Colorful!

Puppy Baek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol stood and waited patiently for Baekhyun to come out of the bedroom, he has waited the whole morning for the little puppy to wake up and come out with his tired eyes and his messy morning hair.

It's Friday morning, Chanyeol should be in school. Should. But he isn't. Then you might wonder, why isn't he in school? It's easy to answer, he got a day off. All their classes were canceled and Chanyeol decided to get a surprise to poor little Baekhyun who is so confused right now.

Chanyeol heard the tired boy walk around in the room and made him wonder if Baekhyun even is awake or is sleep walking. Chanyeol heard how Baekhyun fumbled with the door before the boy stepped tired out of the room. But as fast he spotted Chanyeol who stood and waited for him, he shined up in a bright huge smile.

 

“Chanyeol!”

 

Baekhyun ran over to Chanyeol and hugged him as Chanyeol laughed and hugged the puppy back. Chanyeol can't help but to think that Baekhyun is being all cute and it is kind of what D.O would call cuteness overload.

 

“I'm still dreaming! Yay!”
“Haha, no you're not. You're awake.”
“Uh? No, because you're here and it's only 10 am.”
“I know, but I got a day off today.”
“Then why didn't you tell me?! I wanted to do something with you!”
“It's not too late for that and I had to go out and buy something. And that reminds me, I got something for you.”
“For me? Candy?!”
“No, absolutely not. Last time I gave you that much candy you got all hyper and ran around in the apartment like a fool.”
“Then what did you get me?”

 

Baekhyun looked confused as Chanyeol pulled out from the hug and grabbed Baekhyun's hand to pull the boy with him. Chanyeol led Baekhyun out to the kitchen and on the table he had put some few things on it as Baekhyun looked curious at it.

 

“Tada! This is what I got you.”
“What is that? Food?”
“Haha, no. It's paint, paper and pencils. Now when you can talk, eat properly and walk, I thought it would be fun to learn how to paint. So, what do you think?”
“Wait, what is this paint?”
“Haha, it's like you have done before with a pencil, though with more colors this time. Come here, I will show you.”

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand again as he pulled the boy with him over to the table and sat down. Chanyeol let Baekhyun stare amazed at everything that Chanyeol had bought. It was paint, pencils, papers and brushes all over the table and Baekhyun seemed to be really amazed by it all.

 

“Here, let me show you how to use everything.”

 

Chanyeol took a paper and a pencil to show Baekhyun how he draw different figures. Baekhyun gasped as he watched Chanyeol amazed, his eyes never left the paper. He seemed to be the little curious and amazed puppy Bacon again..

 

“There. Now you draw something. Anything is fine.”
“Okay!”

 

Baekhyun grabbed a pencil fast and tried to paint something, but Chanyeol couldn't help to laugh at the funny figures the boy painted. They sat there for a while, Chanyeol painted something just for fun and Baekhyun seemed more concentrated than Chanyeol.

After a while, Baekhyun put away everything and grabbed his paper and held up his painting he had made as he smiled big.

 

“I love you Chanyeol!”

 

Chanyeol stared at the supposed-to-look-like-a-heart as Chanyeol felt touched, like really touched. All the way in to his bones and straight in to his soul.

 

“Kya Baekhyun, thanks.”
“Haha, it's funny to paint!”

 

Baekhyun continued to paint and he kept try to understand how to draw as Chanyeol smiled proud, as proud as a father would do. He don't know why, but it almost feels like he's more like a father right now.

 

“Good job Baekhyun, you're getting better.”

 

Chanyeol smiled at the painting Baekhyun drawn at the moment as Baekhyun just smiled and kept draw. Chanyeol returned to his painting when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Chanyeol fished up his phone and stared at the weird text D.O had sent him.

“Come and meet me up at the candy
store, you got 15 minutes before I
come and get you!”

What did he mean with that? Chanyeol held in a sigh as he looked up at Baekhyun and watched the concentrated face. Chanyeol smiled at the sight and thought a little about to go and get Baekhyun some candy. After all, Baekhyun has so much aegyo and yeah, he deserves it.

 

“Hey Baekhyun, I got to go. But only for a while, I promise. I will come back soon again, okay?”
“Don't take to long! I want to watch a movie with you today!”
“Haha, okay. You can choose a movie while I'm gone, okay?”

 

Baekhyun smiled big and nodded as Chanyeol got up from the chair. For safety's sake, he took some of the paint and put it on the bookshelf, as high up as possible so Baekhyun won't use it and spill paint all over the place.

 

“I'm leaving now, I will be back soon again!”
“Okay! Have fun!”

 

Chanyeol walked out through the door and smiled a little as he locked the door. He don't know why he locks the door since Baekhyun can unlock it himself, but it's just an old habit of his. Chanyeol then begun to walk towards the candy shop that D.O wanted to meet him at. Chanyeol do wonder what D.O has mind this time.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun dropped the pencil after a while when he knew that Chanyeol had left and Baekhyun was all alone. Baekhyun sighed a little sad. He's a little down today, even though Chanyeol is free today. But even if he's free he decides to leave Baekhyun alone. But he must have left for some special reason, but what?

Baekhyun suddenly remembered that Chanyeol had checked his phone before he left. Has he planned to meet someone up? Wait, who is that then? And what does he want with Chanyeol?!

 

“Chanyeol! You're betraying me again?!”

 

Baekhyun screamed frustrated as he hit his head against the table before he whined in pain and half cried. Baekhyun sat straight up and held a hand over his forehead as he sobbed a little.

 

“Why is everything being so mean to me?”

 

Baekhyun sighed as he stared up at the ceiling as it just hit him, he acts like a baby. Why can't he man-up a little? Or at least try to act more grownup than what he is? Or maybe he's acting like a child, but actually he's grownup?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter