Markgyeom // Of teddybears and touchy boyfriends

// 7TH HEAVEN ☆

Prompt: Can i request a Markgyeom fic where yugyeom is an overly attached giant baby and when mark has to go abroad for a few days he becomes all sad and weepy?

 


Mark stood arms crossed staring at the bundled figure in front of him with a raised eyebrow. A smile was threatening to overtake the redhead’s face but he tried his best to keep it neutral, he couldn’t let the other know he had gotten to him. Yugyeom had his knees tucked under his chin, sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the mess of clothes as he sat smack dab in the suitcase. Being practically half a giant he barely managed to squeeze into it despite it lying open.

“What, do you plan on going with me?” Mark asked stifling his laugh but it quickly faded when he noticed the small nod of the younger male’s head, his expression was hidden as he buried his face into his knees but Mark could already picture the frown on his face. With a sigh the redhead crouched down next to the taller male, bringing up a hand to rub at his boyfriends back gently. He swears Yugyeom was just like a baby at times, despite being 19 and nearly a head taller than Mark he still acted like a 5 year old.

“Gyeom you know you can’t, you have school and I’ll only be gone a couple days.” Mark hushed and felt the male next to him shift under his hand. Yugyeom lifted his head to aim a childish pout in Mark’s direction and the redhead rolled his eyes but smiled none the less. Normally he hated getting teased but for some reason whenever it was Yugyeom he could never stay mad for long.
“You’re more important to me than school.” Yugyeom whined and before Mark could even blink the taller male tackled him into a hug, lifting Mark up easily and leaving the redhead with no choice but to wrap his legs around the younger male for support.

“H-hey!” Mark yelped but couldn’t resist a laugh of surprise, his hands naturally curling around Yugyeom’s neck. The taller male huffed and held him tighter rocking him back and forth slowly as he mumbled don’t go into Mark’s neck. After a couple of seconds he placed Mark gently on the bed next to them and stayed kneeled down in front him so they were face to face with Yugyeom slightly under Mark.

The redhead reached out to rub his fingers through the frown lines on the younger males face, smoothing them out with his thumbs. “I have to go, it’s for work and you have to stay you have that big math exam coming up.” Mark reasoned and Yugyeom let out a sigh, finally realizing he was fighting a losing battle.  He reached up to give Mark a peck on the cheek as an apology.

“Next time you get a break I’ll take a few days off and we’ll go to the beach ok? Just the two of us.” Mark whispered his face breaking out into a smile at Yugyeoms immediate change in disposition, the sad puppy dog look gone in favor of excitement. Mark could already see the gears in the younger male’s head turning, thinking about where to go or what to pack most likely. Happy with the way things turned out Yugyeom stole a quick kiss from Mark and moved out of the way presumably to let the redhead get back to packing.

“Here let me help you!” Yugyeom chirped and Mark went still, feeling the blood drain from his face. Oh, no this was worse; he’s out of the frying pan only to land straight into the fire because from the corner of his eye he spots Yugyeom coming out of the closest hands cradling a hoard of stuffed animals before dropping them in Mark’s suitcase. All over Mark’s expensive and neatly folded work clothes.

The redhead can only watch in dismay mourning the loss of space he had purposely left to keep a light suitcase. His eyes catch the happy gleam in Yugyeoms eyes and Mark can’t help but fall back defeated on the bed, maybe taking all those plush toys won’t be too bad.

 

 


tumblr / twitter