doesn't know how to find his way back home. Chanyeol must have given up to look for him, after all it's getting late. It's starting to get cold as well, so no one would like to be outside for much longer.

 

“I want to go home...”

 

Baekhyun felt how he wanted to cry as he sobbed quiet for himself. Before he knew it, he heard some voices come tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter