I Wish You Where Human Like Me

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

“How is it going with Bacon?”
“It's going well, he has finally stopped chew on shoes and pillows, and on the couch. He seem to learn pretty quick. And I have begun to train him to sit and lay down, and I want to teach him how to play dead.”
“Haha, do so. But don't forget to give him dog candy.”
“Haha, I won't.”
“But hey, when are you going to go out and party with us again?”

 

 

Chanyeol held in a sigh, he's not that sure if he wants to leave Bacon home for a Saturday night nor a Friday night. He doesn't want to leave Bacon alone at all if he doesn't have too.

 

 

“I don't know, Bacon is still so young and-”
“He will sleep the whole night anyway Chanyeol. If you don't teach him that he will be alone then and then, he will become a huge problem in the future when you might have to go on an important trip and leave Bacon with someone else.”
“Y-You're right, it's just that I'm so weak for his yelping.”
“We know that, but we will come and pick you up later then. Get ready or we will take Bacon for a whole week away from you.”
“Okay, I get it.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as he decided to trust his friends, and D.O. If D.O say that it's okay to leave Bacon home alone for one night, then it will be okay.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol took Bacon for a long walk, making sure to play a lot with him and that he did his business before they went home again. Chanyeol took a shower and then got dressed. Bacon watched him, followed after him in the apartment and almost seemed to understand that Chanyeol was going to do something new.

 

 

“Don't worry Bacon, I won't leave you alone for that long, only some few hours. Just like I do during the days. I will come back and cuddle with you later tonight.”

 

 

The doorbell rang as Bacon run over to the door and barked happily, somewhat knowing it would be funny D.O, Kai and Sehun who loves to play with him. Chanyeol opened the door as the three boys smiled and Chanyeol smiled back as he put Bacon in his basket and told him to stay there.

 

 

“I see you later little man, don't chew on anything! Bye.”

 

 

Bacon whimpered and yelped from the basket as Chanyeol and the others left and walked down for the stairs and talked happily. But in the apartment was a little puppy laying and crying out loud with whimpering and howling.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol woke up the next day at Sehuns place, had he been that drunk and not been able to walk home? Chanyeol sat up fast as he looked at the time and panicked, it's already passed 11 am. He got up and grabbed his things before he just left, knowing that Sehun would sleep until 1 pm anyway.

 

Chanyeol sprinted home and up to his apartment as he open the door and went in to find the place surprising clean. He also found Bacon lay right in front of the door, whimpering as Chanyeol crouched down and lift his poor little puppy up.

 

 

“Ah Bacon, Chanyeol is so sorry. I'm so mean. Can you forgive me, I drank to much and passed out at Sehuns place. I promise, I didn't do it with purpose.”

 

 

Bacon barked and even bit Chanyeols hand as Chanyeol whined before the puppy looked almost disappointed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol grabbed the dog collar and leash as he smiled kind at Bacon who seemed to cheer up.

 

 

“What about we take a long walk? I will give you breakfast and candy when we come home too. And I won't leave you for the whole day.”

 

 

Bacon barked happily as Chanyeol got the dog collar on the almost jumping puppy and took him out. Chanyeol had the worst hangover he could imagine, headache and a spinning head, but that didn't matter. He wanted to take care of his puppy Bacon and that is what he was going to do.

 

 

***

 

 

“Geez Bacon, why did you have to roll in all the dirt outside today? Now you smells terrible! No offense though. And look at your fur! It's brown! You're a white dog! And no, I'm not racist, it's just that you're dirty because of all the mud you rolled around in.”

 

 

Bacon barked back at Chanyeol who sighed and went in to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with some water. Then he got in since he also was dirty and then called Bacon who barked and came running in. Chanyeol lift the puppy in to the tub and carefully washed his fur and smiled at him a little.

 

 

“Haha, now we're both going to get clean. Cutie pie.”

 

 

Bacon barked and used his pawn to play with the water and barked happily. He seemed to have fun as Chanyeol laughed back and held the puppy over the water. Chanyeol will make a note that the puppy likes to play in the water, this mean that they can bath more often.

 

 

***

 

 

“Good boy! Now play dead!”

 

 

Bacon laid down on the floor, not moving an inch with closed eyes and was just laying there. Chanyeol got all amazed, it does look like he's dead. Chanyeol clapped his hands happily as he gave the little puppy his candy before he smooched the puppy and then grabbed his phone.

 

 

“Lets call the others, see if we can go to the dog park and play a little.”

 

 

Bacon barked happily as Chanyeol called his friends who would pick up pretty fast. They all decided to meet up in the dog park within 20 minutes as Chanyeol got up and packed down some water and dog candy before he lift Bacon up in his arms and went out.

 

He didn't want the puppy to be to tired when they arrive, so he decided to carry him all the way to the dog park.

 

They all met up, Kai, Sehun, D.O and Chanyeol with Bacon. They all played with the crazy happy puppy who ran around, barked a lot and greeted other dogs who sniffed him carefully. Chanyeol smiled at his little baby, Bacon is his little puppy who he cares about more than anything else.

 

 

“Hey Chanyeol, I don't want to complain, but don't you think Bacon is a little... To used to be with you?”
“Yeah, he kind of only wants to be with you.”
“It's because Bacon is growing up with Chanyeol, and with no one else.”

 

 

D.O spoke wisely as Chanyeol nodded and sat on the ground with Bacon who were biting his finger light, just a little playful and pretty careful.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter