Gift, Part 1

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Gift, Part 1

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat on the couch as the two police officers begun to lead out the burglar that had broke into the apartment. Chanyeol and the others watched them carefully as Baekhyun lied down on the couch and yawned tired. It's tiring to be worried, especially when you think you have killed someone.

 

“That's all we can do for now, we will have you to come down to the police station one day, but we will call you when you're needed.”
“Yes sir, thank you for your hard work.”

 

Chanyeol closed the door after the police officers as he walked over to Baekhyun who stared up at him. Chanyeol sat down tired beside Baekhyun who sat up fast. He doesn't want to look tired around Chanyeol now when he can finally spend his time with him.

 

“Chanyeol, let's do something funny. Please.”
“Not right now, I'm a little tired.”
“Baekhyun-ah, I can play with you~ Come to D.O umma, let's get you look super cute!”
“Never! Don't mess him up!”
“But he's so cute!”
“Never! He's mine!”
“Baekhyun, I can bake you something super yummy if you let me dress you cutely!”
“Oh?! Really?!”
“Yes, really!”
“Then yes! I want something sweet!”
“W-Wait! Baekhyun, I got something better!”

 

Chanyeol got up of the couch fast as he rushed over to his school bag. Chanyeol pulled out a gift that literally made Baekhyun jump out of happiness, even though he has no idea what it is.

 

“Omo, what's that?!”
“It's a gift, just for you!”
“Omo, really?! Is it to me?! No way, that's too kind of you!”
“Really? No, you need it.”
“I love you Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun literally sprinted over to Chanyeol and hugged him tight as he buried his face against the giant's chest. Sometimes Baekhyun truly wishes he could give Chanyeol something as well, since Chanyeol always gets him things. Baekhyun truly just wants to give Chanyeol a gift.

 

“Here, open it. Hurry, I want to see your reaction.”
“Okay~”

 

Baekhyun received the gift as he was fast to sit down on the couch again. Baekhyun unwrapped the gift fast as he stared at the weird box in his hands as he saw what it was thanks to it's cover.

 

“Omo, Chanyeol, is this a cellphone?!”
“Yes it is. Did you get surprised?”
“Omo, isn't this your phone?!”
“Here, let me open it for you.”

 

Baekhyun handle Chanyeol the box as Chanyeol was fast to open it and took out a phone that looked a lot like his own, though this one is new and is to Baekhyun. Baekhyun let Chanyeol fix with it for a while before he handle it over to Baekhyun who gasped.

 

“It's a phone! A-Are you r-really giving me a phone? F-For real?”
“Yes, it's all yours. But, you have to take care of it carefully. Don't throw it around, without take care of it and don't break it.”
“I won't break it, I promise! Omo, D.O, Sehun, Kai, I got a phone! Look! It's a phone!”

 

Baekhyun hurried over to them and showed the phone happily as they laughed and nodded. Chanyeol smiled from the couch as Baekhyun stared with wide eyes as the phone. He got a a phone... Is he... finally growing up? Maybe Chanyeol finally thinks Baekhyun is more human than a puppy?

 

“Chanyeol, saranghaeyo!”

 

Baekhyun hurried over to Chanyeol and hugged him tightly as he nuzzled his head against Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol laughed as he hugged Baekhyun back, but no one can be more happy than Baekhyun. Chanyeol truly is the nicest human ever. Chanyeol is Baekhyun's human and Baekhyun will always love him, no matter what.

 

***

 

“Remember, don't call me if not necessary. If something happens, you can call me, but try to not call me during school.”
“I promise~ Have a nice day Chanyeol~”
“Haha, the same goes for you. Bye Baekhyun.”

 

Baekhyun waved goodbye to Chanyeol who left the apartment to go to school. Baekhyun hurried back to the bed as he picked up his phone and stared amazed at it. Chanyeol gave him this phone, which means that he needs to treat it like it's a treasure. Because the phone is a treasure.

 

“Omo... I won't break this, no matter what. I will keep it safe, because it's a gift from Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun smiled as he closed his eyes to fall asleep again, but he couldn't go back to sleep. Baekhyun begun to play on the phone as he suddenly remembered, he planned to buy Chanyeol a gift. But he doesn't have any money, which you need if you want to buy something. Nothing is free in this world after all, that is what Sehun told him.

 

“I need money... Maybe... I need a job first? That's how Chanyeol get money, right?”

 

Baekhyun nodded as he got up and walked out of the room. Where can he find a job and how do you work? Baekhyun sighed as he sat down on the couch and the TV. He watched some K-dramas and accidentally swapped over to a channel where two humans lied on top of each other.

Baekhyun blushed heavily, but his eyes got stuck on the screen. He does know how humans mates, but it's still embarrassing. Chanyeol told him to not watch those kind of programs, even though Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol have watched them himself. Baekhyun changed channel fast as he suddenly got an idea.

 

“I can bake something and sell it! That's what D.O does, right?! That's a job! But... How do I bake something?”

 

Baekhyun leaned back in the couch and sighed as he kept change the channels, when he suddenly saw a program about cooking and baking.

 

“Now, slowly pour the milk into the pot and...”
“Omo, can you teach me how to bake?! Yay, I will be able to bake soon!”

 

Baekhyun watched the program carefully as he tried to memories the steps. When the program was over, he got up fast and turned off the TV before he hurried into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter